Literally how could you live with Raven and be around her all the time and be one of the only people she talks to...

Literally how could you live with Raven and be around her all the time and be one of the only people she talks to without falling in love with her and being horribly distracted at all times?

It's easy when she locks herself in her room most of the time.

By remembering that if you don't pay attention on a mission she could get hurt or snatched by her demon daddy.

This threads already trash so I'm gonna storytime Raven's first appearance.

>Make Raven a boy
>Suddenly everyone hates him
Why is Sup Forums so biased? Why the double standard?

You're trash. Delete your account and stop fucking up my thread.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

When did this happen?

When did this happen? Do I smell bait?

>Not wanting to be fucked by Raven

>oh no my hyperglycemia!
Don't you jist miss those sill little silver age superhero weaknesses?

Ok I'm done OP. I hope your happy now.

THIS IS LATE BRONZE AGE YOU MONG

bumpu

Male Raven is just Zuko, and everyone loves that faggot.

Why do you think Beast Boy was such a goof around her.

Professionalism?

BB and Raven were co-workers user. That almost never pans out well...

Why does adult raven always look like a tranny?

Because you know you have a hot orange alien babe jonesing for your dick. Oh you mean Beast Boy? By being a little green faggot probably.

hey thanks storytimer

Raven could accidentally kill you though, demons follow her

Quiet, manslut. I want to see how this goes.

I would legitimately read a hentai comic of a male Raven fucking Beast Girl.

(You)

I would love male Raven if they played up the chuuni to a hilarious degree, kind of like Gladion

REMINDER THAT BEAST BOY AND RAVEN GOT AN ENTIRE SIDE OF THE TOWER TO THEMSELVES

Where was Terra's room?

>Robin and Starfire end up as a couple
>they're both hormonal teenagers
>their rooms are right next to each other's

Really makes you think.

Seriously though, you have five teenagers, of whom two are girls, living together with zero adult supervision... how does regular sex NOT happen?

Slade constantly cock-blocks Robin with some new doomsday plan every time he and Kory try to get busy.

>implying they don't boost themselves with a quickie before hunting for Slade

>lobby
You fucking doing tours?

I hate this design.
I hate the T tower in general cause it's dumb

Well, they did have all the honorary Titans visit them in the penultimate episode, and I don't think that was the only time either.

>cause it's dumb
Opinion discarded.

Same level as Raven's, just around the corner.

That's actually a very good question, because IIRC this diagram is from the Terra season DVD set.
lolwut

Starfire's gagging for it, but Robin just broods in his little Crime Lab. Cyborg has a metal, tentacle dick that's been stamped by Jinx. Beast Boy has the mentality of a 9 year old, while Raven can't even jill one out without fearing she'll cause the Apocalypse.

Err...wrong comic company, sorry.

...without fearing she'll bring about Doomsday.

Did you just arrive from some alternate time-line or something?

>Raven masturbates
>the world ends as she gets off

I shouldn't find that hot, but I do.

You don't think their bedrooms cover the entire floor of the wing, do you? The bedrooms are about the size of your standard living room, yet the building is depicted as the same width (or maybe depth in this case) as a standard office building. There's room for dozens of bedrooms.

Shit goes next to Raven's room.

Oh fuck, Jack has time for shitposting now!
O_o

There is a rule against making posts like that, user...

Why do you love cock so much? Besides the fact that your father slapped his dick across your face before you went to school every day.Can't morons like you understand that liking a female character does not mean you like them the same way if they were turned male, unless you suck immense dick or are gay yourself.

What rule? Posts like what?

>Zuko
>Raven
What happens if we ship the two together?

When she orgasms, a new universe is created.

So Terra would be able to hear them fuck?

>O_o
Spotted the underaged forum roleplayer.

Nah, just following Robin's lead.

Nothing, because Zuko is a shit character compared to Raven. Then again, so are all comparable Avatar characters.

Someday, I'll write that fanfic about Jinx and Starfire finding Raven's vibrator, and the former using it to blackmail once she realizes how embarrassed she is over others knowing about it.

But today's not that day.

More like Beast Boy would hear them, but think they're just playing dodgeball in her room.

You want to follow Robin's lead? Have your parents killed and get adopted by a millionaire with PTSD.

When you do, let us know.

I'm still pondering a re-scene for a fic of my own that I have to finish someday.

Hear who? And why would he think that?

Baited. He is shit-posting on purpose to make people like you reply to him.

Thank you. You are a good person.

>Hear who?
Seriously...?

Yes...?

How many years did it take for Kory to undo the JUSTICE brainwashing Bruce left on Dick?

There's no way Trouble in Tokyo happened so quickly.

I like Zuko. He underwent a lot of character growth throughout the series.

Did you notice his character arc in that movie? It was pretty fucking obvious...

if it weren't for those awkward belts he'd be poking her.
seriously, I hope those rooms are soundproof to an extent or fapping is going to be awkward, particularly for a shapeshifter.

>rae rae is an empath
>she can feel you having feelings, innocent or lustful towards her
>right next to BB's room

shes literally having BB's fantasies blasting in her mind every night

and she likes it

Spotted the weary and slightly paranoid oldfag.

>BB's fantasies
>Every might at least an hour of BB's shitty dreams where he receives a medal from Superman for saving the world and he's still part of the Doom Patrol except everyone is nice to him and thinks he's the best thing ever also Terra isn't a traitorous cunt and she's madly in love with him, he has an entire fanclub as well and then he does cool surfing stunts as a shark
>Or the nightmares where he loses control of his humanity and murders everyone he cares about before getting gunned down like a wild animal
Christ.

Imagine how much focus and training it takes to be a superhero. While they all do have hormones, they all know distraction can get them killed. Every single guy in this thread would be dead right now from a simple goon as our eyes caught a glimpse of Raven's ass or Starfire's cleavage. A split second is all it takes.

>implying girls don't have sexual thoughts
wew lad

What in tarnation

Also keep in mind from what we have seen the others rooms are not that far... Cyborg was always first on the scene when ever something happened in Raven's room so that means that map may not be 100% accurate.

So she maybe sandwiched between BB and Cyborg...
Cyborg likely dreams about the accident and his mom a lot.

Between a PTSD cyborg and a guy with every animal in his head.

Shota Raven would be cute

And then there's the other two with THEIR little traumas and issues.

Being Raven is suffering.

>tfw you act like a giant goofball around girls you like in the hopes of making them laugh

Fuck, I'm Beast Boy.