Season finale of Supergirl tonight at 8

Season finale of Supergirl tonight at 8

Nevertheless, She Persisted
>Supergirl challenges Rhea to battle to save National City.

nice to see superman back. thought i heard they weren't gonna have him on the show again

>people are going to pick watching Gotham over this, when it has fucking SUPERMAN

It boggles the Mind!

Normally I'm in Gotham, but season finale get's priority. Let's do this!

I want based Lena.

Shit, Clark!

Silver Kryptonite!

Why didn't she use it on her earlier?

Z O D D

Was that the first time we've seen Zod?

So there's a color of Kryptonite for everything, isn't there.

Also, Zod looks awful.

>Silver Kryptonite
Neat.

Oh shit Zod!

Yes.

Zod actor seems a weak.

So, how bout dem headline newses?

Who is expecting this Clark to have the opportunity for the neck snap, but not?

This is probably the best fight scene Supergirl has ever had

DCCW: We're the DC Universe where Superman doesn't break necks.

That better not be all we see of Superman.

Agreed on the fight. Also we're probably a little low for turnout tonight against Gotham.

Dat Alex fight training.

Zod looks like a budget attempt to find a young Clancy Brown

Yeah, its Wondy who is supposed to hate necks.

>Lena X Kara will never be real because Alex and The Cop are already the Token lesbians

rate that fight

I'm glad Gotham is moving to Thursday so there won't be this conflict.

Being someone who is a fan of comic movies and shows, but has never found the time to read through the years and years worth of comics, has Kara ever shown feats that equal or even put supermans to shame?

8/10? Needed more super-breath.

I was thinking the same thing.

0/5 necksnaps because we all know the Rhea/Supergirl fight seen in the previews will be much longer and more important to the story

it is? Fucking finally. I hate having to wait an extra day to dodge spoilers til I can watch it on demand.

Still hoping on a Phantom Zoning of Mon-El at the end of the episode.

except isn't Arrow moving to Thursday?

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!

That sounds about right.

please no...is that why the moved legends to tuesdays?

yeah its on Thursday but it will be after Supernatural I guess

>You owe me a new robot

This show needs more Superman.

Legends was moved so that Flash could bolster its ratings. Arrow is being moved because they're close to being canned.

"And you're the guy who's dating my cousin"
Did he forget he's the *younger* cousin, technically?

wynn should've been jimmy and jimmy should've been steel

technically he's older now because kara was in stasis

I feel like another sexuality story arc will get Supergirl the reputation of being the gay feminist show. Guess they could just be like Kara's bi, Alex knew it, but Winn and James didn't and have your typical goofy "Wait, whuh?" moment.

please tell me Dakkam Ur or whatever involves swimsuits and jell-o wrestling and Lena has to referee it

So they explicitly had to state that Superman was fighting at full power under the influence of the silver Kryptonite and yet Supergirl fully beat him.

I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Winn just needs to be more Toyman and make more drones or something.

And Alex needs less lesbian plotline and more killer exoskeleton.

Fair Assessment.

Agreed. We need to see more of this Clark with a supporting cast as a show.

Mother Ping Ping Ping?

Otherwise everyone would go on and on about how Superman was under mind control and that's why Supergirl won.

Considering the CW drama is one of the worst parts of Supergirl, more lesbian drama won't be worth it if you ask me.

Okay fuck this show. Supergirl beat Superman by brute force? The fuck? People are okay with this?

agreed it really seems they forgot Alex was suppose to be the badass and made her gf it instead

Shit taste detected.

Well, it's already nearly obnoxiously feminist at times, so that isn't that much of move.

If Supergirl gets another season, I kind of want them to deal with Fourth World.

And not they're aliens in space Fourth World. I want them outside of normal universe structure kicking around in their own dimension and interacting across multiple earths.

I want Supergirl to mack on Sexy Sexy Orion until the reveal of his torturous true face.

