ITT Shows only you liked

>ITT Shows only you liked

Australian? Didn't even know about that.

It was beautiful.

that duck and alligator show

Out There. Hardly anyone ever talks about it, but it was pretty funny and I enjoyed it.

Based Dino
re-watched several times.

It's basically a meme thanks to Mr. Enter.

I liked it too user

>Morel Orel

Frisky dingo is better than Archer Post S2

what was that guy supposed to be? the devil or something? this show was odd.

If they had just made him look normal? About a comedically insane bad cop who was whack on drugs & beat the shit out of suspects?

It'd still be on.

I liked Frankenhole

Jeff and Some Aliens is my favorite cartoon this year

He's an alien.
But dated nypd blue references!

I loved Frankenhole!

The later seasons have their moments, and the latest one has been great. That being said, Frisky Dingo was really good.

I still mention how the show would have been doing 8 seasons had it not just been a talking ass.

Great writing and funny jokes.

"I just wanted to see a baby shoot a priest"

Only because i'm one of the few that's watched it. Nick fucking kidnapped the webshow, dressed it up, and killed it behind an abandoned shed

My nigga!

Both of these were good. I really liked Frankenhole.

>only you
need to delete thread my man

I liked Frankenhole but a lot of the humor and references to people fell flat for me, which is a shame because the premise and animation is interesting. It should have gotten better writing imo

I liked the first season of Frisky Dingo, but the first few episodes of the second sucked, so I stopped watching. Does it get better? Is it worth going back and watching or did I make the right call?

Yeah, it was a great show. Too bad Comedy Central is probably going to can it and let the shitty show it spun off of get another season.

jeff and some aliens is the spinoff my man

That's why the "of" is in my statement, my good man.

Didn't see it, sorry!

I honestly loved this fucking show.

It's probably aged like shit