Where did it all go wrong for him, boys?

Where did it all go wrong for him, boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qu4JyAbSjo8
archive.is/tvQHB
youtube.com/watch?v=11WUsAJ3T_w
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9Km0DEcos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He didn't get on youtube fast enough
His update schedule dropped out the ass
He went from if i remember rightly like dozens of updates in 2003... to like 3 in 2006 people forgot about him
He got old and fat (he always was but yeah)

He was married for four years before getting divorced. That's really where it all went wrong, if you look at the timeline

He never bothered actually looking like a superior man. It's hard to take this moron seriously when he's a fat balding hideous subhuman

Somewhere in 2008 most likely. He's always been a pretty big fag but was able to mask it behind a persona that he was a burly pirate man who didn't give a shit about anything. Then we found out that he's a flabby mudslide faggot.

He cucked out when he couldn't handle the bantz he'd been bringing for years in text after the transition to IRL.

He still made the occasionally funny video and I put up with it, then he literally defended cuckolding, and I never bothered to find out what happened to him after that.

Funny though, given he was SJW Public Enemy No. 1 in about 2004.

Tbh his lost of fame on the late 00s was inevitable, kicking dick out of tbpitu was the nail in the coffin

>I never bothered to find out what happened to him after that.
It's pretty fucking tragic
youtube.com/watch?v=qu4JyAbSjo8

That's a funny coincidence, cause that's when he got divorced archive.is/tvQHB

MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! CAUSE HIS PROBLEMS FUCKING SUCK!

SJW as we know them today didn't even exist back then. Maddox's only enemies were the retards that wrote all that embarrassing hatemail

He is a chump

He could've had a decent comeback with TBPITU podcast, but his autism overtook his sense of humor. In the end, Dick is the winner.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold

*breathes in*

It was better when we didn't know what he looked like (except for that b/w image).

Wtf is this shit

Their PAtreons

Wow cucks sending other men their hard earned money and then subscribing to their content to watch them spend it. Lmao ultimate cuckmode

Hi Maddox

maddox started a show with dick
dick fucked maddox's ex of 4 years
maddox kicked him off the show, ending it
they both started new shows

>t. Maddox

when other people got on the internet and were way funnier than him (ie 4 chins)

he posted his picture online

>He went from if i remember rightly like dozens of updates in 2003... to like 3 in 2006 people forgot about him
Yeah, he just stopped creating content at some point.

Big lol
youtube.com/watch?v=11WUsAJ3T_w

Mini lol
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9Km0DEcos

Do any pics of 80s girl exist?
She must be hot for Maddox and Dick to throw away money over

>Do any pics of 80s girl exist?
No, she's a vampire and nobody has ever taken a picture of her.

His “look at how minimalist my website is I’m such a man for knowing how to code my own stuff look at me guys it’s so easy on the eyes because of the yellow black contrast” really didn’t work to sell his site, despite it being alright Pre Web 2.0, so he never attracted new fans.

Also, he was never funny to begin with. Seriously, all of his fans during his surge in popularity were

everyone knew what Maddox looked like fifteen years ago as there's the occasional photo that'd pop up in his articles. He'd joke about being a fat man with a small penis even back then. It was only when he opened up to the normie world he became a huge faggot. He moved out of Utah, started going to bars, slimmed down and cooked gourmet stuff when he became absolutely insufferable. LA ruined him and pozzed his beliefs and he became ashamed of his old humor for being too misogynistic and homophobic and started to police his own speech. He kept fucking admonishing Dick for the same thoughtcrimes he became popular for espousing. The cuck video was the last straw for me. Still, I wish him and Dick still had a show together.

>literally 56% face

>post-ironic
It's pretty obvious what his views are on everything, isn't?

>this shit is nearly two decades old
Holy fuck. What now? Make a thread about Seanbaby?