How do you sneak in drinks when going to the cinema?

How do you sneak in drinks when going to the cinema?

d-does that let her drink her own b-breast milk?

a back pack

i don't...

>a back pack

What kind of fucking weirdo brings a backpack to the theater?

We hit up our local drugstore and get candy and coke. I tell my girlfriend to use her purse to hide it. I'll always buy popcorn though, shit's good.

yeah seriously. if i brought a backpack to the theater they would look to make sure it didn't have weapons.

if it's the winter just wear a coat and fucking put a drink and some candy or something in your pockets.

flask in my jacket pocket.

Have gf store beer water and snacks in here purse. The key is to pre game in the parking lot and get drunk during the movie. By the time you get out of the movie shes all lubed up and you can fuck in the car and drive home because your now sober and the fuck some more once you get there

Shopping bag.
The biggest reason food is banned is to stop the obnoxious cunts carrying in family meals of fastfood then making a mess everywhere. These retards will also not even try to hide that shit and are easily filtered out with the rules.

Anyone smart and sensible will not be bothered for light snacks they happened to discreetly bring with em.

i just piss in my mouth when I get thirsty

in my bladder

I bought a pack of fountain drink cups for $2. I just walk right in holding the cup loaded with pepsi + bacardi white. Nobody ever notices or asks questions, they think I just bought it at the concessions stand

>you cant bring your own drinks or snacks
>you for some reason cant wear a backpack into a theater

do americans really do this? jesus christ

Weak larp.

This gets tossed around so often, there's absolutely no way that many foreigners frequent this retarded site.

In your bag ?

>absolutely no way that many foreigners frequent this retarded site
Americans are a minority here
been for a while

There are tons of europoors here. It's weak because they literally live in a statist shithole so I doubt they truly have bring your own wine theaters.

different cultures i suppose. here people dont assume anyone with a back pack is a crazed murderer

guess you live in murica ?

How do you sneak your girlfriend into the theater?

fold her up and stick her in my pocket

2D FOR THE WIN

I don't.

She hooks the hose up to the fountain and her bra grows larger and larger, she can't disconnect and everyone is looking!

Bribing rObert

>not getting a huge frozen cola from the snack bar

They don't check bags at your kinoplex? All memes aside, they search bags here.

what nigger infested city do you live in

employees for a cinema dont have the right to search your bags. just say no

Brooklyn. Expensive part.

They won't let you in if you do that.

titty booz giv

I went to the movies with my mom once and she got checked when she was trying to sneak in a drink. They didn't care and told her they're really just looking for drugs.

That's very true but they have every right to not allow you entrance if you decline.

>frozen cola
?

i walk in with a coffee mug

Holding it in my fucking hands. Cinemas care if you bring your own shit?

I don't live in America
Problem solved

GF's purse.

I drink the water that gets squirted towards me during the obligatory movie half-time super soaker matches.

This.
Most of you cunts in this thread have to be underage...

Cargo shorts, I can fit anything I need to bring in to a movie by just putting it in my pockets

>Cargo shorts

Stole my answer! Cargo pants/shorts, I put a whole six of beer in my cargo pants and just drink them through the movie, no one gives a shit.

Underage larper

I buy them at the snack shop before the movie. Don't tell me theaters in burgeland don't sell alcohol?

How cheap and slovenly do you have to be to put an entire six pack of beer in a pair of cargo pants and drink it during a movie?

Says the 13 year old Im 24.

I wear a hoodie and bring a 2 liter of rock n rye. Sometimes I'll stop by 5 guys and bring in a few cheese burgers to snack on. In middle school I was able to sneak in an entire large pizza..

>Poorfag Euros have to take their backpacks to the movies
>Not having your own Kino Locker outside the showers where you store your ammo and butter

a flask full of bourbon in my jacket pocket, how the fuck else would I do it?

24 my ass... if that would be true, its quite sad you cant even write proper english sentence.
Now go to sleep its past your bedtime anthony.

>d-does that let her drink her own b-breast milk?

It's blood. Breast blood.

giv vampire mommy

Wow. Your imaginary gf can fit water, snacks, and enough beer to get you drunk in her imaginary purse.

>sneak in
you really don't have to do that lads. Unless you're trying to bring in some cooked food that stinks, were not going to stop you
t. Robert

He came in through the emergency exit, which he propped open beforehand

In the winter time I just put it in my jacket. In the summer I just put it in my waistband.

One time I snuck an entire foot long hogie and a beer in my waistband during the simpsons movie. Stunk up the whole theater with onions

A flask. A pocket.

It's not hard, kid.

>he has to get his girlfriend drink to have sex with him

When I went to see jay and silent bob strike back some guy brought a 12-pack of beer and you could hear every “psssh” every time he opened on. Then towards the end he knocked over all the empty beer cans and we all listened as they rolled to the front of the theater.

