letterboxd.com/dankmemes111/list/reddit-garbage-from-this-decade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you start

t brainlet

>implying reddit watches unhindered kinomatie like BR '49

Also known as Stuckmann-core

check out this little list I made
letterboxd.com/dankmemes111/list/reddit-garbage-from-this-decade/

it was actually a bad movie, and I'm not even a kino critic, just a normal guy (but an anormal intelligence I guess, since plebs liked it a lot)

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I just watched this too and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy be for reddit flicksters movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

disagree on mad max, and pacific rim yes it's fucking bad, but a different type of bad, not reddit bad

>implying reddit has the testerone levels to process the unfiltered masculinity in BR 2049

i like it

>it's a "trolls call something that was almost unanimously liked on Sup Forums a few months ago "reddit" to get easy (You)s" episode

The original is the most circlejerked and overpraised film on reddit ever, should we start hating it?

was Sup Forums reddit few months ago?

the movie is unironically bad

no you just have shit taste and should probably never post again

Sounds like when the avengers, tfa, guardians of the galaxy and various others came out

Yes, we should.

this. it's literally r3ddit: the movie

>Sup Forums praises the film upon release
>"oooh you'll see when the torrent is out the real Sup Forums patricians will come out and show you how bad it is!!!"
>BR2049 torrent is out , Sup Forums likes it even more now
I love seeing these few powerless basement dwelling virgins getting heated up time and time again, it's literally the same 3 or 4 people who spam the same exact reddit and twitter screenshots (which should be indicative of where they come from originally) every single day in every single BR2049 thread while still claiming that Sup Forums doesn't actually like it. You're too late, BR2049 is already firmly embedded in the board culture.
See you still whining and crying in a BR2049 thread 5 years from now my dear crossposting tourist brainlets.

nice samefagging you pathetic attention whore

>le plebbit meme
You should go back there.

No pre-1975 movie? Plebs do not watch old flicks?

hot fuzz is a good movie tho

Are you people really going to hate an actually good movie because reddit likes it too? Do you have to be contrarian to reddit at all times and let them define you, and deny you all kinds of shit? I bet reddit drinks water too.

this is some next level damage control. You work for Disney? Villenueve=reddit. Deal with it, cuck.
spotted samefag redditor

it is overrated, but is nowhere near as bad as BR2049. Or maybe it's just the time that gave it some decency and honor

>it has ryan gosling and muh deep plot so it's good

no, also plot is facebook tier

>easy (You)s

Kek

>inb4 DamageControl fans.

this

>the plot has to be "le deep" in order for the film to be good
Spoken like a true mental midget

Did that redditor ever find anyone's favorite films on reddit like he promised? Last I saw was him throwing a fit and then just vanishing because his plan didn't work out

point out where I ever imply that and then come back to me with an actual argument. Ok? go

>board culture
right so you care about board culture yet you're crying about something that's part of this boards culture and has been for more than a decade now(since tdk [yes the second one] came out) ?

Is Sup Forums composed of 5 of the same posters or what? Literally half of this thread is the same exact posts being made not only every single day, but in every single BR2049 thread. The pictures, the phrasing, the replies everything.
Literally 5 or 6 of the same autists screeching at each other every single day non stop with the same exact posts, it's utterly pathetic.

Go shill for Trump on Sup Forums, Razorfist. We don't want you here

is a you like an upvote?
where do I see how many 'yous' i have?

hey what are your pleb opinions on TLJ? I remember your heavy shilling for the last one

>Is Sup Forums composed of 5 of the same posters or what? Literally half of this thread is the same exact posts being made not only every single day, but in every single BR2049 thread. The pictures, the phrasing, the replies everything.
Literally 5 or 6 of the same autists screeching at each other every single day non stop with the same exact posts, it's utterly pathetic.

>80's bladerunner has ching chongs in those stereotypical ching chong hats and ching chong paper umbrellas everywhere
>bladerunner 2049 has zero chinks but it got a nigger injection.

Wtf is going on?

Bump

my god, I didn't know Sup Forums was this bad honestly. Too many americans? I don't know. Adieu

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>my god, I didn't know Sup Forums was this bad honestly. Too many americans? I don't know. Adieu
APPHHHHBBBBBBPPPPHHPPHPHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFFTTFTTFTFCFFFFPHPHPHPHHPHPHPHFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

Don't call me bald

>48 posts
>31 posters

:^)

Fucking Christ

Just watched this, was total garbage. This was one of the most boring and slow movies I've watched in a long ass time. What was with the shitty water ripples everywhere? Were they trying to be artsy?

