How can we expand the Superman family co/?

How can we expand the Superman family co/?

Well, for starters, don't bench the Superboys.
After that, it's tough since the Super-Family share the usual "Flying Brick" moveset. Identity-wise Chris already has Nightwing so you really only need to decide which is Superboy and which is Skyboy.

Don't.

It's already to big.

You need to kill off all but Kon, Kal, and Jon.

The Bat Family is too big to. All but the original need to die.

You only need The original, a middle child, and a young one. The extras aren't needed.

Always felt Superman was a better loner

>Last Son of Krypton

Pretty much is just Kara, Kenan and Jon now. Batman has a big family though.

What happend to conner.

I dont really keep up with superman

Who is the person in the middle?

Conner

Who's the dragon dude?

Don't

GL and Batman is what happens when you have too many

Chris?

But that worked fine for Shazam and Adam. If you want variety, then have the sidekicks have the same basic physical powers, but each of them has different other abilities. Only one has heat vision, only one has super senses, one is much faster, almost as fast as Kal himself, etc. A hybrid like Jon or Kon would have all the powers, but weaker, and maybe with other abilities Kal lacks, like Kon's telekinesis.

>don't or else Superman would get popular!

Give him a daughter

Steel, Lana, Natasha Irons, Sex Luthor, Traci 13

Bizarro?

Black lighting and his family.

Bizarro is not part of it. But none of those are Dick and Jason's equivalents.

Bring her back you mean.
She could be a great Big/Little sister.

Supergirl and Power girl are his Jason and Dick equivalents.

Barbara and kate's you man...or Steph. The closest we ever gotten to a Dick equivalent has been older Chris

If we include Bizarro, could we throw in Zibarro as well?

Whatever happened to her?

No in this instance Superman's Batgirls would be his superboys.

Has Superman met his chinese knockoff yet?

Power Girl=Batwoman, Supergirl=Batgirl
Tim=Conner, Damian=Jon, Dick=?, Jason=?

Twice

>You need to kill off all but Kon, Kal, and Jon.
>Killing off Kara.

You can fuck right off.
Fuck right off a cliff die.

Mon-El and Kenan?

hmm Maybe. But Mon-El is never around.

But not really.
Especially in Peeg's case she's sort in an uneasy place. Depending on the writer she's not really a part of the superfamily. She's some weird Superrefugee and pretending they're her dead family is weird for everyone. Made worse by them trying to retcon her connection completely.

>Tfw you think a family member is hot

Bring back Linda.
DC pls

To be fair he's her alternate dimension cousin.
To be less fair he's her alternate dimension cousin who exactly resembles her father-figure almost completely in appearance and personality.
Though to be fair again apparently she thought that was a fake memory.

So she has daddy issues? but why? Old Clark was awesome to her.

He was too awesome to her.
Imagine what it must be like if you were a girl and your dad was the most awesome guy in the world? Imagine your standard for men growing up with that?

Also if that femanon's story was true you don't have to hate your dad to have complicated sexual feelings.

Why is Superman family always such a sausage fest?

So basically she has daddy issues because Superman was too good and nobody can reach his standards? Understood.

Daddy issues don't imply a bad relationship with your father.

Barely. Its mostly tacos. batman is actually a sausage fest.

All you need is Supes Jon Kara and Kara's boyfriend Captain Boomerang Jr.

Superman
Lex
Jon as Superboy
Chris as Nightwing
Kon
Powergirl
Supergirl
Linda with the fire angel wings
Lana as Superwoman
Mon-El
Steel
Natasha Irons
Traci 13

>Lex
Seriously?

>no kara
>no big titted kara
how DARE you

I think the second part of the "The New World" Arc in Action Comics confirmed that he's counted as part of the Super-Family.

Lex is the villain though.Is Joker and Ra part of the Batfamily now?

>Shazam

Use his real name for fuck sakes.

Ever since Rebirth started, Lex has been using a Superman-themed power armor and generally been trying to do good. Until he reverts, he's currently a good guy.

Someone hasn't been keeping up

Holy shit I forgot about this crap. when will he revert

Bring back Peeg and Cir-El.

Ras is literally Batman's father in law last I checked.

