What are some comics where the protagonist has his/her life force slowly drained away?

What are some comics where the protagonist has his/her life force slowly drained away?

life

Spawn? At least at first. It used to be a major plot point, if I recall.

Wolverine ofcourse

WTF
How the hell did he turned gray after one year between this interview and now?

Whomp!

stan lee

if he dyes his hair and shaved on a daily basis, he could've been grey for years

Hair dye in the first pic

Or alcoholism.

Our Cancer Year by Harvey Pekar

If the pre-protagonist is included, or includes the same life essence as the protag

Pick a Batman/Joker comic. Or a Superman or Flash comic where "He's just one man"

In a few months he can do Batman Beyond

> (OP)
>life
Damn

He's almost certainly been going grey since his early 30s at the latest. He's in his 40s now.

Hair pigmentation is determined by the levels of just two pigments, produced at the follicle. The level and combination of each determines the final color of hair.

As we age, we produce less and less of the darker pigmentation (very blond people produce next to none anyway) and our hair becomes lighter as a result, giving the grey appearance.

By your early 20s, you're already producing grey hairs - but you have so many you couldn't possibly notice them except by accident or through an incredibly thorough search. By the end of that decade, you're producing noticeable numbers of greys, and the number increases daily.

If the OP image weren't potato quality, you'd probably be able to see the grey hairs in his stubble on the left. In fact, you can see from the right where the lighter hairs are growing - and this is also represented on the left, but gives the appearance that his chin is slightly bald centrally beneath the lower lip, even though that makes no sense when you look at the right side and think about how normal people shave.

Ones where the villain has that specific power. Which is much easier to search for.

I'm 35 and I don't have any. When the fuck do I get my wizard beard?

>Punished Aflec

is his final exam turning everyone within a 20 mile radius into Dinosaurs?

Who would make a good Terry tho?

He clearly means big2 franchises, not still cartoons.

You think a villain is gonna teach his ultimate technique to a bunch of shits he was hired to lecture to?

Michael B Jordan.

sometime after your balls drop, freak