Why is he so good at playing autistic people?

Why is he so good at playing autistic people?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/675874/Ryan-Gosling-Rambo-kicked-out-school-throwing-knives
youtube.com/watch?v=D8o9G5DeLQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's autistic. The difference between him and all the other autists is that he was born with good looks and talent

does someone have the clip of him autistically staring at the floor during some talkshow interview?

he was an outcast growning up

He was a child celebrity, how does that compute?

I'm pretty sure he used to fight with his classmates and stuff. Even brought a knife to school once after he saw Rambo. maybe I'm confusing him for someone else.

>confusing him for someone else
yourself? or maybe the average Sup Forums autist?

>playing

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/675874/Ryan-Gosling-Rambo-kicked-out-school-throwing-knives

>Yeah, I saw Rambo when I was twelve, and brought knives to school and threw them at kids. So, my mother made me stop watching R-rated films. I got my hands on Blue Velvet, and in order to sneak it by her, I stuck it down my pants. The idea that I had a movie I couldn’t show anyone, and had to hide in my pants, felt good. It made an impression on me.
definitely him

you mean this?

Oh my god it's real. Watching Blue Velvet at 12 and feeling good hiding things in your pants. It's all starting to make sense.

haha yea, thank you

She also has that visible_confusion.gif expression

No she has that panties-wet.jpg look

>vlc

goose makes 10/10s cum in pants by autistically staring at the floor

>not using vlc
pathetic

>using vlc unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=D8o9G5DeLQc

>missing the point
wat a retard, oh, you use vlc, no surprise here

whats a better option than VLC on windows then

>What's that fishy smell?

MPC

Blade Runner 2049 sucks because it isn't a neo-noir film.

jesus ryan