Oh no

oh no

What if that entire timeline took a while to disappear, and everyone had to watch their reality slowly fade out like Ashi?

Funny. That was my reaction to the asspull ending too.

OH YEAH

I laughed

Seriously though. I need that in gif form.

Well im sure Aku would of killed them all in the however long he had before the Timeline alteration got to so he'd at least feel good as he faded out of existence.

>Aku apologizes to all of the surviving warriors when reality starts to fade.
>They can't forgive him, but all realize the futility of fighting and anger at that moment.
>They all embrace each other as they feel their existence become nothing

g-gotta get back

Aku will throw a temper tantrum strong enough to destroy the entire universe.

At that moment Aku knew Genndy had fucked up.

I like to think he at least went out happy in that moment; he probably knew that even if Jack killed him in the past, he'd get the last laugh because Jack's waifu would fade out in his arms.

So I like to think future Aku faded out laughing.

I liked the ending. Flaws aside, it got rid of Ashi, got Jack back to his home, and gave us assurance that Aku has been eliminated in both timelines.

It's like in Chrono Trigger, where Robo goes back to the future at the end of the game. He's not gonna stop existing forever. He's simply going back to a future worth having.

but user robo dies in chrono cross after spending most of the intervening time as a giant lock

Chrono Cross isn't canon.

>yfw when the license gets bought by some other writer and creates "Samurai Cross" in which the protagonist(s) have to deal with damage to the time-space continuum caused by the events of Episode CI

Just like episode of billy&mandy

this was kinda the worst part of the episode

It caused the whole battle against Aku to end in an anti-climax, they failed to defeat Aku

They managed to go back in time and finish an already beaten up Aku but they didn't beat all powerful master of the world Aku

It was like instead of fighting the final boss Jack just went back to level one instead and used a game glitch to win the game instead of playing through like he was suppose to

>This is autism: the post.

>the unimaginable fear of knowing that absolute oblivion awaits you, and you just saw it happen

>Scotsman:HAHAHA! HE'S ACTUALLY DONE IT. THE BLEEDIN' TOTS GONE BACK
>Aku: FOOOL! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT HAS HAPPENED!?
>Scotsman: All I know is that YOU LOST YA WHIMPERIN' OAFBAG. Ya had plently of chances to off the samurai, but now it's finally gone and bitten ya RIGHT IN YA SORE BUTTOCKS
>AKU: IDIOT, YOU'RE ALL GONE IF HE GOES BACK
>Scotman: Aye. But so will you, and every bad deed ya done since ya sent him through that time portal.
>(Proceeds to insult Aku as he screams and they both fade away)

Can someone voice and/or animate this? PLEASE

JUST

>this never happened
I needed this to make it more enjoyable

>suffer from depression the whole season
>barely get any screentime until the last two episodes
>when you do get screentime, you're getting bothered by a noisy robot
>he lies to you and tells you Jack lost his sword
>in the process of going to check, you reunite with your daughter
>she hates you and helps your hated enemy kill you

I feel bad for Aku. He deserved to win.

And it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger but there's no one around

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DISAPPEARING WAIFUS

No one was there to protect his smile.

Bravo, so on points. Totally something he would do.

>Aku realizes he's stuck in a shitty ending

Jack defeated Aku after going to his lair and ran back out.

just how overpowered did he become in death?

protip: future aku is too powerful and can't be defeated

That is why the Samurai wanted to go back to the past.

>from Aku's POV, he sent Jack five seconds into the future

this thread is full of morons. aku isn't upset because he is defeated. he's upset because his playtoy is gone. all ahsi did is create a second timeline where jack kills that timelines aku. the original time line continues to exist.

That's not what an "oh no" reaction means. He's scared, not sad.
But why am I expecting actual autists to be able to read emotions properly?

more than you can imagine

And how does your shitty theory incorporate Ashi's disappearance? That's right, it doesn't.

She realized that she had super powers and could now will her own perfect husbando into existence and didn't need Jack, so she decided to break up with him in the most heartbreaking way possible.

So now that Jack realizes killing Aku in the past literally undid everything, do you think Jack regrets the several times he chose not to travel back in time to help his future friends?

What's to regret for him? Everything's been fixed, Jack didn't age in the interim, and he even got a temporary romance out of it.

Nah, he's all about honor so I'm sure living with the guilt of doing something selfish like that would haunt him.

Maybe he felt like a retard knowing that saving them meant nothing in the end because they would never exist, but who knows.

someone never listened to the intro song

>Series is over and we still don't know what his real name is.

Kinda wish we had his dad or his mom say his name just once.

it would be terrible
japanese names suck absolute dick and they would destroy the whole image if he came out with some gay ass name like "muneshige toeboro" or garbage like that

no because if he'd gone back sooner he'd have never kissed Ashi.

Yeah, because Jack is the ultimate name that's completely detached from "absolute dick", am I right?

scots are powerful beings

Jack is a generic name but it still works for him since it's simple and short
contrary to jap names

He dont looks like he regrets, he is just sad his waifu is gone. He was unhappy in the future. He wanted to go back. He did, everyone ceased to exist. He still dont seen to care.

If anything it makes him kind of a jerk.

Japan has short generic as fuck names too, like Ryu, Kai, or Rei.

Yeah but you can't have the main character in an american tv show for kids with a jap name
Jack is much more familiar to them

Just like in Homestuck

>Yeah but you can't have the main character in an american tv show for kids with a jap name

Omi is literally not an American name, neither is Raimundo.

also the weebs have no manly names

hey my name is kai !

