Shy Boys : IRL

Was Advanced ahead of his time?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/28466163
youtube.com/watch?v=8WV9DZehYs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was too autistic for his own good. Wanting to be a korean soyboy fucked him for life. If he cut his hair and tried to look more manly he'd be ok.

No. Advanced is a deluded failure.

my favorite one was the guy whos brain broke and he unironically LARPed as an Chad

>I'm ugly I'm so fucking ugly I'm ugly
>why don't girls like me?
GEE maybe get yourself a haircut and change the subject asshole

>that scene where the guy criticizes the placement of pussy

baka

He has ugly eyes and big Jewish lips

h.how many are incel here

volcel here

So, most guys are just different variations of ugly anyway. All he had to do is dress and behave normally and he would blend right in

Delet

I'm probably a schizoid. I just don't care.

I was a incel but just accept and don't want sex anymore so I'm not one anymore

>his
Honest question; is that actually a biological male?

Yeah, ok

Why are white "people" all so godamned pathetic?

We're actually pretty good at things generally speaking. I'd say were the most well-rounded people there are.

i'm pretty sure i could land a fat girl

The bit where he says he needs to speak everything as fast as possible because he needs to look smart cringed me to no limit,
even the interviewer said, "but there is alot of smart people who talk slowly" he just said "no."

he deserves his shit life for being a shit person

Lips look pretty average, women like larger lips. Pencil lips are often joked about.

We’re a generation of males raised by a combination of women and electronic devices. The main culprit is the breakdown of the community and the breakdown of social interaction due to piss poor suburban planning. People are raised by media in a cultureless void with nothing but a sheltering mother and(optionally) am apathetic father who glares empty-eyed into the tv after working for 8 hours and commuting for 4. Combine that with the breakdown of the economy resulting in everyone living at home and we’ve got a sexual inequality alongside the wealth gap. If you aren’t in the top 10% you aren’t getting any, and your brain is being fried on romantic media, songs, sexual imagery, etc. No wonder so many people snap or turn to drugs

Can someone post what he wanted to look like ideally?

Cant seem to find it.

I am volcel because I've fucked several girls before but now I choose to be volcel.

White America is basically post-apocalypse at this point.

white people might be pathetic, but at least they're not a national embarrassment like every shitskin that ever walked this planet.

lmao

Any updates on any of these guys now? Do they still post in that forum? I need info lads

The opioid epidemic must be the fucking rapture, in this case. Because my old hometown in Pennsylvania is dying at staggering rate as are most of the other drug-addled towns. It seems major cities are the way of the future because the small and medium ones in middle America are on their last legs.

What about jerry rice?

Don't forget shit diets and shit advice about diets. We can't even debunk shit like "don't eat fat" that's been proven to be based on sugar industry funded garbage data for decades.

Eating more protein and fat as a man will increase your testosterone too. Eating refined sugar and grains is about the only thing all dietary studies agree is what NOT to do, and that's a staple of most people's diets instead.

Yeah everything west of Montgomery County, MAYBE Delaware County is fucked.

that one kid with the emo haircut just needed to cut his hair and change his shit attitude

i have rarely seen someone as cringey. the way he started to talk really fast only to trip on his words then look down to the floor totally dejected with himself , ask to do yet another take... wow. then they asked him just not to talk so fast : "can't help it , it's an ego thing. he arrogantly smirks ;-). just wow.

>not a national embarrassment

acting like there are no non-white weirdos.

Pure documentary kino

I really really wanted to punch him in the face
If I was a woman my vagina would be so drought after that it would fall down like a scab

>women like larger lips. Pencil lips are often joked about.
t. wishful thinking nigger

???

How did you get this picture of me

The food industry is so universal and powerful that it can exist as an invisible entity, unlike tobacco. Fat food addicts can’t drive down a street without being slammed by colorful logos and pictures of shit food. Then there’s the lobby that literally manipulates what the FDA and the WHO are allowed to say about sugar and carbs. No fucking wonder everyone is fat. They put sugar in the bread and glucose in the baby formula to raise little addicts

Found it in a shoebox in your dad's closet after I fucked him up the ass.

anyone have some choice clips from this reality kino?

>his face when

It's a short documentary. Might as well watch the entire thing. It's worth it

vimeo.com/28466163

White people take the cake though. Just look at fetishes. Ball busting, cuckolding, scat, granny sex... Japan is pretty 'advanced' as well, but whites are number one.

That sounds like typical German bedroom antics. Please don't compare krauts to the rest of Europe's peoples.

Friendship is magic is way better. It captures the moment of IRL/internet cultural singularity perfectly. The point of no return for humane civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WV9DZehYs4

>implying sexual fetishism isn’t the sign of a thinking man
Not gonna make it

They are incels, I guarantee their lives remain the same

Incels I can at least feel sorry for, since they are pathetic, but bronies needs to be wiped off the face of the planet, they are beyond any salvation.

Michael seemed pretty normal, I can imagine him bettering

anyone know some more stuff like this? virgin school and the undateables were pretty good.

>all
Sure, Ahmed Li Berenstein.

Thanks for proving my point, Bill.

This is the fruit of hopelessness. Young men adrift in the ocean willing to cling to literally anything if it means giving them an identity in a world that doesn’t give a flying fuck for them. I feel bad for these guys. Such a massive vacuum of culture and identity that they use a my little pony show as a rallying point for others like them.

>. Such a massive vacuum of culture and identity that they use a my little pony show as a rallying point for others like them.

My impressions exactly, watching the really cracked the egg over my head that we no longer even have subcultures that are tied to our daily lives in the traditional sense like punk or jock or nerd or what have you. We have people indoctrinated into mass-produced fetishistic micro-fandoms that are constantly emerging and expiring. Most people's formative social experiences and earliest friendships will now be within the framework of a products brandhype that has a hard expiration date. Stability and self-confidence through belonging will be a thing of the past.

>I would literally take a ugly 300 lbs girl
>but she has to be white
/pol9k/ incarnate

he said he's fight in the worst battle of all time and lose all his limbs, just to have a "fat, ugly white girl"

So, he just wanted to become a woman?

>I would fight in the front lines of the bloodiest battle the world has ever seen, come back with no limbs, if it guaranteed me an ugly fat chick

how can chads keep Getting away with this

>cuckoldry is the sign of a thinking man
>cuckoldry is an insult
Well which one is it?