Nightcrawler

So if the "Mystique is a Kree/Skrull" theory is correct, doesn't that mean Stryker was right? Not for the reasons he thought of course, but still.

Wat

Define 'human'.

Why isn't an Eternal human? Why isn't a Deviant? They were both made from Homo stock.

Are Atlanteans human? Are Lemurians? And if not, why not? Same goes for Mutants and Inhumans (and if you want to be cute about it, Mannites, the Neo and the Children of the Vault). How about Moloids or the Lave Men?

The fact that Skrull and Kree can interbreed - the most obvious product being Teddy Altman / Dorrek VIII - means that they must be related, but apparently this never occurred to them.

Does this go for humans, too? I don't know of any reproductive hybrids between human and skrull or kree.

You're made from homo stock

Hur

Honestly I'd love to see Nightcrawler revealed to be of Kree/Skrull descent so he could take the sword from Wiccan's gay skrull/kree literal fanfiction boytoy. People forget Nightcrawler is a devout catholic and I'd pay money to see him go DEUS VULT against Hydra, Inhumans, Thanos, etc. Also because Billy Kaplan/Wiccan sucks and I'm sick and tired of them trying to make their stupid quirky "relationship" shit work.

Kree can't shapeshift

And why would Mystique be such a bitch about mutants getting their own if she was a Skrull? She doesn't care about a lot of things but among them are 1) Destiny (but she's dead) 2) Rogue and 3) Putting the screws to humans when she can, because fuck them.

Possible answers:
A, she doesn't what she is and just assumed she's a mutant
B, she does know and throws in with mutants because they're the only earthlings who'll accept her, albeit under a false premise
C, she's an undercover agent sent to make the silly earthlings destroy themselves through a civil war

That wouldn't explain why she has mutant and non-mutant human children.

The fuck is your problem, dude? He's more human than any of us!

What is Nightcrawler's expression trying to convey?

All life on earth is related technically but we can't all mate.
Horses and donkeys aren't related but they can breed and create offspring even though mules are not fertile because of this.

>This nigga for real?

>thread about theory
>no one outlines theory

She was introduced as a blue shapeshifting Carol Danvers villain secretly working for the Supreme Intelligence, who had a thing for Kree hybrids. So some people think she was originally going to be a Kree/Skrull hybrid.

Aside from claiming to be a mutant herself, is there anything that would contradict her being a Kree/Skrull?

That is true, but we call all members of the genus Homo, 'humans'. And all of those people I mentioned are descended (or engineered) from Homo Erectus or later.

>All life on earth is related
>Horses and donkeys aren't related

Horse and donkeys are not only related, they belong to the same genus [Equus].

Nope. Blue skin, shapeshifting ability, consistently being a complete douche to everybody: she is a prime candidate.

>Nope. Blue skin, shapeshifting ability, consistently being a complete douche to everybody: she is a prime candidate.
Nothing else?

Forge had a device that could detect aliens, mutants, etc. When Mystique (in disguise) and Forge were in the room the only mutant it detected was himself when it was set to "mutant".

He was right either way, wasn't he? Don't mutants like to think of themselves as another species anyway?