Sheev Post General /sheev/

Who is the best character of the Star Wars franchise? Why is it Sheev Palpatine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsSDv2tFbrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been rewatching the prequel trilogy plus the 2003 clone wars cartoon and he is the fucking best part

Sheev single-handedly elevates Revenge of the Sith to a truly enjoyable flick. He's the best and most entertaining character by far.

>popular theory about Sidious' "true face" when RotS came out
>George states the lightning melted it and Sheev didn't give a fuck

Greatest politician of our time

I'm not going to post the asksheev pic today

>that one retard who kept asking who daisy ridley was

How did Sheev manage to keep getting away with increasing the Supreme Chancellor's powers?

Who's Daisy Ridley?

Absolutely, he's so passionate and loves being evil. Best writing and best performance in the entire prequel trilogy.

I love Sheev but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for General Grievous

sheev can you teach kylo to be a real human bean?
he just wants to be like his pa papa

Sheev SURGE

>tfw retards say he's space Hitler
His rise to power mirrors Augustus

i dunno how is it legal for the NSA to spy on every single american

should liberals be exterminated?

will i get a gf soon?

*enslaved
fixed it for you user
did you SITH ahsoka?
how could they resist TWO BIG RED SABERS at once?

Obviously they must be enslaved.

thanks sheev.Best emperor.

The prequels made me hate the jedis so much : They are weak/arrogants/patronizing cunts despite getting rekt by fucking droids and while the discussions between Luke and Yoda/Obi wan were one of the most interresting lines in the movies, every fucking "jedi" dialogue in the prequels was bland, useless and left me with frustration. Especially Yoda.

On the other side, you have based sheev, always smiling and enthusiastic, a real bro to annakin, supporting him, sharing some cool things about sith stories, and respecting him as a powerful jedi, letting him the choice.

>tfw no Sheev to recognize your potential from a young age
>tfw no Sheev to mentor and encourage you as you grow up
>tfw no Sheev to go to operas with and share a point of view that expands your knowledge of the Force
>tfw Sheev will never call you "my old friend"

Feels bad lads

my friend told me you could lose your virginity and still learn wizardry
is it possible to attain such powers?

he said no wtf

>I love Sheev but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for General Grievous
wtf why? he is literally the worst character out of all of star wars

He said they shouldn’t be killed.

This obviously implies they should be put to work for the glorious Galactic Empire.

>Sheev will never call you son
youtube.com/watch?v=HsSDv2tFbrw

He's up there too user

hayden as an actor really is a walking 2x4 isn’t he

Kek

This was the worst part of the Prequels to me also. They turned the Jedi into these weird child-abducting monks when in the OT it never seemed that anyone had that view of them. For example it's not portrayed in Episode IV as weird that Luke's father was a Jedi who had a family, but in light of the Prequels it's now an incredibly shameful secret.

>he is literally the worst character out of all of star wars
Sorry sweetie, that would be Luke Skywalker

In Anakin's situation I would have chosen Sheev's side too

No it's a 3 way tie between Rey, Admiral Tumblr, and Rose, you double nigger

To be fair this was decades after Order 66 and the Obi Wan and Yoda we see in the movies are enlightened somewhat and recognize the Jedi's mistakes.

>child-abducting monks
This so much.
If you read the clone wars, it's actually worst how the jedis shit on annakin, despite the fact that he's literally the best jedi during the war, carrying the most dangerous missions, doing crazy shits etc.
It's like they are jaelous of him.

uh, how? I haven't seen the prequels in a while but i dont think i'd have missed something like that

I loved that theory. Too bad it never got codified.

I also would have been happy with him keeping his regular face and his ROTJ wrinkles were implied to be rapid aging from delving into the dark arts- dorian grey without the painting.

>It's like they are jaelous of him.
>Sheev: "They don't trust you, Anakin. They see your future. They know your power will be too strong to control."

What if Sheev was Anakin's biological father and it was explicitly stated (none of that impregnating the force in the Plaguis book). How would that impact ROTS?