People that make posts like that usually are new and still in their honeymoon phase of the nboard/site they just joined. The funniest part is the use of "crossposting tourist brainlets" when the reality is that he's one himself or even she based on the lack of self awareness.

can u make this the banner

VILLENUV IZ GUD REALLY MAEK U THINKGEN BOUT HYOOMAN CONDISHUN WHOA JOI LUV DEEP BRANEY TEIM

Almost everything on picture related.

>from letterbox user dankmemes111
finally a sophisticated critic just for my developed taste

>implying i didn't write that post ironically for future slander use

Literally Sup Forums the day of release

i agree

i tried making an account to gush about a made-up movie by a made-up name only to find out reddit has a 3day delay for new users so I'll get back to you in 3 when I still feel like it

disgusting level of astroturfing

>redditor shills spam the board on release day
>HAHA Sup Forums LIKES IT!!
the only good thing about the movie was the holowaifu

Why did they cut out this scene?

if they keep posting it then it's true. they have to keep believing that otherwise they are just as powerless here as they are in irl. that leads to sudoku and we can't have that.

yeah we should all go see the new star wars fellow anonymous, fuck those art film le reddit shills

>and this is my son's hard drive, he's a bit of an opinion buff

>the only good thing about the movie was the holowaifu
spoken like a true neckbeard virgin degenerate

It's a good movie. It has a shitload of flaws like any movie but overall it's well above average. Not as good as the original though.

>accuse your opponent of your own actions

It was more the r9k Drive audience that identified with K's isolation. There might not be a more Sup Forums film

Reminder to never reply to tripniggers.

This is pathetic that you actually made this. Like it's obvious you go on Reddit faggot.

>opponent
lol fuck off niggerspee

Where did I say that? Br2049 is better than mouse assembly line flicks, but not by much. It has an air of pseudodeepness about it.
>this is the audience that likes BR2049
QED

well I don't really expect you to be able to look past the superficial. it's what your whole movie taste is based on!

dank! Sup Forums is the littiest xDD

wtf I love reddit now?

You were a redditor all along. Now begone, bugman

>Blade Runner 2049
>art film

fuck off, because im not a autistic contrarian im a "redditor" ?

they have decent taste in film, don't hate for no reason

if you think hot fuzz is the best movie on there, you really are the biggest pleb

ITT: essential Sup Forums b8

Can someone explain to me why this is so popular now? Just talking something well-liked on Sup Forums, and calling it "reddit?" It seems like such a lazy form of shitposting. "Haha, I called this thing you enjoy reddit! Do you feel bad now?"

>seven
fuck off

because it gets (You)s

most people here now browse reddit in addition to Sup Forums so its fun to talk shit about reddit on here

It's popular because the bar has been set so fucking low in the last few years. In a world of shitty movies 2049, an above average movie is head and shoulders above most.

its on par with HAHAHAHAHAHHAA OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE

it's fucking infuriating because it's usually false and/or exaggerating, lazy, uncreative, shits up the bored because it's definitely not funny and strong b8 so it gets plenty of replies.

>why this is so popular now?
>"now"
user it was like this from the start, Sup Forums simply can't love anything that the vast majority likes (Fight Club, The Shawshank Redemption) and Sup Forums can't hate what the vast majority hates (BvS, starshit prequels). All of this can change depending on if the view of the majority changes, like it happened with the prequels.

Those are pretty standard choices for college-aged white males honestly. It makes sense given the demographic of most internet forums.

this is why we need diversity

List your top 10 art films of all time

>Fight Club, The Shawshank Redemption
Neither of these are good btw

>Love comes in the facility and steals bones, no one seems to care until a couple days later
>Love comes to look for K, kills the boss lady and presumably the entire LAPD is fucking wiped out because no one cares or nothing happens after the boss is killed
>Mr. God Emperor Jared Leto is very excited to meet Ford and deeply invested in him
>Sends him off with Love and two fags to go "home" presumably somewhere to be tortured
>They get intercepted, Mr. God emperor doesn't know or care, love dies, ford is saved
>The brilliant genius of the literal century either doesn't know or care, and can freely go visit the daughter

They're both good.

Yes they are immensely overpraised films, but to say that they are bad is just retarded.

>they [reddit] have decent taste in film
Could you be any more obvious? Shoo.

You even talk like a fucking redditor.

>implying you aren't one too

Reddit is one of the most popular sites on the net, everyone uses it

>reddit spacing
fucking get out