>he thinks he can get a flask through the full body pat down

Enjoy the popcorn mines, kid

that was me. nothing personnel, kid

when i was like 15 me and my friends sneaked
in some beers and a bag of chips in a regular backpack
of course we opened the bag of chips as loud as possible but nobody gave a damn

who the fuck drinks beer? no, really. not only does it taste like shit, but its so week that it wont get you drunk or even buzzed. theres that guy earlier who can apparently get himself and his girlfriend drunk with like two beers. that other guy who snuck in a 6 pack. whats the fucking point?

im with the flask guy on this one. just take a flask of bourbon or rum or fucking brandy. anything really. you can take a few sips of that and ACTUALLY get a buzz and not have to bother with 2 gallons of sour metallic fizzy piss
>hurr youre a kid because i like beer
>i promise i do, please think im cool
fuck off under age

policy here is no alcohol or hot food so it's not necessary.

embarrassing

take schnapps then if you cant handle stronger spirits

>Fully body pat down for cinema
The absolute state of America

I just tuck the pint/half-pint in the waist of my pants, waltz in, get the soda of my choice, walk into the bathroom, drain the appropriate amount of soda in a toilet and fill it back up with the booze, stir and get rid of the empty bottle in the trash.

It's always worked fine for me with no hassle from any shithead employees.

I never get these posts, are you being frisked and having your pockets turned out? For decades I've gone to the cinema with a carrier bag of quiet snacks and a few drinks. Local cinema even has an alcohol licence.

Plus we don't get shot up in our cinemas, so +2 against Americunts.

"Ok that will be $15.99 for one ticket to Disney's star wars: the last Jedi, and $7.99 for the bitsy scan. Cash or credit?"

I usually take a backpack with food and drink, maybe some McDonalds I just bought. They can't check my backpack if I refuse, not without an order.

>Yuropeean theaters are too poor to afford Cinema Police
Kek

>not taking in an assortment of seafood, preferable shrimp scampi, and crablegs a la kino
not very patrician

>They can't check my backpack if I refuse, not without an order.
no, they can just tell you to leave if you refuse.

What is wrong with you people? Why can't you sit in the dark for 90 minutes w/o a meal or booze?

No, they can't and they haven't ever done it.
t. Non-American

britfag here. me and my 30L camping backpack are basically inseparable and i take it into the cinema with me all the time. gives me an excuse to manspread, easy to conceal beer in, can bundle my headphones and coat inside it so i don't have anything against my back.

>not getting baked instead

> Local cinema even has an alcohol licence.
most cinemas prohibit food or drink purchased elsewhere. it's not about licensing.

Crab is pleb food that you got tricked into paying alot of money for. Same with lobster, they're literally sea cockroaches

Gram or so of coke in my wallet, 20oz bottle of Pepsi full of bourbon with a splash of Pepsi for color in my gf's purse. The same way I've been watching movies in the theater for years now.

>Do a rail and have two drinks before we leave
>During the previews go to the bathroom and do another rail off the baby changing station
>Drink my booze during the movie
>If I get up to piss or the movie is boring do another rail off the baby changing station
>She drives home and I bitch about how bad the movie was and she calls me a piece of shit

It's a good system.

>the food you like doesn't taste good because i learned some gross trivia a week ago

American here. It's why I no longer go to the kinotorium. Too many fatties and other assorted riff raff.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Living in a dump that need constant policing
Enjoy your mass shooting fatboy.

>trying to watch a movie on coke

The last time I did that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and just ended up pacing around in my room. I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin. That and another experience beforehand is what made me swear off the stuff.

>too many fatties
Move country

That's why you gotta drink the liquor with it. It calms down all the jitteryness and you just get the buzz and numbness.

why would anyone but a suspended adolescent doughboy bother going to the movies in 2018? It's their natural habitat.

>Being so dumb you think that Cinema Police and Penis Inspections are a real thing

Enjoy your poor education and inbred genetics, yurogarbage. I hope your whore mother gets ran over by a Muslim Cinema Falcon driving a truck of peace full of Anvils.

The last two movies I went to see were Fury Road and BR2049 and you cannot get that experience anywhere else than in the kinoplex

>out of my way, I've got to see Justice League and I've got a Gordita Supreme and a six pack of Schlitz in the pockets of my XXL cargo pants

the absolute state of theater

baka

>Implying Cinema police aren't there to keep the filthy no gf singles away from me
I pay good money for my kino whores and I am not going to have my day ruined by some poorfag who would be better of serving in the mines.

My country made it illegal for movie theaters to prevent you from going with outside food a few years ago, so I just carry it.

They never tasted good they're fucking bottom feeders. Enjoy your trash that's marketed well

not that user, but lobster and crab = tasty

but don't let me interrupt your autistic episode.

Don't get too butthurt, i don't want you shooting up K-Mart, you Euro rejects. Go get a [beef product] to cheer yourself up.