What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/star vs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They meant: Goodbye Jackie, we won't be seeing you much more after this.

Why is star so selfish? Why does she ruin everything

They meant that Jackie was outed as the fishgirl she is

Jackie is a shit character and anybody that likes her is full of shite. Her only purpose is to challenge Star and Marco's relationship. Good thing Nefcy is smart and decided to drop her next season

Ruin?, or make BETTER!

glad that other shit thread got deleted

took me several minutes to realize it had been because even it was still alive it took awhile to find in the catalog without searching. shit OP image

She's a cuck.

That's because they put "Star vs" in the title, it didn't have to do with the content.

Basically they're cracking down on general-posting.

Why would you torture yourself like this

yeah, it wasn't the thread itself that was shit I guess (not really much different from this one right now)

just a faint gray image with a white background is pretty terrible to start with if you're just trying to find a Star thread by sight (not even getting into it being a sky/user image too)

I think it's just one particularly autistic janitor, most of the time the Star vs ones stay up just fine.

That said, that other thread was shit and nothing of value was lost. Even an autistic clock is right twice a day.

Some people are masochists.

But the other threads have done the same.
Is this a cyclical anti-star fit the janitors put themselves on?

Maybe they do rotate among janitors and one of them happens to hate threads with titling.

>you're just trying to find a Star thread by sight
That's partly why titles exist for threads though, it helps you search threads on the catalog.

Thankfully the catalog search also looks through post text and filename text, so as long as "Star" is there you can still find it easily.

>not enjoying cheek rubbing

shit taste senpai

sometimes I'm just too lazy to search

also as a Starfag/sometimes shill I think having cool OP images can help others think the show looks interesting and maybe get into it too. more than a sketch of a Star general injoke at any rate

I dunno, just feels like Steven Universe threads (when they're allowed I guess) tend to start with images that frequently beat the shit out of ours because it's not just screencaps/uncolored sketches. I know we can do better is what I mean

>combining not only cheek-fucking-rubbing, but ALSO surprise back-hugs as well
Is like you guys want us all /trash/ed for good
Praise the mods

See , it had nothing to do with the content.

Basically people have been complaining how "star vs" threads are always on the front page (like a general), so we can't put "star vs" in the title anymore.

Enforcement of the rule is inconsistent though.

is this tread alt /sveg/ now

not until july 18th and august

It's not inconsistent so much as it's just during particular times of day.

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/star vs/

Sorry this is off topic but I didn't see any other Star threads.

I just started this show the other day and I LOVE it. The designs and pretty much everything about it are so cute!

do we have a timetable for this shit

have fun with the rest of the episodes bro

Jackie doesn't like that Star wanted her man

How much did you watch?

It's definitely cute. Keep posting your reactions here if you want; no one minds actual discussion even if there's not much now since we're waiting for the new season.

There is another. But it's discussing heavy spoilers. You may want to keep away from it either way.

Seems that one is more alive than this, funny thing that is

That's because it has "Star vs" in the title, so naturally people can find it easier.

It's ok, let it all out, user. Jackie's here. She'll make it all better.

We never saw much of her to begin with, she was just starting to get vaguely interesting

Because she's a taiga (toradora) and she is perfect in her world and anyone that hurts her gets recked. She's a mary sue in process.

Holy shit, I was not ready for this level of lewd.

Enjoy the suffering user, you'll know what we mean soon enough.

Unless he ships nothing

it gets better in second season

Last episode I watched was Sleep Spells. Does this show have an actual overarching plot or is it just random adventures?

oh shit

You're literally JUST before the episode where the overarching plot begins. It's still a bit episodic for the rest of Season 1 but has a huge finale that sets a plot in motion for all of S2

Just for fun, I gave in and watched this show since everyone's talking about it.

That was actually really good, I actually laughed at the jokes and it caught my attention. This isn't like some kind of bland Adventure Time sort of show.

Also I'm guessing the chick with the blue streak will be important later but she was right there in the first episode sitting to the left of Marcos. I wonder if the guy to his right will be important too

I remember watching Hulu for a bunch of random stuff and this show just kept popping up in my recommended feed. One day I got drunk and just said "Fuck it, let's see why you won't shut up about this Hulu"

Next thing I knew I had binge watched the series in 3 days.

Be warned, it starts slow, but picks up toward the end of season 1. Get ready for lots of suffering. The show gets surprisingly deep, which I think makes for why it's so enjoyable. It seems like a really bubbly and shallow show but then you see some of the character interactions and it takes you back to the horribly awkward days of middle school with a vengeance.