When is she coming back?

when is she coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2XHFksrAEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The videos up now.

She won't.

But take solace in the fact her and Mike are still a thing

Last pre-rec stream someone asked Rich how she's doing and he said she's fine. Damn right she's fine! Confirmed Rich tapped that ass.

at first i was not attracted to her but she has really grown on me. She really works that jelly.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the Internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 33.

Tick! Tock! TICK! TOCK!!

oh my god who the fuck cares

ur a bully, you know that?

Can't believe Mike got away with it to be honest

Never. Not until the whole jewelry scam gets cleared up.

Wait what?

youtube.com/watch?v=a2XHFksrAEI

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

She's funny

It was more like a heist really.

Not my cup of tea but that's ok.

What? Heist? What did I miss?

>this is seven years old

She probably plays keyboard on church reunions or some shit nowadays.

Never, hopefully.

Jack mentioned in a stream last week that they might do a BOTW with her in 2018, but that we shouldn't hold our breath

We don't talk about it.

apparently, some dweebs on reddits started to stalk her. she still records the video. Heard her laugh in the backgroundlike six months ago