DC SAVED! ZACK SNYDER'S DAUGHTER COMMITS SUICIDE, HE STEPPED DOWN AS JUSTICE LEAGUE DIRECTOR

joss whedon commissioned to salvage the wreckage

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=joss whedon justice league&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source for ya

twitter.com/search?q=joss whedon justice league&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

It's not a funny situation

No, it's not, but realize where you are and learn to pick your battles.

And your threads. This is a shitty thread and nothing, NOTHING, good will come from it.

sorry, zack.
hang in there

>nothing, NOTHING, good will come from it.
Except OP getting banned.

Are you implying that he'll do any better?

Why did she become anhero?

>DC saved
>we had three 10/10 films and a fourth about to come out
>now the big group film is going to be a 2/10 with quips in literally every scene thanks to Joss (((Whedon)))
>"""saved"""

meh, at least it will make sense and have less thinly veiled jesus metaphors, albeit mediocre.

Jesus, I don't like the guys movies, but he doesn't deserve to go through shit like that.

0.15 shillings have been added to your WB paycheck. Keep up the good work!

No one deserves this

There's nothing to save since they've already shot the film. You can only polish a turd so much

Goddammit, Carlos!

Whedon > Snyder

Fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

You are right, its not a funny situation. His daughter was a innocent, and shouldn't have did this. It should have been the father instead, and Micheal Bay should have died with him as well to put a end to two of the worst directors in history.

Yeah can't wait

QUIPSSSSS
SUPERMAN IS MY PROBLEMATIC FAVE

It's gonna be so great

SHE'S DEAD BURY HER

what randomness is this shit?

>now we get avengers age of ultron and buffy the vampire slayer instead of watchmen and 300
This isn't good news to me.

well that's sad

god forbid superman be lighthearted, right?

99% of the filming is done. Zack just wanted Whedon to do one scene that they had to travel for. If Whedon doesn't mess up, hopefully it will blend well. The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not it will look good.

Fuck off back to /b

Whedon's going to ruin my ship with his shit writing. But he is such a feminist that he might do my fetish and let Wonder Woman manhandle him, so I'm conflicted.

>implying Suicide Squad or BvS were even 7/10s at best
I love DCucks

>Having human empathy means Sup Forumsmblr
What the hell man?

how much of a dcfag am I that I hope this bumps the Wondy numbers up with some sympathy press in the reviews? and maybe another oscar because DC wins oscars.

I'll put up with the girls rule boys drool, YASS shit just for wondy to do 100 plus opening weekend. I'm sick of these mice. and I like the mouse's movies.

oh yes after age of ultron i am very excited to see how joss "getting offended at stuff" whedon will handle it. one kind of garbage does not save another kind of garbage.

>joss whedon commissioned to salvage the wreckage

>Guy who directed AOU
>Salvaging anything

I don't care what you think about him, no one deserves this.

I hope someone you care about is taken away from you soon

This.I want my movies to look like big budget tv shows with bland visuals. Glad Snyder is out!

When I was 20 I had a coworker at Gamestop who was 31 and he was one of the coolest, nicest guys I ever met. I was kind of uptight and he was a stoner and invited me over to watch Heroes. He basically tried to help me learn how to relax and appreciate life, and to inspire me to be the best person I could be. He honest to god encouraged me to be a superhero and spend my life helping people.

After we both quit Gamestop we grew apart. Then one day I saw a post on Facebook saying he had killed himself. His girlfriend had found him in his bathroom, and there was significant damage to the apartment to the point they owed a lot of money to the landlord. This is all I was told. I don't know any of his close friends or family and I don't feel comfortable asking them questions about his death since they were closer to him than I was and it would be cruel to make them relive that. But I will never know why he killed himself. I will never know how. And I will never have a chance to be there for him or talk to him or listen to him or thank him for doing those things for me.

Batman vs Superman was the worst movie I've ever seen, but you don't joke about suicide. This world is a terrible fucking place that's hardly worth living in because people are so ready to disregard each others feelings. Be the change you want to see in the world, man. Don't help make this place even more shit.

tl;dr

If you're gonna joke about suicide just fucking kill yourself.

Guess you can say she joined the Suicide Squad

Except he's just directing it in his place from a physically being there standpoint. He still has to be true to Snyder's vision. So, nothing really changes you dingbats.

No and I think Cavill would be a great lighthearted superman, he seems like a nice guy

But Whedon is a generic bitch and a majority of his fanbase has legitimate mental retardation

Can't wait until superman says "Well I'm an undocumented alium and I save world, so if yu hate aliums ur evul XD"

Wow, this is horrible news for literally everyone.

>meme an hero into being a thing
>years later, girl an heros herself while her father was fliming a movie about the world most iconic super heroes and Cyborg
>This transform her into a hero for people who weren't happy about her father's work because it made him step down

We are dealing with forces we do not comprehend.

It's sad yes but my autism acts up when i hear about a girl commiting suicide

it's just so god damn annoying to hear the same thing over and over you know? don't get me wrong i'm sad it happened and i hope the collective pain eases off asap, but fuck man i can only take so much "woman commits suicide" stories a year

>Writes a blog post
>worked at gamestop
>hates BvS
>Muh moral superiority
>unironic hypocritical tl;dr

name one example in his mcu movies where he does anything remotely similar to this

Truly the best twist. Enjoy your quipfest.

Why would he get banned?

you ask human empathy in the wrong place, nigga!

>don't want the DCEU to be grimdark edgelord murderman movies
>cheer at a suicide

Hey mods, if this story gets out of control, maybe this should get a rolling sticky?

Truly the real villains of the DCEU is us

>so das it huh
>we juss sum kinda edgelawds uh sumthin

You only hear about specific suicides if they're famous people or related to famous people. Both men and women have climbing suicide rates in the U.S. (although of course it's a given that men across the board and across the world commit suicide more frequently), especially for the lower class white demographic. You're only going to keep hearing about it if the trend continues

wow, she hated the samurai jack ending that much, huh?

Justice League is 90% done, nothing Joss can do at this point to save this trainwreck.

The movie is fucked over depite the daughter becoming an hero.

She had one fucking job, and she still blew it.