It should been a extremely cheesy romanji sounding stuff like "Jakku"
There you have.

>literally have names like Fist, or Dragon
>not manly.

Yeah, "Butch" is so manly that it's been relegated to dykes now instead of actual manly men. Go figure.

"we have created a robot using godzilla's skeleton, we named it steel dragon"
"wow that sounds cool-"
"buut since we're weeaboos we're gonna translate it to kiryu"

imagine if we find out that his real name was also jack

>still has a machine gun leg as a ghost

>hagane ryu
>energy dragon

Not exactly selling me on a lack of manliness there.

energy dragon sounds like some weird sex pose you'd see in over the top hentais
so pretty cool

Shapeshifting Master of Darkness who lost all hope loses last additional bit of hope he didn't even know he had.

Or yknow, a dragon made out of pure energy. Like how an energy sword's a fucking lightsaber, or an energy field is a forcefield.

Who else rooted for Aku in all of this?

Meh, a physical dragon is better because it can tear you to shreds with teeth and claws

And an energy one wouldn't? Someone should tell Luke Skywalker that his hand didn't get lopped off.

Energy claws disintegrate, wich is letal but less brutal
Bone claws literally rip and tear, wich is metal as fuck

Aku was the best character in the whole show and deserved to live, even if sealed or powerless , for sake of all the laughs he gave us.

>This wasn't the ending

In fiction, the effects of energy can range anywhere from stunning to piercing to outright disintegrating, and the lethality varies as well. As exemplified in Star Trek, a Varon-T disruptor causes immense agonizing pain before actually being disintegrated.

I will make you hurt ;_;

LOOK HOW FUCKING HAPPY HE IS
LOOK AT HIM
THIS IS THE FACE OF A SHOGUN OF SORROW WHO DESERVED TO WIN
FUCKING SELF INSERT DEVIANTART OC RUINED EVERYTHING

I do understand that it's more efficent to kill, but physical hits get the point across
like, imagine if doomguy used laser knives to skewer demons alive instead of his fists,it would not be the same

Tell that to Zero who uses energy everything, yet makes robots bleed.

You are still not as badass because outright punching demons and monsters in the face instead of using lasers just tells how utterly angry you are

I forgot to say that that comparison is completely off. A more apt comparison would be doom having fists to punch demons in vs doom having energy fists to punch demons in.

The only reason the ending was an asspull is because of what said. Ashi and Jack could easily have defeated Aku in the future. And then the ending is that Jack chooses to stay in the future instead with Ashi. There you go, no asspull, real character development, and a real ending.

its better because doom demons arent made of paper(most of them take rocket launchers to the face and still stand, you can punch them only when they're close to death) so to punch a skull that can take that much beating you'd have to be incredibly strong, as opposed to energy fists where the lasors do the work

what happens to the jack that was sent to an akuless future

>robots
>bleed
Zero just cuts them apart or with energy blasts, his coolness comes from being the silent protagonist.

I like the ending, it worked with what they got.

Sure the ashi thing could've been skimpered for a more dynamic fight, but thats a perfect universe we'll never get to see.

The data for the game points out that fists deal as much damage as pistol shots. Or at the very least, OG Doom's fists have that, as opposed to the flashy shit in last year's game where they're only for berserking or finishers.

They bleed when sliced with things like the z-saber, triple rod, and iirc the charged shot of the shield boomerang. It's the red streaks that pop when you hit them with those weapons, which is absent when you just use the buster.

How do people not understand that scene. They showed that to you to see that Jack was flung into the future, fucked around for 50 years and came back into the past. Its still the same person and to Aku it looks liked 5 seconds have passed.

They had literally the entire world of samurai Jack. They threw it away for a cheap ending. They created a waifu here, and literal waifu for Jack and then killed her off as the ending. Instead of caring, Jack just sees a ladybug and is a boring shit for the rest of his widower offscreen days.

I busted a guy at this point. He knew right then and there he was totally screwed and he was the reason the samurai got back.

All in there voices.

And with that they did a pretty alright thing, it didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Besides they wouldn't have gotten trough "the entire lore" in 10 episodes minus jack becoming jack drama.

That's fluid/fuel. Reploids are 100% robots and not cyborgs.
That's just like, your opinion man. And mine is that the ending was lazy and put the taste of shit in my mouth.

The point they're making is that since Jack came back and killed Aku in the past, the version of him that got flung into the future should now have gotten flung into a future without Aku. They're asking what happened to that version of Jack.

>taking the word bleed as literally leaking blood

The point being made is that Zero, who is notoriously known for using energy weapons, performs cuts that makes liquid spew out, as opposed to the earlier notion that "energy disintergrates so it's not as metal".

Its still the same person no matter how much you try to spin it away, there is no 2 jacks.

No Scotsman, daughters, doggos (space or otherwise), Ravers, Sa-MOO-rai, 300, Sea Monkey people, or anyone else from that timeline, either.

There isn't, but there's a paradox there now. That other Jack is not shaped by constant struggles against the future that is dominated by Aku. The one that we saw finish him, that almost got married to Ashi, lived a life that that Jack that just got flung to the future not 10 second earlier never will.

That timeline stopped existing when jack came back.

NEVER EVER, JACK!

Stop trying to push your shitty fanfic

That's wrong.

Why couldn't Aku just go back in time and stop them?