What are some movies about people that get dumped by the love of their lives and have to battle to avoid commiting...

what are some movies about people that get dumped by the love of their lives and have to battle to avoid commiting suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are some movies about people that get rid of deadweight and improve their lives with new partner?

.t limpdicked gook

shieeeet, thats rude m8, also what or who am i looking at?

>thread vaguely mentions male/female relationships
>asianmasculinity out of fucking nowhere

every time

That’s just your fantasy about him. Dude in your pic was more than okay with breaking up with her.

>fucks and sucks middle class chads
>settles down with rich beta
nothing new here

Yea nah

Somebody stop this mad swordsman!

how does he keep getting away with this

OP here, i was actually looking for movie suggestions not really trying to troll or start debates :(

unlike afro-fetishizing roaches, gooks are able to write scripts

whore

goddammit

Reminder that Sup Forums sides with Riley against this literally who whore

Obviously that top one is fake.

Girl who fucked chad but when she got older realized chad would be a poorfag so she picked a asian who will be rich and who she will easily control.
She still fucks chad on the side but chad will never recieve any real love from her;

"I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK"

Yes it's fake, Sup Forums made it. Didn't stop The Daily Mail from running it, though.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html

>in the same year that Disney ruins Star Wars the actor who played Obi Wan ruined Riley's marriage

can somebody tell is this a one guy doing this "here are the pics with white women with asian men for no reason at all"?

I think they even printed it, somebody posted a scan once

Puta

she's a homewrecker whore, riley is the winner here. only he still cannot get over her

when is the Obi Wan movie going to get made?>

2019 supposedly

t.reddit cuck