I'd rate the schadenfreude of watching her fall from grace as a 7.5/10

stupid cunt

X-Men: Dark Phoenix (post-production)
Raven / Mystique
2018 Red Sparrow (post-production)
Dominika Egorova
Bad Blood (announced)
Elizabeth Holmes

Meanwhile all you've got is your MAGA hat and your salty tears.

>you have to like trump to hate jlaw
Sweetie...

Her career is far from dead, she's one of the best actresses in Hollywood.

reddit

>Jlaw loses her appeal with the general public
>Sup Forums will once again proclaim her as a waifu
You know Im right

Shes been shown categorically to be unable to draw an audience. Period. She cannot be a leading actress

>
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
Actress | Soundtrack | Producer
The highest-paid actress in the world, with her films grossing over $5.5 billion worldwide, Jennifer Lawrence is often cited as the most successful actor of her generation. She is thus far the only person born in the 1990s to have won an acting Oscar.

I think your MAGA hat might be too tight.

Thats qeird considering the last two movies she headlined in bombed. Its almost like the movie series she was in was successful whereas she herself is nothing

>not one person in the world not capable of seeing these photos
what about blind people?

It's pretty unfair on her, desu.

Would anyone like to see Jennifer Lawrence compare her breasts and titfight some other celebs?

You have to be very out of touch with reality and what the current hollywood climate is to think she is anywhere even close to having a dead career.

I understand not liking her, to say her career is dying or dead is utterly stupid. She is one of the 'it' people right now.

I WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF JLAW

Who said anything about Trumpy?

Im not entirely convinced I have seen her butthole

Holy shit who even mentioned politics to have this guy sperg out about MAGA hats and Trump

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

She's got a good career. She didn't blow Harvey Weinstein for nothing.