ITT: Films americans will never understand

ITT: Films americans will never understand.

You're right. We'll never understand what it's like to lose a war.

HE

Explain.

>Plebyao Plebazaki

there a reason it's the only anime Americans like

*it ain't me starts playing*

Miyazaki is only """popular""" because Hollywood gatekeepers and connoisseurs gave him their official approval for american audiences.
I really detest Ghibli and most of their plot-less, personality-less movies.

wah wah anime movies get dubbed by americans instead of my dumb scottish broken english abloo abloo

>feed your conscript army into a meat grinder for 8 years until the enemy gets sick of killing you and leaves
Truly a great victory

Americans understand very well what it's like to excuse war crimes because the ideas surrounding them makes them feel good

textbook Sup Forums contrarianism; it's pathological

Anno is a shitty fucking VA.

He is just a idealistic boy at heart .that wants to make his perfect airplane for the pure joy of flying. Though the realities of his world means he can only accomplish this through the military industrial complex. which is evil and robbing his people.

there is also a subplot about his waifu he meet on vacation. who gets ill and dies after their impromptu marriage. then for some reason he is in trouble for talking to a european jew while on vacation.

What are you even going on about?
I fucking hate weebshit.

That's like, the definition of victory.

Explain how his movies are good without telling me about how good his animation is.

What anime?

we didn't lose Nam, we instigated a Freedom Retreat tipping the odds in our favor

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>feed your conscript army into a meat grinder for 8 years until the enemy gets sick of killing you and leaves
Except the US army was also drafted and lost 50,000 people with 300,000 wounded. People still foolishly died.

I understand it and it makes me feel like shit even though I wasnt alive

The Wind Rises

Anything not made by jews

Every good movie that wasn't a commercial success.

Boku No Pico (My Pico)

>tipping
what the fuck is it with americans and tipping?

Dunkirk

The whole carry on series

Every movie of his has so many details in how the characters behave or what they are doing just by the side, like putting their shoe on in a way that a child would(that this is even shown in the first place). You don't see that very often in animation. It makes the characters more alive.

I dare you to find a single American who heard of it and laughed at it.

I think one has to be European to truly enjoy Bud Spencer movies. (Especially the german dub adds another layer of enjoyment)