Chappelle continues by addressing the allegations of Abby Schachner, a former comedian who claimed that Louis C.K...

>Chappelle continues by addressing the allegations of Abby Schachner, a former comedian who claimed that Louis C.K. masturbated while on a phone call with her in 2003 in a November story in The New York Times. The Times reported that though the comedian apologized, the experience left Schachner "deeply dispirited" and that his conduct was "one of the things that discouraged her from pursuing comedy."

>Chappelle mentions Schachner's story twice in his sexual harassment bit. "One lady said, 'Louis C.K. masturbated in front of me, ruined my comedy dreams,'" he says. "Word?' Well then I dare say, madam, you may have never had a dream. Come on man, that's a brittle spirit. That is a brittle-ass spirit, that is too much, this grown-ass woman."

>Chappelle says that if Louis C.K. had masturbated in front of civil-rights icon Martin Luther King, he doubts that King would have dropped his "dream." "Show business is just harder than that," he continues. "I know that sounds fucked up, I'm not supposed to say that, but one of these ladies was like, 'Louis C.K .was masturbating while I was on the phone with him.' Bitch, you don't know how to hang up a phone? How the fuck are you going to survive in show business if this is an actual obstacle to your dreams?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91rCytdEqOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ATqIa1BIUwY
youtube.com/watch?v=xE_g3tlc2YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely 100 percent correct and everyone knows it deep down

Based.

Why do leftists think that because someone is an accuser that means what they are saying is either true or important? They use the term "accuser" in that article in place of the word "victim" to make it seem like Chappelle was just attacking a rape victim, when in reality he was injecting a dose of reality into a non-story.

You seem to be obsessed with the left. Can't you go 10 fucking minutes without mentioning "leftists"?

>stop naming the perpetrators of a certain pattern of behavior
???

>a former comedian
Almost as if she decided to stop being funny one day and started being serious.>implying women can be funny in the first place

At least post the bit
youtube.com/watch?v=91rCytdEqOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ATqIa1BIUwY
youtube.com/watch?v=xE_g3tlc2YE

Based black man!!!

>dude wypipo
>dude white privelage
Yeah no, fuck this nigger and I don't know why anyone thinks this guy is funny just absolute garbage

t. JIDF.

Cant you go 10 minutes without choking on a dick?

Absolute fuggen based

>chapelle

That white-face wearing nigger can keep his monkey mouth shut and go back to Apefirca where he belongs. And so can that border hopping spic, Louis CK. As far as the women go, who gives a shit? All women are whores.

Is Louis' career actually over? I haven't heard anything about this since the initial story broke. I thought it just kinda blew over like the George Takei story and that was that.

The Louis CK thing never made sense to me, asking women to masturbate in front of them is not sexual assault

It's a hoax that Louie orchestrated to generate interest in his movie

I gave up on his new shit after about the 4th or 5th time he went on long ass unfunny rants about the white people keeping the blacks down.

he held power when they did not and they both knew that she wanted to advance in hollywood.

its sorta like how a lie of omission is still a lie.

dumbest fucking post ever made

What power? Them talking about it destroyed his career, id say they had the power and abused it to hurt him, should have just checked their privilege and shut up.

Since when Louis ck has some power in Hollywood? He's a B tier actor in a shitty comedy show

nope

>be Chappell
>fuck whites
>fuck America
>fuck those Jews asking me to wear a dress
>fuck the 40 million USD
>I'm going home to Africa now
>I fucked up
>comes back to do netflix shit
Takes a bitch to know one.

Here it goes Again “why do leftists” damn faggot they live rent free you fucking obsessed cuck go back to worshipping your orangutan president you statist piece of shit

everybody missing the point that he made about nu feminist shitheads with raging boners on hanging people left or right when they do not submit to their stupid beliefs are actually making shit worse for everybody and they won't be held accountable on the base that they are just brittle ass pieces of shit that can't handle real life.
Chappelle was right on the money the whole special.
This is what happens when a bunch of people don't have shit going on their lives and they make it their mission just to annoy the rest

Kek, is the controversy?

I gotta watch this now

he's a hero to comedy, i want to order a statue of him

WHAT THE FUCK IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW!

He doesn’t say he fucked up and he never says any of this shit other than fuck 50 Million and fuck wearing a dress. Chappelle is based, sorry you’re a little dick white boy who can’t see past your own shitty life :)

>stupid nigger audience keeps going 'Rick James' over and over
>fed up with the dog and pony show shit
>go to Africa to get away from Hollyjew and finally come to terms with father's death
Nah he's just a greedy nigger.

Stop being so fucking faggoty defensive user. He's not specifically talking about YOU or even YOUR party or YOUR people assuming you identity with the left. I'm going to make the assumption it's in regards to faaar left progressives which no one fucking likes.

Your shit isn't true. Watch his Oprah interview.

>based
>everyone is racist and laugh at me for being a nigger, not with me
Dude is SJW through and through. He just needs money now so he has to do netflix crap and appeal to previous fans after he took a dump on them all on Oprah.

he invented more memes than you ever will

a-are you a leftist?...

he put on the dress anyways. his gig for CNN for new years was bizzare.

Became a whore in the end but only got thousands instead of millions. Niggers trying to do business.

>Why do leftists
Leftists mirite? Do you want some mutually masturbatory affirmation about your politics, my dude? Here, let me just reach over and stroke your cock. leftists jews soyboys antifa numales obama (((THEM))) oh yeah is this doing it for you? people agreeing with you on the internet? cucks cucks cucks can't we all agree oh baby your little penis is so hard cucky cucky cuck yeah give me your little sissy cummies good boy

You seem upset.

>>comes back to do netflix shit
when is the last time you took a 60 million dollar shit, faggot?

im european you literal american nigger

How small is your dick little man?

Fuck off, conservative piece of shit. We're taking this board over.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Yes just like I hold power over LeBron James because I'm white.

Man I just watched the first special and all I got was

>hur I’m too good at comedy
>tranny jokes
>last twenty minutes fuck trump

Barely laughed the entire time. But goddamnit if he isn’t based for saying what needed to be said with the Louis CK bullshit

fpbp

>tfw black

Based Chappelle speaking the truth.