Zugi zugi zoo

>zugi zugi zoo

I would literally buy anything she was selling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b93d782eOMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VDJIFu_WSaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TIL: 50 years later her granddaughter would BTFO Jonah Hill on live TV.

I cringed.

It's ZUBI ZUBI zoo, ya dolt.

It's 'Zou Bisou Bisou', dickheads.

>it's a Don sees dead people episode

Yeah but those FAT TITS

RIP in peace lane ;_;

gib french gf now

Sounds French

Ya'll niggaz low test, this is what real men want

Real men want obese women?

>its a kenny has to rebuild his private mercenary army again episode

a fatty with an industrial strength girdle and fake tits?

Obese.

Also, Faye > everyone else

this, but she was confirmed for the best Dons girl

outta the way faggots, best girl coming through

Meredith > everyone

Top 5 for sure. She was too pure and innocent for Don, though. She deserved better.

it feels like she missed out on being a literal 10/10 because of those teeth and her weirdly shaped mouth. sad.

i actually like her retard teeth

I couldn't stand this show. Watching Don bang one bitch after the next like it's nothing. It made me feel bad being a 28 year old virgin

so this

who was the teacher? she was best.

If it makes you feel any better, society back in 1960s America actively glorified women being dominated by business men in the work place.

why don't you just fuck a prostitute and lose that fucking v-card for good? one thing off your mind.

That scene where Joan goes batshit on her and Meredith stands up for herself. my fucking DICK

Actually this show helped me in being a permavirgin. Don fucks amazingly beautiful women one after the other in this show and yet he's still fucking miserable. It helped me to realize that the connection between sex and happiness is much more tenuous than I understood.

joan is so hot when she gets mad

youtube.com/watch?v=b93d782eOMQ

paying a whore is very different from charming a girl into bed

I know I'm going to grab crucified for this but I really wanted don to bang dawn. She was sexy as fuck. I was also hoping Peggy would try coming onto her when she was drunk as fuck and let her crash on the couch

this /trek now?

hare krishna

>charming

TV is not real user
baka

I fucking loveeeeee this scene.

>the negron complex

was kinsey, dare i say it...

its zooby zoobee zoo. as in, a zoo that has zoobies. you fucking moron.

abigail spencer, go watch her masturbate

Do you think he made it in LA, bros?

kek

And then the comfy Joan/don banter at the bar.

Fuck bros. I miss it ;_; it's been 3 years since it ended and I've yet to find soemthing I enjoy as much as mad men

Could Betty have been best girl had Don not fucked around?

no
january jones has something off about her
like she'd smell like slightly rotten fruit or singed plastic

"negrons are a race of WHITE people"
makes you think, doesn't it?

:(

I want January to shit on my chest

>What is happiness? It's the smell of a new car
>I hope she knows you only like the beginning of things

It's not that Betty was bad but that Don will never be happy because he likes wanting things. Once he gets them, he moves onto wanting something else

This speech hit a little too close to home for anyone else?
;_;

Yep. I cried when don embraced him

Same here. I think this is the only moment in the show where I actually cried, although I did tear up a little when Don admitted to Betty about his life as Dick Whitman.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDJIFu_WSaE

GODDAMN THATS A NICE STRAT

there is no such thing as a nice strat

Get lost Gibson shill

more like tele shill, the only proper guitar

>not choosing milfy Velma as best girl

Eh I like teles too

M-mommy

I always feel bad for her husband tbqh he's a genuine guy

NEVER sympathize with a cuck. They get what they deserve for being weak.

How is he weak? He's a surgeon providing for his family. Don is the asshole for befriending him and then fucking his wife.

>watching tv shows made by a literal rapist

disgusting.

>cuck
>doesn't even know his wife is cheating on his behind his back with his neighbor whom he trusts

Nice logic there, dickhead.

Of course Don is a piece of shit, user. I'm not arguing that. He's weak because he got cucked. The act of getting cuckholded so thoroughly is proof that your masculine energy/actions weren't enough to bind your wife, or you have poor judgement and married a true harlot.

Only weak men and cuckholds deny this in order to push their expectations on to women. Women are children. When a child misbehaves incredibly, you look to the parent.

Yes, he's a cuck. Being a cuck doesn't mean he enjoys it. It also refers to the simple action of being cuckholded.

Why did don fall for Megan so fast? Is it just because he saw her as a good mother figure after going to Cali? I know he likes the rush of the hunt and all that but their romance always seems so quick to me

this guy got the meaning of the show

Lol KEK XD

When you're ready to converse like an adult, let me know

you're a retard

a cuck is a guy who likes to see his wife plowed by someone else, not a guy who gets cheated on and never finds out

so every guy who fucks random women all the time is happy?

you're wrong

>a cuck is a guy who likes to see his wife plowed by someone else, not a guy who gets cheated on and never finds out
cuckold is a husband/boyfriend of an adulterous wife/girlfriend. that's it.

That's not an argument. Try again.
No, you're wrong. Sorry user.

you could've just googled the definition before posting this idiocy

Which one?

Huh? Did you read the reply? The definition of a cuck is simply the boyfriend/husband of a cheating woman.

Just because you've only been exposed to a specific case through memes doesn't mean you're correct.

I don't say this often, but kys.