Reminder

reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice tumblr post, faggot.

Its also ok to be white

It unironically isn't, though. By liking that garbage you're promoting further production of garbage. This means the people that want better movies won't get them and the "just turn your brain off" crowd will keep getting shit shoveled into their mouths until they explode.

Either go back to your faggot fanfic shipping general or kill yourself completely mouse shill

i bet you hate it just for muh disney and muh female protagonist means sjw

nah

of course it's okay to like shitty movies, people do it all the time

why i´d want more movies that stand for pretty much everything i hate?
hell why i´d even pay for some SJW shitshow?

Why not?

how is it sjw?

fuck off krager you dumb nigger

no

You're the product of sisterfucking and it's gross

Is there any possible way to dislike the movie without being labled alt-right or sexist? Is it okay to dislike The Last Jedi?

Yeah just turn your brain off! XDDD

Its okay to just enjoy media and not get wrapped up in political arguments
Its actually encouraged

should be changed to "its ok to not like TLJ"

damage control...again

>it's ok to be a vile subhuman worm that rapes kids and shoots innocent people at school and church

no, sincerely, fuck you all white people

I hate it because the characters are unlikable and gross, the writing is shit, the stories are shit, and the actors have no charisma.

The Last Jedi made me hate niggers and woman.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

The plot was a modern corporate “set-piece” showcase that made up “cool scenes” and wrote a story around them instead of creating a plot that could generate excitement through it’s narrative.

Rey is bad not because she’s a powerful competent women, she’s boring because she is a generic paint by numbers “insert-here” protagonist meant to be as inoffensive as possible so no possible merchandising demographic would not like her.

>kylo
>no charisma

Finn had a good arc in The Force Awakens. Shame then that he apparently forgot it all between movies and repeated it all this movie. That why he was so pointless, not cause he’s black.

>ooga booga

Canto Bight is a thirty minute waste of time that does not effect the plot. It has no “anti-capitalist message” it has a toothless “hurr greed bad” message.

Holdo is a bad character because she is a walking plot device that makes decisions only so others have to take action. She was created backwards. Where they wanted Poe to learn a lesson about “not being a hot-head” but didn’t want him to actually do something wrong because then the audience wouldn’t like him (and buy his merchandise). therefore she makes contradictory and nonsensical moves because she isn’t a character, but a plot-object. None of this has to do with her purple hair (it’s space, some planets have weird hair) or being a woman.

I could wnjoy The Last Jedi if there was a single reason for Laura Dern not to tell the ship about her secret mining colony plan. Not telling anyone caused Poe to send Rose and Finn on the secret mission where Benicio Del Toro eventually betrayed them and sold out the survivors to the first order. Had she just told Poe any of the three times he asked her He wouldn't have sent them on the mission, Benicio Del Toro wouldn't have sold them out and everyone would have lived. So why didn't she just tell a single person her plan.

Great, we have one character with a little bit of charisma. Now, let's talk about the other characters that have some. Maybe Poe. That's the end of that conversation. Now let's talk about the writing. Half of the script is shitty jokes. Now let's talk about what they've done to Luke. He is now a worthless coward. Great job, Disney.

>tfw Disney bots are dead and buried
sayonara, baby

Hyperspace ramming as elaborated in detail elsewhere invalidates the entire franchise.

>if you disagree you are a bot
>implying disney gives a fuck about Sup Forums

Luke had all his character development from a whole trilogy wiped out. All so they could do a cliche “fed-up with life kung-fu master” cliche who then dies from thinking too hard.

it's also okay to not like it.

