Prequel Vs. Asshole: All The Nu Wars Aliens Look Like Rectums With Eyeballs

Fuck, all the new "aliens" in the Disney Wars movies are such boring bullshit. Look at this assemblage of homogeneous ass-beasts in comparison to the OT and PT aliens. Its so lazy and gross.

I didn't know taco bell was involved in the creation of the star wars disneylmaos

>the top half
what game is that?

It all comes down to the silhouette.
If you silhouetted all of the sequel aliens, they would all look the same.

Even Supreme Leader Snoke looked like some vagina sphincter taint monster and that was their alien design for a major antagonist. Everything else is as slapdash and artless as possible.

Snoke is mercifully killed, though, so we don't have to look at that gross bullshit anymore.

>Middle far right on the sequel section
Isn't that just an ithorian with a beard?

Shit on the prequels for being retarded plot messes all you want, at least they weren't completely creatively bankrupt.

>All The Nu Wars Aliens Look Like Rectums With Eyeballs
Ironic...

All the Disney ones are chubby, brown, hairy shit designs.

All in all, the Disney designs and world building have been fucking awful. I could not give you the name of an alien or planet they have put in the new films apart from Jakku. That's Tatooine 2.0. So unmemorable and just lazy.

I don't think anyone is going to deny that the folks at ILM and the art team for Lucasfilm are some of the most insanely talented group of people out there.
Mind you, there are plenty of talented artists who worked on nuWars as well, but none of the good concepts ever get used because Disney hates new and exciting material.

So true. A wookie wouldn't look like a twi'lek or a sullustan or an Ithorian or Bothan or a Trandoshan in silhouette. Its hard to even tell if those prequel aliens are even supposed to be different species of aliens. The only different looking ones are the one that looks like a Bothan and the one that looks like an Ithorian with a beard. Everything else is the same old crap.

Can we get a 3 way comparson with the originals too?

And then one with the ships.

Im convinced that the biggest failure of the new movies isnt the agendaing or the lack of plot for VIII but the complete lack of cool aliens and ships.

I am not even asking for them to make new alien species. Just use the ones they've already got! There isn't one alien antagonist or protagonist worth a shit in this movie. 3 movies in and its what, a crackhead tw'lek in Rogue One, Asshole Eyeballs Maz Kanata and some porgs?

I really don't get this. It's like they're trying to kill every potential successful toy in the womb, despite cranking out an enormous amount of merchandise at the same time

the bottom is the future face of america and its beautiful

Well, just look at the ST aliens and think about the OT aliens. Does a Trandoshan look a Bothan or a Twi'lek or an Ithorian or a Mon Calamari or a Wookie or a Hutt or a Duros or a Sullustan? All of those aliens are immediately distinguishable.

Does a Geonosian look like a Zabrak, or a Toydarian, or a Neimoidian, or a Gungan, or a Nautalan or a Kaminoan or a Kel Dor or an Iktotchi? One flies, one has horns, one has tentacles, one has a long neck, one is a flying reptile thing, one is a human with horns sticking out the top of its head, etc. Shit, one of them has 4 ARMS. You can't confuse that with any of the other ones!

Oh, that's a great point. Who will want to buy these blobby assholes with eyeballs? Is that really as cool as a reptilian Trandoshan, a giant hairy wookie, a Twi'lek with moveable lekku, an Ithorian with like BELLOW-ACTION and shooting projectiles? Fuck no its not. The new aliens are shitty toys.

I noticed in the new episode of Black Mirror with Meth Damon that knocked off Star Trek - one of the crew mentions that the alien character in his simulation was 'vaguely racist'.

I always thought the lack of focus and inclusion on aliens in NuWars might have something to do with the idea that depictions of aliens are considered racist.

My question is how?

Because a made-up language and facial characteristics will naturally remind people of things they recognize.
I've seen Nien Nunb called both Asian and Mexican. Maz is quite clearly an old Asian woman. Jabba was Italian and Twileks (ROTJ) were all non-whites.

They seem to be going for some sort of Jim Henson/Dark Crystal look to create a vague nostalgia, but aside from them not really looking like they're in the right movie they don't even really use many aliens in the new movies anyway.

Okay maybe they're onto something.

Thwy look straight out of the basket case 2 mansion

All the aliens wear human clothes and it looks out of place
I dont remember quarrens or rodians wearing suits

Newfag.

they were too busy pushing propaganda to think of the profits

A FUCKING TUXEDO

here you go, user

>OT and PT was filled with aliens in important roles
>The only somewhat important alien in the ST is Union Disputes lady