I'm at half of season 2

So, when does it get good?

the first two or three episodes of season 1 are the best the rest are ok but just you know, tv show episodes

it already did. you missed it.

you should go back to rick and morty desu

S2 is the best season, sweetie

when he becomes The Danger

When Better Call Saul starts.

ozymandias and the episode before it

stop making these posts and embarrassing yourself OP, just finish watching it and then kys, or give up and kys now

in he fly episode

You can stop watching now. The story doesn't really progress much after S1 anyway

It's good at the start, if you didn't like it already there are other good episodes in the next seasons but probably not enough to make you change your mind.

It doesn't. This is my filter show. If you enjoyed it (and SO many people do) your taste is shit. I even had this progressive little bitch actually take offense when i admitted i didn't like it.

It’s good all the way through unless you’re some sort of squalid contrarian pleb

season 1 is good character drama
everything else is reddit fuck yeah explosions garbage

What don't you like about it so far?

good taste

It's not for everyone, scrub.

OP asked when it gets GOOD, not when it gets best-tv-show-of-the-last-5-years-tier.

the moment the liquid corpse fell through the ceiling is the moment I got hooked personally. so episode 2?

Season 4

Classic Rian Johnson kino

I believe that the general hype surrounding this show made me have expectations, and therefore disappointment.

What were you expecting, a life changing experience? It's just a good TV show, there's really nothing too special to expect.

>breaking bad isn't good
what's with Sup Forums forcing all these shit memes

I miss Jane

>literally name drops in the pilot

Dropped and that reminds me of that piece of shit Chinatown where the guy says "It's Chinatown, Jake" then I stopped watching because I was so dumbfounded at a movie literally shilling itself.