Pirates of Caribbean

1 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 4

We can all agree on this right?

1>3>2>5>4

>2 this low

1>2>5>3>4 is the only truth.

The chest scene in 2 is retarded. How did Will even get to the island with the chest? He was on the Flying Dutchman when they went sub miles away from the island?

1>5>3>2>4

the fact that you have 2 that low is absolutely haram and you deserve to be raped by a pack of aids infested camels for your insolence.

What was so bad about 4?

I just started watching 5... wtf was that bank scene... this shit's too whacky

1>2>3>5>4

Honestly, the only good scene in 3 was the sinking of the Endeavour and Cutler Beckett’s death

I'm OK as long as
1 is n°1
4 is n°5
and 3 > 5

So anything that differs from
1 > 2/3 > 5 > 4
is wrong

This is the best ranking.

Only the first 3 are canon

Doesn't it really matter all that much? 1 is the only good one, the rest all suck

I’m watching 3 atm senpai. It started better than 5 but now I might change 5 to second best

>powerful independent woman of science and yag sbarra better than the kraken
wtf m8

>pirate song
>Will and El getting married
>the 2 blokes becoming pirates
>Calipso
>Singapore

Why try to be a hipster about it?

1 >>> 2 > 3 >>>>>>>>> 4 > 5

2 is fucking retarded

>Will showing up out of nowhere when they find the chest
“I strapped sea turtles to my feet” Dude reference to the first film so plot holes is okay!
>reddit tier half an hour long “epic” sword fight follows
Dropped the movie right there and then

so you had a problem with sea turtles and a swordfight but the zombie pirates in the first movie didn't turn you off?

1 didn’t have an obvious plot hole.

Give me an explanation to how Will got to the island with Davy Jones chest

Sea turtles, m8

>4 and 5 better than any of the first 3

They were only good for Barbossa.

4 > 5 >>> 3 > 2 > 1

1 > 2 > 3 = 5 > 4

Okay now I get it 10/10 flick

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again.

1 => 2 > the ending of 3 > 5 > the rest of 3 >>>>> 4

2>3>1>4>5

5 had potential, but the plot wrap-up suffered from being too much dumb luck.

With the exception of the walking meme of gurl powerrr+science/witchcraft and the use of cgi over practical effects in some instances I’d say this movie was pretty good

They were all shit because Depp's quirky XDlolsoradum Fear and Loathing persona is fucking stupid

fuck, All that garbage happened in one movie??
I forgot how shit that movie was

4 was the first time someone other than Gore directed a PotC film. You can see that Rob Marshall tried to do the same thing, but 4 fails to have any real excitement in it.

They shot on location on some island, and the idea is cool, but it must have limited camera placement or something, because the framing/lighting feel off most of the time. I swear, it feels like watching cosplayers roaming on an island rather than real pirates.
Compare with one of the Gore films and you'll see we're usually much closer to the characters, and it feels more believable.

The guy doesn't know how to direct cool action scenes either. Compare any swordfight in 4 versus the ones from 1 2 or 3, and you'll see.

To me, this film is the absolute proof of how important a director is. Same producers, same composer, same editor, same script writers, yet you change the director and everything falls apart.