/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

80's Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Star Wars Holiday Special on Blu-Ray (May 23)
Malakili and the Golden Rancor #32 (May 24th)
Hux and Kylo's Excellent Adventure #1 (May 24th)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=yzpBS9cC83U

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=YfeWNZqVYsE

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cnM6aosLI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tip-yip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

What is she, /swco/?

What is she, /swco/?

Where is he, /swco/?

LIES

DECEPTION

Where are they, /swco/?

Literally a queen

Really fucking far away holy shit

The reason luke exiled himself was because he wanted to fuck his sister

>Star Wars Holiday Special on Blu-Ray
Maybe if they threw in Artoo on Sesame Street and Luke on the Muppet show.

This was rectoned to be a small satellite galaxy orbiting the main one, right? Is that still canon? There is no way they could have got so deep into space.

The fuck is with these weird Out This Week listings?

Whenever there's nothing actually coming out, anons take the opportunity to have fun with that part of the OP

What is he, /swco/?

In the old canon it actually was outside the plane of the galaxy, and and you'd occasionally see people arguing with Leeland Chee and Pablo about how stupid that was.

No idea what the new canon explanation for it is. Could be the Rishi Maze, or another dwarf galaxy

What is he, /swco/?

This thread is off to a great start. I guess I'll come back in a few days.

The hero we need AND deserve.

Somebody please ask Pablo.

>Battle Meditation is mentioned
>"You mean that thing from KotOR?"

Fucking normies and newbies, amirite?

He doesn't really answer SW questions anymore

Why?

/swco/'s sugar daddy

Come on, a thread of what is she? This is the kind of wacky, time-wasting nonsense I've been missing.

KOTORfags still think Lucas renamed Korriban as a deliberate jab at KOTOR because they don't know Korriban didn't originate there.

Probably because people keep asking him to explain things he's not in a position to explain, or keep asking him things he can't really answer because there's a movie/book/comic coming out that's going to do that.

We all want to fuck a sister, user...

I know I do.

thread already ruined by forced meme

KotOR-fags were the cancer of Star Wars community even back in the old EU.
But I guess, this is always the case with popular video games.

Every now and then I still see people who take the old "LUCAS SABOTAGED KOTOR2 BECAUSE IT PISSED HIM OFF" story as fact.

He still answers sw from time to time

>double-bladed lightsaber is mentioned
>"Oh you mean, like the one Darth Maul or Bastilla invented?"

fucking normies and newbies, amirite?

>sw
*sw questions

muh kreia

Were flat-bladed lightsabers common at one point in time? People confused the darksaber's unusual-looking hilt for just another lightsaber, so the shape can't have been unique. Was that the popular style of lightsaber blade during that time?

Tales of the Jedi was so fucking cool

Who needs a saber when you can use a stick?

Nah, according to Rebels, it is unique in every respect. People have been confusing it for a regular lightsaber because in-universe people dont know shit about the Jedi. There's like a couple of hundreds or thousands of them in a galaxy full of billions of sentient beings. You could live a lifetime in the Old Republic and never meet one.

Is that true?

Hayden did run away to own a farm on Canada after his acting career dried up

think this is what Vader thought about as he died

>Ashoka
ew, no

DELET

Reminder that Lucas destroyed Genndy Tartakovsky's vision.

The impression I'm getting from this pic is that Luke is actually Padme's and Obi's child, while Leia is actually Anakin's and Ahsoka's adopted child.
Honestly, they all would be better off and happier in this configuration.

I've had lewd dreams about 7th Sister twice now.

You chumps corrupted my mind.

i dream about Tarkin so you're not alone

he was 30 years late to the fuckin party bub, Genndy ruined Lucas's vision if anything

Do these dreams involve romantic cuddlingas well?

In Maz's castle:
>a hardworking droid spies for the Resistance
>a decadent prostitute spies for the First Order

What does it mean?

