Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS >Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

BLURAY IS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IGaNYTN2hvQ
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=57396059
okcupid.com/profile/Uridon
datehookup.com/user-266865710.htm
patreon.com/uridon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ooooweeee yiissssssss

>reddit group release for reddit flick
poetry

fucking finally

holy shit, you're not even memeing.

wasn't expecting on watching this for another 2 weeks. Thanks

FUCK YOU

Noob here, how is this better than the 1080p WEB-DL H264-FGT release?
Specifications please.

IT JUST WORKS

Give filename for bluray extras. I watched kino in the theater, I did my part

>not waiting for that sweet HEVC DTS-HD MA TrueHD 7.1 Atmos

>SPARKS

No thanks kiddo

web compression is visible af and the the framerate isnt constant

Or you could wait another day or so and get a decent rip.

Meaningless jibberish response ...

thansk for suggestion, Ill try that one as well

Much higher bitrate, both visual and especially in the audio.
WEB-DL's are intended for streaming so there is a lot of compression encoded so the server doesn't have a lot of load for playback, which introduces a lot of visual artefacts (most visible in darker scenes) and an immense cut in the audio quality (because that's what people often do not care about).

A good quality WEB-DL is still better than a YIFY tier bluray encode though.

video bitrate and sound.

bitrate in this age is almost more important than resolution, as streaming can do pretty much any resolution it wants but is seriously bottlenecked by shit bitrates. Lower bitrates will look like fucking shit in motion, your cucked web-dl has like 5mpbs bitrate, which is unacceptable, you want at least 12mbps

>not 4k
>not supporting kino with your dollarydoos
>bitches on Sup Forums about capeshit and soy wars

Fuck all you faggots

I really can't tell whether this film is good or not.

It's not just a good film, it's an excellent one.

kek and I wanted to go to the cinemafor hits, too bad its already discontinued, this confidence

It's a movie at best. The only people praising at the people that only watch movies like capeshit and star wars when they're not busy watching game of thrones and walking dead

This. Only the finest of kino exclusively by yify for this connoisseur.

Thank you both for your replies, i was already content with this exceptionally well "Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT".
But since BR2049 is in my opinion a master piece, I will consider downloading more than one RIP, something I usually never do.

is it the same shit like all villeneuves or is this something different?

>The only people praising at the people that only watch movies like capeshit and star wars when they're not busy watching game of thrones and walking dead
But user those people didn't like BR2049 at all, which is evident by the box office. If they liked it the film would make billions, like all that shit you just listed out do

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
don't need to see this ever again

uridon how's the hairline? did you lay of the soy?

WHERE IS THE LINK YOU PLEBS

the lay of the soy?

I'm gonna wait another 12 hours in hopes of a FraMeSToR release.

The guy who spams these unfunny videos in every thread discussing a new release on Sup Forums is named Alex Simmons. He's 23-years-old and lives in Pompano Beach, Florida, in or near Coconut Creek. He uses the handle "Uridon" online.

Here's a vid uploaded to his channel with his face in it, save it before he sees this post and deletes it: youtube.com/watch?v=IGaNYTN2hvQ
Compare to pictures in his many online dating profiles (save before he deletes):

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=57396059
okcupid.com/profile/Uridon
datehookup.com/user-266865710.htm

We know who you are loser, and even if you keep spamming your shitty videos under a different name people will know it's you. I suggest you fuck off back to your League of Legends discord and a lifetime of obscurity as an ugly nerd with a minimum wage job.

patreon.com/uridon

SPARKS does bluray rips OP, still laptop-tier quality
I'm patiently waiting for the proper remux or full ISO.
If I'm going to be disappointed, at least I'll have the best image and sound.

>BLURAY IS OUT

FINALLY

interlinked

>0 patrons
>$0 per month

It's not. Everyone just pretends they can see a difference.

thanks for fixing it

If you're going to bother with anything else, go for the 8.76Gb 1080 bluray. The rips available are pretty much indistinguishable from that FGT encode.

WHY DONT YOU SAY THAT THREE TIMES

>no yify yet

nope

>laptop-tier quality
'no'

I watched that one too and the audio was pretty poor. That will probably be the only noticeable difference

>8.76Gb 1080 bluray.

I only see 12.05 GB and 6.56 GB BluRay rips

>a bluray rip with literally double of the visual bitrate with DTS 1509Kbps 6ch audio stream is indistinguishable from the atrocious FGT encode 384kbps audio stream
maybe stop watching films on laptops user

...but it was out like 10 days ago already

>looking for woman ages 18-50
Holy shit, lol. Imagine being this desperate at 23

DTS audio nibba
whoever says they can't hear the difference clearly doesn't have a decent soundsystem

I'll DL it tommorow when we get some seeders up in here.

Also this I swear if some of you cunts didnt see this in the cinema, you have no right to complain when all we get in the next 12 months is shitty Marvel and DC movies

I wanted to see it in the theater but I live in Puerto Rico and Hurricane Maria gave us the fucking of the century, so no cinemas for a few months. Thank god I can finally watch it.