Two characters are arguing and hate each other

>two characters are arguing and hate each other
>suddenly start kissing and having wild sex
I already have a hard time relating to sex scenes, but is this something that actually happens or just hack writing?

I ve never had it go from arguing straight into kissing.

But after a little huff away from each other for 3 minutes it gets primal.

It takes a real mature woman to instantly realize she is wrong or may be part wrong. To turn over her absolute privledge to win any and all arguments against a male.

I doubt it happens like in the movies. But angry sex is a thing.

Which movie did it happen?

Happened to me after I cheated on my girlfriend and she found out.

What was that movie again, where some guy becomes really smart after taking a pill?

Yes this is stupid. Not to mention how bad it hurts the girl when you just thrust your cock in there without any foreplay or if it's not wet.

literally all of them

Limitless

>girls are not wet just from being around him
daily reminder that if you need intricate foreplay to get your fuckhole lubricated, you're going to get cucked

>bow bow ohh yeeeaahhhh starts playing

the Matrix

What a beta. The instant she looks at your lips lean in and kiss her like a total Chad.

T. Chad

First thing i remember seeing it in was Cheers. With rhea pearlman and some dude

I mean, my fiancee and I almost never fight, but we do get combative every now and then. We both got that stubborn Irish/Italian blood and are quick witted, so every so often we'll get on each other's nerves.

Ultimately it always ends in sex. Idk, it is a primal thing. All those hormones need to be released somehow.

I'm not complaining!

Closest thing I got was an angry blowjob. Kept pushing her head down until she did it kek

This

Happened to me after my gf cheated on me on holiday.

cuck

virgin

>MC meets random woman
>literally insults her
>cut to wild sex scene

Hahahaha

Out. Out Out Out Out Out Out OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAGS

>We both got that stubborn Irish/Italian blood
La creatura...