We never got to see who this was

>We never got to see who this was

What the absolute fuck. What was even the point of adding this character?

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw that silhouette

I still think that they made who she is ambiguous enough that the viewer could come up with their own idea/headcanon/whatever you want to call it of which past character she's a reference to

Probably the same point of showing us all the characters whose lives Jack touched despite the fact that in a few episodes they'd be erased from existance

>erased from existence
In some time lines, yes, others they're thriving since Aku is gone. Faggot.

It's just a randomly shaped character who was in for less than one episode. Why do people care who it is?

So that people speculate.

Here's the most common theories I've seen

>Momotaro
>Kuni
>An Imakandi Elder
>One of those cat people from the ultra bots episode.
>The Fairy (somehow)

I wasn't expecting to see you here, sis.

And what are those timelines? The show didn't show us any other timelines.

Are we still repeating this meme?

>What the absolute fuck. What was even the point of adding this character?

season 5 starts at "XCII/92". So there's 40 episodes unaccounted for to fill in the blanks.

In the end it's irrelevant whether they exist or not. They all were willing to risk their lives for the chance at erasing Aku's existence.

So, you're saying that any time between the last episode before cancellation and the 5th season is when he could have met someone like the mysterious figure there?

They will bitch for a few months.

Did Jack tell them that?

There wasn't. The whole season was pointless.

He would have never needed to. For them it wouldn't have mattered.

You can't assume multiple timelines exist unless that's established in-universe, otherwise you're basically just filling in the blanks with fanfiction.

BUT FIRST LET ME TALK ABOUT PARALLEL UNIVERSES

Even with that established, we'd have to take a page out or Rick and Morty and ask ourselves what if Aku cured cancer?

But the question is, which one makes most sense thematically as "mysterious shadowy figure who gives cryptic advice before vanishing"?

There's not even a point. By having Ashi die the way she did, it effectively denied any multiverse theory.

Fag, what did you think "gotta get back to the past" meant, this is what was going to happen since the beginning, why only birch now?

>What was even the point of adding this character?
So Ashi knew where to go

Why didn't the black Aku stuff on Ashi's body disappear right away after he had been killed?

The Scotsman was erased from existence.

>Momotaro
baby grew up into blue-sclera'd vaguely cat eyed midget with drooped animal ears? lol ok
>Kuni
see above
>Imakandi Elder
vaguely cat-like, an elder could be short, would have both the eyes and the ears. most likely possibility
>One of the cat people from the ultra bots episode
bit more of a push than an imakandi but maybe
>The fairy
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe it was someone from the first village destroyed by Aku Jack encountered in the future

not okay

Nice meme but we want a real answer.

It could just be a straw hat they're wearing

if it's a straw hat with a brim that low it would be covering their eyes like how jack's does when he wears one

Could be for stylistic purposes so that their eyes would still be fully visible. Hard to tell when it's just a silhouette

The Imakandi's had slit pupils rather than round ones, and their ears were smaller, assuming those are ears

no it's easy to tell when it's a silhouette and you can see the eyes perfectly because of them glowing in the dark, unobstructed by anything

He exists. But he'll never meet Jack or have to save his wife from robots or have to die at Aku's hands. He lives a long and happy life with his family.

One daughter of aku survived, gre to hate aku, and learned to shapeshift.

Genndy is a hack and he needed to make a character to move the plot forward, ergo random ass silhouette appears

shouldn't be useful to have a SJ general?
there are like 13 threads that start with a different topic about the series that somehiow devolve into time travel debates and with one single thread it would be more easy to follow up some discussions. i've already seen the same post copypasted in different SJ threads probably because the one who made them wasn't sure where he would get some response

Canon answer

I bet the is the wolverine one.

A general would cause it to last two years or more. By letting them to get it out of their system it'll die off in a couple of weeks.

No generals. It ended two days ago so there's a bunch of threads about it, wait a week and it will be all clear.

It's not like there's a lot to discuss anyway.

How many daughters of the Scottsman did we see?

>The real hero, samurai brak

>episode
When does this character come out? I dont remember this.

Is there any character in Japanese mythology that might have a similar role or appearance to this one? The omen was almost certainly a Shinigami, the ladybug represents the love ties between 2 people and some more things. The wolf was another deity, I think. So you might want to look there.

S5E6, about 17 minutes in, as Ashi leaves the tavern.

Considering he asked almost everyone he ran into about time portals...yeah.

We get it, already.

Thx user. I forgot about that. Thats what I get for watching drunk XD

Yes. Several times. Aku even broadcasted the intro to the entire world, for christ's sake.

They didn't add a character.
There are a ton of one shot characters that have no backstory.
Here is some random nurse bot.
She helps Jack for 5 seconds and is never seen again.
Sometimes characters just serve a function without any elaboration.

If you ask directions while traveling, you don't make small talk for 10 minutes and ask about their life story.
Its a conversation of utility.

Maybe it's her?

How many times are you going to post a thread asking a question thats already been answered?

Makes sense in terms of shape, doesn't really make sense thematically.

The eyes are way different, and the shadow didn't have a weird Snarf voice.

>Was seen in the camoe episode
>Is a cameo
>doesn't really make sense thematically

There was an entire village of those things. The one is pic related was killed by the Ultrabots.

>Once I had this dream that I went to Earth, and I was walkin' through this rainy forest and this woman dressed in leaves came up to me and she said "I lost my samurai!" and I said "I don't - do I look like a samurai?" and she said "No, but I lost a samurai!" and I said "Well, I really feel for you, lady, but, y'know, what can I do? I'm not a samurai catcher or anything." and she said, "Well, ya gotta help me find my samurai!" and I said, "He's over there." and pointed in a direction just to get rid of her and she said "Thank you very kindly." and then walked off and I never saw her since. And then I woke up.

Well, unlike the other cameos they weren't really people Jack saved or helped, since they had already been massacred by the time he came across them. They also weren't the focus of the episode they originally appeared in, unlike all the other cameos.