Am I the only one who swears they can remember actually seeing the embarrassing Christmas party photo Patrick mentioned...

Am I the only one who swears they can remember actually seeing the embarrassing Christmas party photo Patrick mentioned at the end of this episode? Maybe its just the Mandela effect and I have vague childhood memories, but I could have sworn the first time I saw the episode, you get a glance of the photo, and then on the next few viewings I was confused when they never showed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-oTbmlGi9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're probably thinking of the picture Squidward took during the Christmas episode.

Nah man, it was always obscured.

Don't you see it in another, Christmas themed episode?

nah you never see it, i remember seeing the episode many times when i was younger as i have the halloween dvd

you don't see anything.

>inb4 drunk spongebob trying to kiss sandy under the mistletoe

Yeah, I thought it might be that which is obscuring my memory. Then again, I'm fairly convinced I saw it at the end of the secret box.

You didn't. Don't start this Berenstain bears shit.

Its berenstein you fuck

Fuck off with this autistic theory.

wrong. it's Bloodstain

I always thought it was that.

I mean at the time it was the only Christmas episode and it was a embarassing photo of Spongebob at Christmas.

I mean, sure it could have been another photo from another year but that makes too much sense.

Was the photo that picture of Spongebob looking sad in the Christmas special?

>another Berenstayne conspiracy
Fuck off OP.

This is easily one of the funniest episodes of Spongebob, period.

Yeah, there was a Christmas bumper with it.

The real question is who remembers Squidward getting lit on fire by Mr. Krabs's bucket of gasoline?

You're probably thinking of that r34 pic of SpongeBob making out with Gary

This is it apparently, from their Facebook

BOOOOO.

it's not even that embarrassing, it's the Mr. Krabs meme but with Spongebob.

This. There is a nicktoons Christmas bumper that shows the picture. I think it's claymation.

OP is right. I remember at the end of that episode they showed a picture of spongebob I believe it was a school photo

Wasn't this before mister krabs meme like 2 years before ?

youtube.com/watch?v=P-oTbmlGi9g
Fuck does Rosie even do these days, anyway.

OP Here. I don't remember what exactly was on the photo, but I always thought it was a picture him acting drunk, he could have possibly had a lamp shade over his head. Or maybe im just thinking of Patrick in that episode where they take care of the clam. You could be right.