Maybe you should read a comic for once.

i'm gonna just assume its comic book rules where whenever 2 heroes fight, whose ever book it is wins so Supergirls show=she wins

>Winn just needs to be more Toyman and make more drones or something.
I support this

Born first = older.

She got him with a lucky uppercut, IMO.

They are just in the same strength/endurance class, so it's a who wins that day kind of thing.

And then this came after. Maybe you should read more comics.

Winn is adorable sometimes.

>She's the champion of earth now
Meh

Nah I'm all for sexy time with Lena and Kara but I"m not taking my chances due to how boring Alex and cop chick was.

So Kara

thirsty bitch be thirsty

>Clarkbar

I missed you Cat. I missed you.

Eh. I don't want Morrison malarky, I want LEGION.

FFS, Mon-El is on the show! LONG LIVE!

Really? Cancer

Break me off a piece of that Clark Bar.

>I've never seen Star Wars
>Actress married to Harrison Ford
Kek

>Green eyes

REEEEEEEEEEE!

You shouldn't have.

>Namedrop namedrop namedrop self aggrandizement namedrop

To be fair Lena and Kara have not been antagonistic towards each other at all, even in the episode where everyone turned on Lena, and they actually have great chemistry.
Though they could milk the whole "Will Lena turn evil like her brother?!" thing

anybody else want Lois to show up so we can have a drunken bachelorette party ep with Lois, Kara, Alex, Lena and Cat

>green lantern confirmed

Huh, LOSH would be a good plot and a good tone shift for the show.

Well, that "Car Engines circa 1957" bomb will be a good enough reason for Mon to Phantom Zone.

I kind of want Sodam Yat and other members of the Corps to show up.

I hate to say it but Maggie would probably also have to be there.

I'm hoping we get an episode, or a few episodes, set in Metropolis to see Superman's side of things. Perhaps have a flashback episode focusing on James and J'onn and their mutual friendship with Clark?

How many takes did Harewood need to get that tongue twister out?

W A R W O R L D

So...is it just me or is the Lead Bomb not a full solution.

It would just kind of force them to decimate the world from space with Lasers.

Also, WAR WORLD!

Aside from Rhea having kryptonite, I don't see how Kara could lose against her, either in brute force or experience because she has much more of both.

Draaga also appeared, this season, remember?

Was never proven. Kara called his bluff

>I learn that move on Warworld
Nice, now all he needs is a mention of bruce and I'd be satisfied.

Well, maybe experience? But Daxamites were supposed to be pleasure obsessed palace dwellers so, yeah, this should be an EASY fight.

>Having a duel in the middle of a busy city

Have we learned nothing!?

We're not getting Bruce because Fox own the rights to Batman and Warner Bros/Dc are being bitches. Get used to the League of Assassins and lesser Batman villains forever. It's been that way since Smallville with the Bat Embargo.

Has Supergirl's list of feats ever come close to being as insane as his? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Jimmy mentioned "Clark's other friend" a while ago.

They used up all the shooting locations outside Vancouver on LoT!

>The more popular character is automatically stronger.

Next you'll be saying Plastic Man is weaker than Superman. Stop trying to justify your baseless power level bullshit you no-nothing failure.

And Kara talked about Vigilantes and their gadgets when talking about someone Clark worked with who "Had a lot of Demons"

raise your hand if you're surprised Rhea cheats

TR-8R!

LAST SON BROS BEFORE DAXAMITE HOS

Sensing death flags.

Lena sounding a bit... Australian? now.

Why do they even need the fancy device? Why doesn't she just hit the bitch with a lead pipe?

>Traitor!

The Cw shows really need to stop mentioning characters they can't use. They tried referencing/setting up Green Lantern and there's been nothing and WB probably want to save him for the GLC movie. They obviously want to use Batman, and that's not happening.

>This is worse than myriad

Amazing what happens when your SFX budget gets improved by a move to Canada.

Was that a pink panther?