fake chart, sad

It is not to like capeshit and shitematic universes

I have just came back from the cinema. It was awful. 'Jokes' every 25 seconds

Reminder

Listen you idiots The Last Jedi sucked. But it did not suck because of all this alt-right/neo-nazi garbage. It sucked because:
1. The plot was a modern corporate “set-piece” showcase that made up “cool scenes” and wrote a story around them instead of creating a plot that could generate excitement through it’s narrative.
2. Rey is bad not because she’s a powerful competent women, she’s boring because she is a generic paint by numbers “insert-here” protagonist meant to be as inoffensive as possible so no possible merchandising demographic would not like her.
3. Finn had a good arc in The Force Awakens. Shame then that he apparently forgot it all between movies and repeated it all this movie. That why he was so pointless, not cause he’s black.
4. Canto Bight is a thirty minute waste of time that does not effect the plot. It has no “anti-capitalist message” it has a toothless “hurr greed bad” message.
5. Holdo is a bad character because she is a walking plot device that makes decisions only so others have to take action. She was created backwards. Where they wanted Poe to learn a lesson about “not being a hot-head” but didn’t want him to actually do something wrong because then the audience wouldn’t like him (and buy his merchandise). therefore she makes contradictory and nonsensical moves because she isn’t a character, but a plot-object. None of this has to do with her purple hair (it’s space, some planets have weird hair) or being a woman.
6. Hyperspace ramming as elaborated in detail elsewhere invalidates the entire franchise.
7. Luke had all his character development from a whole trilogy wiped out. All so they could do a cliche “fed-up with life kung-fu master” cliche who then dies from thinking too hard.
cont.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

8. The First Order are illogical, apparently they built a fleet and accompanying super weapons as big as the Galactic Empires without having a galaxy or empire to fund and build them. Somehow the entire galaxy is fine with them rolling up and taking charge without so much as a shrug because they blew up one system with a weapon they no longer have. The OT empire was well presented in how they ruled and operated the galaxy even in A New Hope. The First Order has no characterization beyond “remember the Empire?” Nothing the First Order does is even remotely related to the Republican party, their pretty generic space facists. They never rant about immigration or healthcare or really anything political other than the same "We hate Freedom" that the original Empire did, and they have a diverse multi-racial and gender equal approach to evil, more so even than the original. Unless you think being obvious pulp-Nazi stand-ins is an accurate depiction of the GOP they're pretty toothless when it comes to current political commentary.
9. Snoke is stupid, lots of critics claim “we knew nothing about the Emperor” but the viewer had no preconceived knowledge about the Star Wars universe in the original films. It stands to reason that powerful characters existed, unknown to the viewer.
In the new trilogy, the universe is established, The evil was the Empire, Vader and the Emperor. For a character of Snokes immense power to exist is contradictory. It requires an explanation. And for characters such as Luke and Leia to refer to him by name, on multiple occasions, and for others such as Rey to never question this, is disconcerting, unnatural and entirely immersion breaking.
cont.

10. Bad costume design, In the OT and PT everyone has a unique look and silhouette that is both easy to pick out in a crowd and memorable. From the Rebels on the Tantive IV to the Tatooine/Jedi robe look, to the Naboo guard outfits, to the Troopers in the Hoth Trenches. None of the costumes in The Last Jedi do this. I couldn't tell you what most main characters wore much less the extras. Everything is so generic and uninspired you could use it in another movie and no one would notice they were reusing Star Wars costumes.
11. All the ships and vehicles are just the original trilogies with some extra lines painted on. Both the prequels and Rogue One managed to have designs that were simultaneously unique looking but still thematically similar to the original movies. everything save the salt-speeders is just a repainted original with some flaps.
12. Finally It's funny hearing people complain about "fanboys" wanting TLJ to be a retread when TLJ dedicates it's entire runtime to nullifying any changes to the story since ANH. It has been 35 years in-universe and everything is now at exactly the same point it was during ANH, Empire has uncontested rule of the galaxy, Scrappy rebels (They even change their name from Resistance to Rebels in the third act!), Dark Lord ruling the aforementioned Empire, One half-trained Jedi to keep on the Orders legacy (which has been otherwise wiped out), and so-on. The entire original trilogy might as well not have happened now because the universe has been reset to a merchandise friendly timeless limbo.

Anyone can google those statistics, they're real.

I like it, but it’s a damn flawed movie.

>By liking the best Star Wars movie im encouraging more kino
HOLY FUCKING BASED

>haha
haha

looked it up, embarrassingly fake

btfo

samefag upset he didn't get a response, kek

i unironically liked it and i have a sensational taste in films
ama

I cringed hard at your post and I expect an apology

sure, doesnt make your taste any less shit.

>people shouldn't be allowed to think thoughts I don't like
>I hate the free market
Liberal spotted.

>people still booty disturbed over an innocuous statement on a plain white piece of paper
gotta hand it to Sup Forums, they are kings of the false flag.

>it's ok to like shit movies
Sure, why not

teenager in a civics class spotted

>things that are objectively terrible should be enjoyed and promoted instead of shunned

>that rapes kids and shoots innocent people at school and church
Average day's business of a black African.