>Tarkin
>romantic

>What does it mean?
LOIES
DECEPTIONS

>implying Tarking doesnt comfort his sexual partners after he ravaged them for hours

is this a new meme you guys are forcing? good. I fucking loved Saw.

>implying he's not the type to use someone and immediately go back to work because he's a very busy man

>Tarking

Only people with the mental capacity of 11-year-olds think GenndyWars fight scenes were any good.

wow, thats some hot opinions you got there

are there chickens in star wars?

>you'd occasionally see people arguing with Leeland Chee and Pablo about how stupid that was.

Why? I'm pretty sure it said the galaxy in the script.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tip-yip

forgot image

Unstoppable

>And then Grievous can split his arms into FOUR ARMS and have FOUR LIGHTSABERS and FIGHT WITH HIS FEET and has a TORNADO ATTACK and take on TWELVE JEDI AT THE SAME TIME and BEAT THEM ALL WITHOUT A SWEAT! Nothin personnel, kid.

Episode III Grievous is infinitely better. Some edgelord who thinks he's hot shit by spinning around four lightsabers at the same time like an autist who bought a $25 """katana""" at Wal-Mart, but immediately gets his shit pushed in by someone who actually knows what he's doing.

>Genndy Tartakovsky's vision.
Genndy's vision was shit

Yep, on Endor.

>Star Wars "fans" pretending there's anything more impressive fighting wise than pre-cripple Grievous

I knew this was the contrarian general, but seriously?

You know how much people make fun of the prequels' flashy, over-the-top fighting style?
Imagine how much worse it would be if Grievous fought even half like he did in Genndywars.

Grievous was never meant to be a badass, he was the scifi equivalent of Snidely Whiplash or Dick Dastardly

>pre-cripple Grievous

imagine if in attack of the clones as the CIS is ecaping yoda simply pulls their ships out of the air with the force and mace windu solos the entire army of droids with his bare fists and then proceeds to jump atop and rewire a passing droid starfire so he can chase after dooku on his speeder who he kills by crushing his lungs with the force

>space wizards using magic for magic reasons instead of using it to jump really high

Perish the thought!

Would Ahsoka be a really cool honorary Aunt or a super strict one?

Unidentified leak on /toy/ said that the largest LEGO set for TLJ is called "Ducain's Speeder"

I looked up who the hell Ducain is, and it's pretty fucking obscure, it's the guy Han mentions offhand in TFA as the guy who stole the Falcon from him. He's mentioned in the visual dictionary as well as the novelizations and other places. MSW also said that he steals a ship on Canto Bight and it's big and fancy and Finn and the gang are on it in the second half of the movie

Could this be Del Toro? Del Toro as the guy who stole Han's ship and they bust him out of jail?

she'd be luke's girlfriend

>Largest Lego set for TLJ is a fucking speeder

Same

It was listed as 150 euros so...

What are Filoni's plans for her?

Chasing after older woman does run in the Skywalker family. Dollars to doughnuts that Luke propositioned Mon Mothma at least once during the OT time period.

>Ahsoka carries on the tradition of frequent "midichlorian tests"

Eaten by a space wolf in season 4.

delet

>Ahsoka carries on the tradition of frequent /ss/
ftfy

>No Satine ;_;

The midichlorian test is an older tradition than that

Why does luke look like link

Hey, it's Ahsoka's turn to get her licks in.

Ahsoka is quite good at licking

GUIZ WILL REY BE A GRAY JEDI LIKE OMG

Rey will be the reincarnation of Kreia
TLJ WILL CANONIZED KOTOR2 IT'S HAPPENING THANK YOU BASED RIAN

sooo since she's gonna come back for season 4 of rebels, are we gonna get Ashoka in Battlefront 2?

>Implying Anakin wasn't messing around with Sabe

Real fans don't want to play as some chick from some cartoon! REAL fans want to play as Nien Nunb!

We fucking better.

And I'd personally prefer the TCW Season 3+ version.