Unquestionably Shit Content

Jeph Hacks just couldn't let the robot girl lose her butt in a mundane situation.

If you are still reading this comic you have only yourself to blame

Guys, I'm starting to worry that he's made Melon in order to replace May as a less problematic diet version of a sassy robot girl.

Is Bubbles worse with her armor off?

Can we tie Jeph and Willis together with rope and throw them into the ocean?

was she wearing it for like 2 decades straight?
i wonder what she smells like

About the same

Now she's got that thick buttmeat. Much better.

Claire is a cute boy who needs lots of hugs.

What do you thing Pizza Girl and Raven are doing now?

What happened to that foul-mouthed blue AI girl?

It's been ages since I've paid attention to the comic, but she's pretty much the best thing to come out of it

Def worse
No sweat glands so faintly like oil probably

Has she fucked the robot yet?

did anyone else notice friday's comic's dialogue was edited?

It might have just been for better flow, (instances of lesbian replaced with robot, making more contextual sense) but I feel noting edits has some merit.

i cringed so hard with that last panel

how can he think that shit is a good joke?
he deserves to get his hand stabbed again

>Jeph Hacks just couldn't let the robot girl lose her butt in a mundane situation.
It's almost as if he wanted his comic to be entertaining.

lol who is May

and failed

That's Jeph Jacks for you
He fails his way to success

I hate myself for not filtering these threads

Lesbian was the edit you retard

how does someone draw the same characters daily and still remain this shit at drawing is a mystery to me

Do not read Questionable Content.

Their butts touching would cause the apocalypse where their comics become reality

yes, because bubbles is too fleshy looking under the armor.

Hacks could have at least given her a lot of doll points or panels to her skin, but nooooo.

When the hell did this go from mostly references to music I don't listen to to a cast of mostly robots making puns?

Wait, did hacques take her armor off because it was too much effort to draw and color it?

beep beep boop

It's a high end combat chassis, probably designed to be as humanoid as possible so nobody gets freaked out by the murderbot.

Jeph apologist pls go

More importantly, how are the robot's legs still attached if her butt fell off? The but is part of the legs. I know Jeph doesn't understand anatomy but this is a little much.

>this comic again

I think she should still be living with the black guy and the "fat" nerdy chick. I think the last comic I can remember involving that household was one where they were watching an anime about a swordsman or something.

Oil, dust, and dead bugs.

Well, if you were going to design a robot with a detachable butt, you'd probably have to figure out a way around that. Maybe some other mechanism holding the legs to the body.

>that entire page where Jeph needed to go back and figure out a way to explain how Claire's mom knew Marten had been eating diner pancakes and got him to come to her house instead, because people noticed the previous page made no sense by itself and it implied Clare's mom ran into him at the diner and invited him despite never having met him before and despite having no apparent reason for being at the diner

So, do the readers on his forums notice and complain about this kind of shit too, or does he come here before he makes these kinds of tweaks?

Goddammit, tarot readers, your religion isn't real either!

Kek

I wonder if Detective Basilisk has a removable butt

Her butt is probably just a molded plate with some sort of cushion for her to sit without damaging anything.

>DON'T ASK CLAIRE !! GAWD

MOTHER FUCKER NO

Huh? I didn't know yoh were jewish...thats alright

T̢̜̳̹͚̥͔̘ǫ̞͖ i̭̥͇͙̰͎̟n͓͓̳͙̩v̱̱͉̟̮o̰ķ͇̥̣̳̖͇̗e̹̝̩̩͈̗ͅ ̤̘̰̀t̗͍͚h͎̬̹͡ḛ̙ ͉͇̤̖̦̞͡hi͙̻̱ve̤̬̼̫͕-̟̝m̥̪͉̼̙̞̩i̦̘n͓̱͙͢ḍ̶̥̝̫̬̟ ̣̠̟r͎͚̘̠̝͝e̦͓̟̯͍p̘̯̤͕͉͔͜r̴̥̗̞͉̗̥̬e̙͔̱̰͕̺͔s̥̳̙̞̰̀e͓̼̹̼̬͞n̢t̥̺̝̪i̧̪͓͕ṇ̡͖̪̞͍̦̰g̸̫͉̭̟̭ ͡c̷͉h͎͔̳̟̭͎̕a͚̬̪̯̼o̶̜̰̞͖s͖.͓
̸̳͖̭̫͓͍͔I͔̼̯͙n̜͠vo̬̥͚̟̖̦͔k̞͚̪͙̱ͅi̫͍̥͕̭̻͉͘n̠̞̘g͠ ̙͕́t͉̕h̞͎̦͎͕e̮̦̩͇̮̹̣ ͉̻͔͓͎̺́f͕̙̥e̦͕e̠̤̘̟̙̟͘ͅl̨̼i̳n̘͍̰g̹̦͔̫̹ ̞̙̟̤oͅf ̘̣͕̹̦͙ch͖͓a̬̜̬̠o̞̳̱ͅs̳̥.̺͎̩̙
̧W̫̳͍͟i̙͕̺͎̦t̳͖̩h͕̼̬̗̖̘̯ ̷͓̯̭͇̩͔o͕̼ͅu̷̝̱̻̞̱t̵ ̯͔̦̥̥̹ͅo̡̱̻̟r͍͢d̴̖̳͍̹e̮̭̤r.͈͓̜͟
͕͕T̪̥̫͖h̝̫̰̺̫̺e͓̙̫̺̱ ͕̯͢Ǹ͈͓̜̝̠̹̬e̹̟̞͕̮z̶̟̘͙p̻e̵͚r̺̺̥̘̪͠d̮i̢̥̺͕͎̟̳͖a̳͠n͎̤̗͎̣̞̣ ͓̝̩̘͇h͎́i̠̣v̺̹e̪̼̯̩͍-m͜i̫̭͇̝̺̠͢n̻͉͖̦͡d̤̮̝͉̗ ̬o̤͍f ͕c̕h̼̫͡a͚̦̯̜͠ͅo̷̦̺͕͎̗s̮͉̜̩̱͟.́ ̛̰͕̰͕͈Z̧͉̪a͍l̛̖̥͈̘̬g̡͍̞̠͉̩͖̰o͍̠̺̤.̬̜̺̭̦͍̳
̵̦̘͍̗̦̯H̨̩e̠͡ ̻͈̼̮̦̳ẁ̭̣̳̜͉h͡o̷̩͕ ̷͖̬̥̘͉W͇͎̰̻͡a̱̠̫̖̣̩í̘͙̟͙̠ṱ̷̞s̝͙ ̶̰̙ͅB̫e͙̗̫̜͉ͅh̘̼͔͈̦͓͜ind̠̹̟̳̜͘ͅ ̥̳̼̠̕T̤̟͡h̷̻̝̺̘̙e̶̤̹̱̩ ̷̭W̪al͢l̥̫̙̠͚̬̝.͙̭̖͉͠
̶̠͚̻͔̤͇̥Z͘AL̛̥̜͙̖̻͓G̡͔̗̮̖̜͈ͅO̭͢!̬͉̳̕

the robutts make better waifus than the humans

wait, is this the flying rocket butt from the filler week a while back?

New cute Robot Girl.
Her ass was recently destroyed.

I can get into this plotline but only for the fanart.

Making the old gods hot again.

that was...something else

and yet claire is asking about a robot's private parts, for shame

If it weren't for double standards...

Actually this one was kind of charming.