It's been a while since I read something from the EU, so correct me if I'm wrong. IIFC Sheev was manipulating the war to make sure Anakin would always be in battles where winning was easy or where he would gain more popolarity, so the people would love him and accept him as Palpatine right hand man in the Empire, despite being a Jedi.
Of course Anakin losing to Obi Wan and becoming a cripple sent this plan in the trash

He's the instigator.
He's the fear addicted, danger illustrated.
He's the fire-starter, twisted fire-starter.

But Luke obviously knows what a Jedi is when Obi-Wan tells him about his father, so logically he should know they were not supposed to have families and that this is shameful. But he seems proud once he finds out.

I want to learn how to manipulate people just like Sheev. What should I do?

Watch the prequels

Nope thats quit the contrary : Annakin fought the hardest battles. See the battle of jabiim. And sheev actually gave him more challenge by sending him ventress for exemple.

dentiste open

Genndy grievous best grievous

>"The negotiations haven't started because the Ambassadors aren't there? How could that be true?"
>5 minutes earlier: "The Chancellor should never have brought them into this. Kill them immediately"
I love Sheev. I couldn't keep a straight face in that situation.

Will I kill it at the job interview tomorrow?

fark

Despite all the memes & joke, Sheev Palpatine is genuiely my number 1 favorite character.

Palpatine is unironically the best villain ever. Others can't even compete

What I dislike about Palpatine is how shallow his manipulation is.

He presents himself as Anakin's friend and mentor, and also someone who can save his wife. Fine and dandy, great reasons to get his trust.

But the moment Anakin kills Windu he's like "No I can't fucking save her you retard lmao now go do my eeeeeeevil bidding".

Then he spends the next twenty years abusing Vader. Like, what the fuck, how did this guy have Vader's loyalty again?

>Then he spends the next twenty years abusing Vader
All that manipulation was to have the power of the chosen one at his side, instead he got a burned half man because the idiot ignored the high ground advantage. I'd be pretty mad too

>tfw Sheev will never call you "my little green friend"

Palpatine saved his life.

Sheev’s new best friend.

>66
>Fuhrer King Bradley
Best friend confirmed.

Excute order 66

will i git pusi?

e- roll

Nah it's a sith technique to hide their face
Why do you think Luke's face (or anyone elses) doesnt melt off from lightning?

Kind of in the sense that the senate existed during Octavian's time and he played off their fears but it wasnt really comparable.

>Sup Forums is out of ideas that they're now copying subreddit memes from Reddit
Pathetic.

They didnt really abduct children and you definitely want to get rid of your kids if they are force sensitive
>take away keys from force sensitive child
>crushes your skull in autistic rage

So far he convinced me that republics are a shit tier goverment. The republic got taken over by his shitty obvious schemes and applauded an man with a evil melted face in an evil black robe declaring the creation of a fascist empire.
Then the new republic got rekt by a splinter faction because they thought blowing up their own fleet to ensure peace was a good thing to do. Empires > Republics

Will college be fun?

Sheev made sure Anakin would always see the worst of the fighting and the war while still being survivable. This means that Anakin ends up being one of the most battle hardened Jedi, incredibly powerful and skilled, and is easy enough to tempt to the dark side because of all the shit he's been through.

Anakin is in the running for being the most powerful of the Jedi by the end of the war. Him, Obi Wan, Mace Windu, and Yoda are all pretty close to each other.

>>Sup Forums

this niggas name is Sheev LMFAO

We have an entire sequel trilogy filled with characters who are each worse than the last.

Will I succeed?

So uncivilized

The alien they found in New Mexico

Anakin killed Padme, dude.

But there's also a theory that Sheev took the life force out of Padme to save Anakin.

Have you tried spinning?

Luke was Force sensitive (and basically as strong as Anakin, as per George) and couldn't do anything until Obi-Wan started teaching him. It was just portrayed as latent/dormant potential until Rey came along.

If this were true Luke would've crushed Owen's skull to go to Toshi Station since that's basically exactly "taking keys away." Regardless, people IRL still love mentally ill and dangerous children (whether this is delusional of them or not is beside the point).
In the EU during/after the prequels it was established that Jedi were able to take kids whether the parents agreed or not.