I want Superlex to stay for good, even tho the comics themselves have been teasing him turning into Darkseid.

We don't know yet. but the August solicits don't look promising.

I really don't understand how a suit could make you as powerful as Superman. His face and head is unprotected, for 1, so already, the armor is almost useless in battles of that level. Next, the forces would tear his body apart. He couldn't take a hit from Doomsday no matter how strong the suit was, he would have internal bleeding (except he already fought Doomsday and lived...sigh).

why? Lex is pretty much superman's archenemy

what if

look

what if

this is serious

what if we make superman/batman generations family canon?

Out of curiosity, which of the Batfamily members would you want to keep if you only want two children?

Well, he does have a Motherbox.

>Those tits in the bottom right.

All I've ever wanted. Keep the mantle, but retire out individual characters.

So there would always be a Superman, but it wouldn't be Clark Kent forever.

gayyyy

Because reformed supervillains are the fucking best. And there is no reason why "B-b-but, he's this guy's bad guy!" to get in the way. Every super hero has hundreds of underused bad guys to choose a new archenemy to fight.

>killing off Kara
>keeping Jon

This is the same man who turned down being a god because he couldn't use the power to hurt superman in anyway as the only condition for keeping the power.

Supergirl with her juice box is CUTE

Have a very special issue of Supergirl on the trials of teen pregnancy. Then have her daughter be aged up due to some super villain shenanigans to become a sexy teen.

Billy

Kon looks terrible in a cape. If you want to make him all wind billowy, give him a long jacket.

Also, does it need it? Supergirl, Superwomen, Superpets... The Superfam is already pretty full.

>His face and head is unprotected
energy shields
>the forces would tear his body apart
inertial dampeners

He's not that same man, dude. He's had a whole arch about how he's changed. If anything, him going back destroys that character progression. Despite what casuals like to think, we CAN have change in comics.

Until he stops running around in his Superman cosplay armor it counts.

I want a male clone of kara

Would never get away with a dick window.

Needs bigger pecs.

>Famously friendly, warmhearted, down-to-earth character
>Loner

Six pack window, wearing nothing but trunks or butt window. These are things that have already existed in DC.

She found out she was involved in a Brainiac plot and erased herself from time to thwart his plans.

>Superman Rebirth mentions Henshaw, Steel, and Eradicator but not Kon

SUPERBOY FANS BTFO

>tfw we couldn't get Jon & Chris adventure as super brothers

Not that user, but Dick and Cass. I'd actually keep Jason too, but he would stay dead.

I wish Steel and Kon developed more of a bro-ship

Dick and Tim.

Dick, Tim, Jason, Steph, Oracle, Damien
kill Kate, Cass and the black ones

Not powerboobs but supergirl

I miss when "____FAMILY" didn't necessarily mean the character had similar powers and costume as the original. Like Steel was a power armor user and he was in the Superman family. Huntress was in the Batman family.

Is there a super milf that can squeeze me with her huge tits?

Make Atlas a frienemy like he was intended. Use Steel and his daughter more.

There used to be

we aren't getting Super Lex as much as a i wanted i kinda hoped Action Comics would surround him

I miss Cereal

has any supporting character been shitcanned as fast as her? She barely had any stories before she got hit with the double retcon hammer

>no she's not REALLY supes' daughter
>oh and she just erased herself from the timestream lel

The only other one who had such a big introduction and then turned into nothing that I can think of was Strange Visitor who had an introductory story and then was killed off the next time she appeared.

Superlad is canon

Power girl=Huntress
The only way

An intergalactic police corps should only have a handful of characters

Redpill me on the gook man.
How did he happen?

>how a suit could make you as powerful as Superman
It doesn't, Lex's armor gets ripped to shit against actual Superman level enemies. The guy tried to attack Doomsday with bullets for fuck's sake.

Why is Conner the only one that's BFTO

The Superman family is the perfect size, the characters are just underused. I feel like the Superman family actually has too many characters but its not really a problem because no one is using them.

The ideal Super family would be Superman, Jon, Kon, Power Girl and Supergirl.

Johns started his character derailment in Teen Titans and Lobdell took it to new levels.

Is DC trying to turn the Supe family into DBZ