Sad eyes and tits

>sad eyes and tits
wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/howhowhoward/status/827618903148765185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my kingdom for leaks!!!!!!!

Just imagine what a handjob from her feels like.

how does one have sad tits?

no pink diamond there to suck em

They droop a lot and "cry."

When's greg getting a new qt 3.14 gem girlfriend? He's already spent 14 years alone, he needs to get back in the game.

Only way to kill em for sure.

Yo, is she sucking him off?

No more half breeds, they're disgusting.

this is as much as i can post without getting banned

Do you really think killing a gem is worth another Steven?

yes

Best Diamond.

>It's still looking at me even after collapsing the image several times.
>NOPE.jpg

Well, looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.

I hope Blue Diamond and Greg get together and they make beautiful giant children together.

This shit's still going?

Why does it bother you if you don't like the show?

They're at 132 episodes and will probably get well past 150 before all this shit ends.

>tfw didn't really get bothered
>mfw the second one caught me off guard

Its still going because CN has nothing to replace it with yet and having it on air gives them the millennial PC edge/immunity.

You're gonna have to find a way to be more terrifying than this thing if you want to freak me out, lady.

Concept-wise, of course.

The ratings are complete balls but the show gets to continue because the viewers keep watching it hoping to see if the story will actually advance.

I hope Ronaldo and Yellow Diamond get together.

views for the recent boom were pretty great.
As long as the show have a steady amount of views it should keep going.

Right now it's advancing pretty well.

Its ratings are among highest of CN's current lineup, although the network as a whole has had its ratings drop significantly in the past couple of years.

reminder that only Greg Demayo Universe can bag a space goddess with freaking duwang

For the people who say she went back to being a stone cold bitch in a heartbeat when Sapphire told her about 'the order from Earth', I refer them to this. She responds to Greg almost the same way Rose did: she thinks he's funny and cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

Oh! That poor woman has the saddest tits. Damned depressing.

They're like The Notebook sad.

Her tits are like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad.

Mournful. She has mournful tits. They're like two suicide notes stuffed in a bra.

Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Dammit she has gloomy tits!

It's like she put a dollars worth of change into some old socks and then taped 'em to her chest!

I wanna build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.

Hmmm...

Too bad her show is shite and Greg is the only good character.

In a show with so much wasted potential, at least they didn't screw up best diamond.

Her gimmick is that she's ruled by emotions in a dark way. She's completely self-absorbed in mourning, coin-flippingly enthused by someone relating to her, and now she's going to direct all of it into unbridled wrath and sadism.

I know how to end the series guys

Greg impregnates all the Diamonds and they die to give birth to his fat little greglets

Bam, war over

Hire me Rebecca

How about instead of ending the series you end yourself.

You're right, Greg should impregnate him instead.

>TFW Greg hasn't been laid since Steven was born

you know damn well he hooked up with vidalia at least once

I got the implication that they dated from the baby-sitting episode. I want a Greg slice of life show.

Replying to this post so my mother won't die in her sleep tonight. It doesn't say I have to, just want to be on the safe side.

>he didn't watch no need for greg

It's like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

its shit like this that makes me still enjoy the show. last time i lost my shit laughing was the mystery girl episode

>and tits
Kek, fucking where? Fanart?

Screw you.

>Steven wasn't the answer
>Stevens were
>All the gems get turned into Steven's by the murdercock
>the universe is saved

>The universe is saved
>By the Universe
SUGARRRRRRR

Your telling me this isn't the planned ending?

ratings for all CN shows have been shit

some people were that her design seems so different from the flashback episode.

I wonder if she reformed or if they didn't actually finalize her design until two seasons later

The flashback was what Steven was picturing in his head as he was being told the story

This, its flagship shows are just barely cracking one million views and most are hitting closer around 600k to 800k; a recent nuPPG episode only pulled in ~640k for example. There was a total ratings collapse just since this year started, SU's actually pulling in some of CN's best numbers right now.

her lips probably feel like two big, moist rubber tires

>and then the gems exploded into Stevens

Do you want this to go on for eternity like spongebob? We're already suffering from filler as is nigga

*child

Like gems can have than one "offspring"

>GREG FUCKS ALL THE GEMS: THE SHOW
I'd prefer this over SU.

I don't think so. After Rose? Forget about it.

What he needs is a Quartz. Not just any Quartz either. Only the very best will do - a top, nay, a perfect Quartz.

And warm. You forgot warm.

Absofuckinglutely not. Five seasons, maybe six, a neat ending and a minimum of filler, please.

JESUS!

Better Diamond.

We Greg thread now?

It's the latter, Colin mentioned it in a tweet
twitter.com/howhowhoward/status/827618903148765185

Why not.

Well, he is Murdercock Jr.

steven is canonically physically 8 years old and is shown to not be an early bloomer

realistically he doesn't have the animal magnetism, that allowed greg to spawn sour cream right underneath his arch-nemesis dick, to seduce a gem let alone a diamond

I'm gonna have to agree with over here. Replying just to be safe.

My laptop was only a few inches away from my face you fucker

This is why I disable spoilers, either it's something I would want to see or something that I wouldn't want to surprise me.