Torments a guy who bought a game console legally, acting as if he stole her property, and almost kills him

>torments a guy who bought a game console legally, acting as if he stole her property, and almost kills him

Why are we supposed to side with Gaz again?

he lied
plus it was an aien parody

Because waifufags are willing to go to any extreme to defend their shitty waifu, just look at all the people who're unironically defending the Samurai Jack ending and still shitposting Raven's "thicc" thighs.

Gaz wouldn't have pulled the same shit he did to get the reserved console?

>lied about his identity
>legally

I thought Iggins stole her place in line.

He was no Clarence Wong. Deception must be punished.

He did, the cashier specifically stated if the guy who reserved it didn't show up it was hers.

I don't think Gaz has that many people who waifu her. I'd bet Tak has more

He lied. He deceived the cashier to get the game console. Such trickery and underhanded tactics deserve justice.

>almost

Fun fact he's really dead

But didn't he buy it? If Wong already paid in advance then that's another matter.

IGGINS

But he wasn't dead. In fact he was so not dead he can fly!

Can anyone tell me what the point of Gaz's character is? What does she bring to the show?

Man I can't wait for the new special/film. I might just have to sing the doom song in celebration...

He lied about his identity to steal her spot and the last copy of the game, she had every right to be pissed.

rule 34 bait

Because i love her

>Why are we supposed to side with Gaz again?

You're not. Then again, waifufags don't think with the right head

Wednesday Addams clone with no understanding of what made her enjoyable.

the kid was an annoying jerk that lied and more or less cut in front of her
and besides he got fucking Super powers

i agree, but jumping into unrelated threads to post about ashi with the shaggy image may not be wise

To show that there is another character beside Dib who is smart enough to see that Zim is an alien as well as being to most "normal" character on the show.

She doesn't get much screen time which sucks and when she is it's usually to be a second antagonist to Dib.

Also, Iggins did deserve it.

>almost killed him
>almost

Nah he's dead

What makes you think we are?