Remember when the thought of a black man being cast in a historic european setting was comedic?

Remember when the thought of a black man being cast in a historic european setting was comedic?

I like how they found a way to call him "nigger" throughout but still keep it PG.
Also, the "princess" was a half-moor and it wasn't for comedic effect.

Crackas be stealing our history.

Remember when Sup Forums losers didn’t invade every board here crying about black people

t. soyboy

t. numale

Yeah, I wish the site would go back to just hating black people without the Sup Forums garbage

i watched this one our cables movies-on-demand channel with my dad years ago. it was stupid but somehow funny

Don't complain when Obama is played by Shaun King in his upcoming biopic.

Still is

The time travel element really made it work desu.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
But if you are serious, I agree with you

Remember when people didnt screencap click bait articles and abandon the thread?

Why do people think urban culture is specifically black?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

gov housing projects and white flight out to the suburbs.

It's the only culture they've stolen that wasn't worth taking back

Nah we've always hated niggers.
t. been here forever

The OP is objectively not "crying about black people"

Does Sup Forums fucking hate everything now? I hate this goddamn board anymore.

Not wanting niggers in films about medieval Europe is not unreasonable.

What are you doing?

Urban culture isn't exclusive to blacks though. What happens on music videos is not a reality.

In the Hillary timeline, BLM shows this film in colleges as a documentary.

>female love interest is still black

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?

IT was truly a different fucking time.

I actually loved this movie as a kid

That's my point. It was a funny movie but we hate it now because muh heritage.

He's trying to force a meme

>tfw I liked that movie
It's not that bad.

>I like how they found a way to call him "nigger" throughout but still keep it PG.
I don't remember this, how?

It sounds painfully like "I know you are but what am I?"

He fucks the King's daughter and the King has a face of arousal/pleasure when he walks in on them.
They call him "moor", but it's very very clear they were using it to replace "nigger" for laughs (2001 was 17 years ago)

>He fucks the King's daughter and the King has a face of arousal/pleasure when he walks in on them.
oh, so it wasn't a different time.

Oh actually I was wrong, I just remembered it.
The King is mad and says he "soiled" her. Martin Lawrence says "King, your girl ain't no virgin" and the the King has a look of pride/arousal/responsibility.

The absolute state of black "people"

t. r/the_donald

People don't hate it, it's truthful, rather they hate the notion that black people in medieval west should be treated as "traditional" medieval people as far as fiction is concerned. Basically insistence on diversity triggers you so much that you latch on stuff that is adored to pinpoint that there is no need for diversity, everything has it's place and the "minority place" isn't that bad. There are ways to find a place for everyone that everyone would enjoy instead of scolding people into being the same.

WE WUZ JURMAN MUNKS N SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT!

literally soycuck: reddit: the post

kek. i guarantee you the commenter thought "Martin Luther" meant Martin Luther King Jr.

Yes that's the joke