German Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Regimes

>The TV movie "Break-out to the Unknown" (WDR/ARD Degeto), on Wednesday, 14 February 2018, at 8.15 pm, tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

>As a lawyer, Jan Schneider (Fabian Busch) has taken the side of dispossessed victims. When he learns that the regime intends to put him in prison once more, he decides to flee. His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom. A cargo ship is to take him, his wife Sarah (Maria Simon) and both children Nora (Athena Strates) and Nick (Ben Gertz) together with other refugees to Cape Town, but the people traffickers put the passengers in boats that are far too small in front of the coast of Namibia.

Will it be kino? Who here /hyped/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0j2KJYsDOUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's clever because it turns things around and presents them from the opposite perspective! Wow!

couldnt they just be extremists? why right wing extremists? cant you be a commie and hate fags and sandniggers?

Cant be worse than stackenblochen

>deutschefernseh

>im Ersten
Not surprised at all.

>cant you be a commie and hate fags and sandniggers?
It's like you know absolutely nothing about politics

No because as we all know, communism is good.

>booming Africa

So in this alternate history it's been annexed by China already?

Kinda like how all those people fled Nazi Germany for Afric.... oh wait they just went to another white nation

>Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa

stopped reading there

FUCK DRUMPFH

>muh Nazis they hate diversity!
It is just a low hanging fruit which also serves the propaganda purpose

>Europe has collapsed into chaos after uncontrolled migration
whoah, when did leftist propaganda become this based?

Communism is pretty inclusive as long as you obey the state everything you will be left alone .
Or thats how it should be.

>you will never travel back in time and dismember Karl Marx in his early childhood

DAS RITE WHITEY! YOU IZ REFUGEEZ

hello uni student

Sorry but there can only be one kino

>THE GIRL KING paints a portrait of the brilliant, extravagant Kristina of Sweden, queen from age six, who fights the conservative forces that are against her ideas to modernize Sweden and who have no tolerance for her awakening sexuality.

Karl marx actually has nothing to do with this
He was concerned with economic class, he didn't give two fucks about identity politics

He is right... on the race sense. Pol pot would kill you for wearing glasses bu that is another story.
Helicopters is the answer

is it a lezbo flick?

>niggers and whites swap places
>Europe becomes a shithole
>Africa becomes a vibrant center of democracy and life
>no one learns from the lesson

I just joked few days ago with my friends something similar to this shit. When will this stop?

how do people write this shit with a straight face

You're taking the piss. Surely you're taking the piss.

i swear, the world has been without total war for far too long if this shit is allowed

>the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom
How fucking far into the future is this?

>Right wing is always regarded as totalitarianism because they make the population close the borders without any discussion
>Left wing is always regarded as non-totalitarianism because they make the population open the borders without any discussion

Really makes me think goys

Africa literally does not have the infrastructure to support "booming" anything.

But why would I escape from such a Germany?

>mfw nobody listened

>Sweden

Checks out

Leftist power fantasy?

because you're a homosexual liberal jew and your beards boyfriend Tyronrich has been hanged for crimes of melanin

If only this were true. We might get rid of the faggots without firing a single bullet. But unfortunately these people only know how to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

> In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

When should I book my tickets to germany?

lol look at this faggot

>please farm

I bet you didn't

>rape statistics collapsing
>Sören flees to Africa to please his wife
Kekekek

>lawyer, Jan (((Schneider))) (Fabian Busch) has taken the side of dispossessed victims. When he learns that the regime intends to put him in prison once more, he decides to flee.

Sounds like a documentary

>enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom

Why? Because it's 100% chinks?

>Faschists make Europe great again
>Commies go to Africa to live with the niggers they loveso much

Why can't this be real bros?

>traitors attempting to dodge the rope

He didn't give a fuck about anything except freeloading.

Pol pot was racist and persecuted other ethnies

>wh*ites
>speaking a very Dutch-sounding language
>welcome in Sath Efrica

c h o r t l e !

german humor at least, is about exaggeration instead of understatement. i dont know if this is comedy or what but you never get a lot of subtlety from these robot people

That's a movie premise I would expect from a 14 year old

>isnt aware of Nazbol

Because theyre making propoganda to make it look like this is bad.

It's weird how leftists never make a utopian movie of what they want the world to look like... Is that because their goal is horrible?

history repeats itself user, it will happen again, the europeeins will wake up one day and realize they have made a mistake

>The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals
So Jews+Muslims out of Europe? Nice

This might be a shitpost but it's still 100% right. I had a German bf once and he was a full on automatron with shallow, left leaning, copy/paste opinions and exaggerated """"humor"""". He was also insecure and easily triggered but quick to cover it up.

The only "booms" in africa for the foreseeable future come from boko haram

>hordes of white youths roaming around South Africa doing the raping

the mindset of sjws in a nutshell desu

>you richfag
>me poorfag
>Reeeeeeee
Wow

They have a booming AIDS endemic

You made it happen user you wished for it.

German here.
Just end it. Drop the nuke.

Why would u want to leave a perfect society?

Lao

>we're paying for this shit with our Rundfunkgebühr

>It's weird how leftists never make a utopian movie of what they want the world to look like... Is that because their goal is horrible?

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THEIR UTOPIA LOOKS LIKE. IS IT WHAT WE HAVE NOW EXCEPT WITHOUT FREE THINKING THAT OFFENDS THEM THAT THEY DUB RIGHT WING? IS THAT ALL? ARE THEY HAPPY WITH HOMELESSNESS AND SLAVE LABOUR IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS BECAUSE OF GLOBALISATION THAT REFUSES TO ALLOW PROTECTIONISM AND ISOLATIONISM THAT WOULD NOT BUY FROM FOREIGN SLAVE LABOR GOODS?

FUCK

What happened to the Americas in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0j2KJYsDOUc

ah nice. imp and dorian always deliver pure kino opinions

> flee to africa
> have to fight the chinese conquistadors

germany is a hellish sharia commiehole

yes

Lol

>German show has German names

>South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom
Meanwhile IRL South Africa has electricity shortages

> south african union goes through economic boom
> the only succsessful black south-african country is botswana

The kikes directors are probably going to pair the daughter up with an African boyfriend in this show lol

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA WEW AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I’m guessing they will pull a
>racist right-wing extremists afraid of demographic change started a second civil war

ENOUGH

PICK YOUR GUNS BOYS WE ARE GOING TO KILL SOME LIBERAL FAGS

>German here.
>Just end it. Drop the nuke.
t.amerimutt

I L L E G A L O P I N I O N S
L
L
E
G
A
L

O
P
I
N
I
O
N
S

Why shouldn't I race mix in 2017?

because far right supporters would not escape around some shithole but they'd rather be tortured till death in their countries

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

depends on the races involved desu

>Its another amerimutt makes a pol thread on tv that serves as a breeding ground on how they wuz kangz and uncucked race n shit

americans went too far with the de-nazification

Why shouldn't I breed Isabela Moner?

>oathkeepers
>Sup Forums

first of all, a time machine has not been invented yet

Because it’s better to draw attention to your opponent’s supposed flaws rather than expose your own

No one is losing their right-wing beliefs because you keep posting the same photos of ugly people.

HILY SHIT! BASED BLACK MEN!

>economic boom
Lol

Fucking kek

>make up a scenario that completely plays in your agenda
>everyone that criticizes this is a literal nazi committing hate-speech
>???
>profit

did you just assume his ethnicity?

why do "you" people keep posting weird looking americans in response to anything right-wing? you know there are plenty of euros who hate you niggers right?