What did Sup Forums mean by this ?

what did Sup Forums mean by this ?

do you guys want me to watch atomic blonde? Because I will, if you say so!

It's a fine movie. The fight scene in the stariway near the end is absolute KINO.

Nah, it's a coldly uncool thing

Its worth it cause you can jerk off to Charlize Theron

i like bland colors aswell

DUDE COLOR THEORY IS STUPID LMAO

It's a great action movie but the plot gets in the way of enjoying it. I'd recommend watching it but be advised that the story is needlessly convoluted and messy.

Why not use a screenshot?

It's a good action movie, of course you need a good dose of suspension of disbelief...in real life a 50 kg female like Theron would met hard times even fighting against a dude on meth.

Outside of the big staircase setpiece, it's a pretty mediocre and forgettable spy movie.

hm I don't know, this guy makes a good argument. I might just fap a little to it and turn it off if it's as stupid as most people here think it is.

McAvoy is great tho. Probably if he was the main the movie would be way better. Even his character is more interesting that the one of Theron lol.

refn did it best and before the rest

Theron's accent is atrocious too. Even though it's revealed at the end that she's not really british

WOMAN CAN'T FIGHT MAN

Youve never obviously fought a dude on meth... Meth is one of the strongest stimulants, soneone high on meth will never get tired (until the high goes down) and will ignore any pain while swinging relentlessly but mentally will still be able to completely focus on destroying you.
Theres a reason amphetamines have been widely used by combatants since ww2.

it was therons passion project she wanted to be the self insert in the story it isn't even a politically feminist movie

REEEEEEEE
WOMAN CAN'T FIGHT MAN

>Women can't fight men

Fixed for you.

If the character looked like Cris Cyborg rather than Charlize Theron it might have been cooler

it means i want to cummy inside charlize

DUDE I ONLY KNOW ABOUT CLASSICAL COLOR THEORY WHEN ACTUAL COLOR SCIENCE IS EXTREMELY COMPLEX AND NOT AT ALL RELATED TO ART

Problem is only Baby Boomers and retarded leftist millenials can watch a movie where a female BTFO wave after wave of males (who are aslo supposed to be special agents) without laffing.
Again the movie isnt bad but i need the same suspension of disbelief i need when i watch a sci-fi, fantasy or a superheroes movie.