What the fuck is wrong with this show? It's so incredibly boring and disgusting...

What the fuck is wrong with this show? It's so incredibly boring and disgusting, I don't understand how anyone can like it.
I just don't understand the humor. At first I thought it was for like very young people but then I realized it's for actual adults and my ex liked it.

Can anyone explain me this meme? Is it a conspiracy? No one can actually enjoy this disgusting shit show right?

I agree. The characters aren't creative and it's POORLY FUCKING DRAWN

It's the definition of a comfy show, and helps if you have children.

maybe you should give BOB'S BONERS a shot

>disgusting
It's probably the most family friendly prime time show.

Dunno either. On paper it's everything I could want with how grounded in reality and small scale it is and then I put it on and can't stand it for more than 2 minutes. It's too damn jewish I guess.

this.

It's a solid family life sitcom. Best network sitcom since 30 Rock.

and all the women are voiced by men for no reason

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bob's Burgers. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of burgeretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Bob's burgers of the day board, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Gordon Ramsey literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bob's Burgers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Gene's existential catchphrase “fart sound effect on his keyboard,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Loren Bouchard's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Bob's Burgers tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

the little girl is voiced by a woman

>The Bed Room
The original movie already has 3 sex scenes in it though.

As for OP, Bob's Burgers is great. Since the Simpsons has transcended any kind of niche, there is a space for animated family comedy which Bob's Burgers fills nicely.

I think what constitutes the "Comfiness" of the show is that it's very grounded in setting with only the characters being wacky. So the situational comedy doesn't arise from the Belchers winning a trip to Europe or meeting celebrities or going to space (like much of modern era simpsons), but instead comes from an overblown feud with a competing business, an eccentric landlord, or an egomaniacal guidance counselor.

In fact, my favorite episodes are those featuring the kids as the main characters, since they are very believable as having juvenile motivations and problem-solving skills.

Essentially, it's a show about a family that genuinely cares for each other that avoids going too far "out there." This makes it relateable and a breath of fresh air in the modern animated sitcom landscape.

Humor's not for everyone, it's much more dry then say, family guy. As for the disgust factor, other then gene it's not really the kind of show that relies on being offensive, with a few exceptions ("God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-mannequins" for example.)

It’s just absurdist mundanity. Babby’s first forray into ‘muh quirky cartoon’

Rocko’s modern life did it 100x better, retaining cartoon elements and not becoming exceedingly boring

see
If you are an adult, and i'm not memeing.
Like a broken down, dreams are over, your life is pure repetition, you are barely making it.
TRUE fucking adult.
This show is actually pretty comfy.
Mostly because of Bob though.
L and Tina are both ok characters, Linda is meh. The only character I outright hate is Gene. He is not funny, he is flat out annoying and obviously a fucking faggot.
Every time a Gene episode comes on my wife and I skip it. Because there is a difference between the realistic awkward or bad children and the fucking obvious SJW propaganda child.

It's about a 6-7/10 with some episodes being 9/10. Not the best, by far not the worst.

But Gene feels genuine attraction for Courtney. He's just a weirdo.

Do you even watch the show?
He is obviously going to be gay when he grows up.
>with those hips
>my body my choice
Every episode he says something so obviously fucking gay or SJW.
No one else in the show does this, no one.
You have some episodes that can be hot topic episodes, but not a single other character every single episode says the bullshit he says.

>Because there is a difference between the realistic awkward or bad children and the fucking obvious SJW propaganda child.
Gene's a retarded adhd kid. I've seen every episode of the show, not once has he came off as an sjw kid

he's just memeing though

Top comfy show. I like to watch it on rainy summer Sundays.
There's something very different about it compared to everything else.
I would even go as far as to say that this is my favourite show currently in production.

Heil Bobs Burger, We will secure a future for our Children

He parrots shit he sees on TV or the internet in order to make jokes or fuck with Bob and Linda. When he says those things it is literally always in jest and usually in combination with Louise in order to make Bob respond.

When you look at his motivations when he is being genuine, he's just a kid who likes candy, his keyboard, being funny, and the attention he gets from being funny. He's the fat class clown.

>I realized it's for actual adults
op confirmed for underaged b&. Once your brain finishes developing and you stop watching capeshit, maybe then you'll grow to appreciate true kino when you see it

3rd best H Jon Benjamin vehicle and fucking comfy