EXCOMMUNICADO

EXCOMMUNICADO

Wick and Tarasov vs the world.

>75 years old
How does he do it lads?

..................... AND PUSSY'S HALF OFF, NEXT 15 MINUTES!

>EXCOMMUNICADO COCKSUCKER

>impeccable. put these into circulation immediately

WU...SWEDGIN....SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKER

This ending jumped the shark really fucking badly. Film was all right up to that point (albeit not as good as the first), but asking you to accept that superpowers exist in the John Wick universe out of nowhere is too much. There was literally no fucking build-up, not a hint in the whole film that it was going to be anything other than standard action fare, and then boom-out of nowhere the good guy who stuck up for John in the first turns out to be a bad guy with Charles Xavier-tier psychic powers. Also what's the point in putting the hit on him when he's clearly more than capable of doing it himself?

Nigga, 75? I always saw him in films but never bothered to look him up. I thought he was like 58. Wtf.

>Ohhhh miss Perkinssss

TRAITORUS

what are you talking about? He obviously just staged a massive amount of disguised assassins around their meeting place.

I'd call the ending crap but that implies the entire film wasn't

you didn't watch the movie did you? the point of the scene is John will never 'get out' of the business, excommunication by his former colleague and dying possibly is the only way.

INCOMMUNICADO

It's the only way...

Are we even watching the same movie or did you completely miss the part where he froze everyone with a nod of his head just like Xavier in X-Men 2?

it's the exact same "secret society with huge power and reach" trope that was established in the first movie, he doesn't have psychic powers you dumbass. christ no wonder every movie has characters turning to the camera and spelling things out nowadays

Kek

not very funny at all user,better luck next time

>turns out to be a bad guy with Charles Xavier-tier psychic powers
Yes, the psychic powers of radio transmission putting an order to everyone to stop with his head nod because everyone had a communication device they were listening to for orders.

K E K

E

K

Now I understand why capeshit makes so much money.

I thought some guy said some words into a phone.

Like he gave order 66

The movie focused to much on the guild of assassins type stuff. It was bordering on retarded in the first movie, but in this one it just came off a bit sort of wannabe capeshit type thing and just felt lame and contrived like I was watching Wanted or some shit.

Still one of the best, if not the best, movie of the year though.

John Wick is the sequel to the Matrix trilogy

Screencap this.

I PUT MY HAND AGAINST YOUR PLAAASTIC HEART