New poster for the animated Miles Morales Spiderman movie. Liev Schreiber will be the villain

New poster for the animated Miles Morales Spiderman movie. Liev Schreiber will be the villain.

cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jumani-poster-expo.jpg

Also, Jumanji where they pull a reverse and head into the game world. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Nick Jonas, and Jack Black will star.

Will these films be better than the previous ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2HnC2ohJX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Miles Morales Spiderman movie
>Will these films be better than the previous ones?

Black Recluse Spider-Man is the least interesting Spider-Man ever put to paper. This movie's gonna suck.

Jumanji isn't Sup Forums
And the remake will be inferior

Just like the solo Venom movie, how will this work with zero connection to Peter Parker?

Mysterio?

lol graffiti because he's "urban"

Cuz he be a nigga, honky.

>Spider-symbol looks like a basektball because black people
Racists.

>Liev Schreiber

Neat.

Donald Glover won't be the VA so who cares

He's a shitty tagger. 4/10
No sharp angles on legs
Didn't finish the circle
Why. Why the fuck did he go blue over red

Lots of big names involved in this movie.

The directors of The LEGO Movie are producers for this movie, Alex Hirsch is involved as well.

But... there's no blue on Miles' costume. Why is blue featured so prominently?

I'm not even sure what they're planning on adapting, are there any noteworthy stories featuring Miles? Going by memory, all I can remember is this:
>Miles takes over after Peter
>Aaron blackmails him
>The heroes and Pete's old cast push him to be better
>Venom confuses Miles for Peter and kills his mom
>He gives up for a year and teams up with a combustion power girl

And of course Spider-Men. that's all I can remember of Miles' from when I actually gave the character a chance before I just gave up out of boredom. Does it get any any better after combustion girl?

I really hope they chose Miles because they see him as a blank slate they can do whatever with because I really don't see a faithful Miles movie being worth the time...

>But... there's no blue on Miles' costume. Why is blue featured so prominently?

It could be that they're not planning on being the least bit faithful to Miles in particular, that they're just using Miles as a blank slate (which, to be fair, is kind of what he is even after 6 fricking years) for the film makers to play around with.

Kinda like Imperiex in the LoSH cartoon, Deathstroke in Lois & Clark, Jinx in the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon or April O'Neil in the Nickelodeon TMNT.

A Spider-Man example would be Magneto in the 60's Spider-Man cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=x2HnC2ohJX4

>Magneto's Italian cousin
I want him back in 616!

I would have preferred an adaptation of Spider-Girl.

Would you a Spider-Man 2099 movie Sup Forums?

Holy fuck yes. I'd be down for /any/ spider movie other than Miles.

Yeah sure, pretty much any other alternative to Peter would make for a more interesting movie in theory than Miles. With Miles it's like whatever, he might as well be Peter.

>liev schreiber will be the villain

He was also just cast as a villain in this years MLP movie, is he becoming a go to guy for villains? Cause I'm cool with that.

If I'm going to watch a super-nigger movie, I'd prefer Static Shock

Absolutely. Much more down than for Miles.

Without the Marvel logo at the bottom I would have no idea this was a Spider-Man poster. Also, Miles? Really? I can't think of a less interesting character to make a movie about. He's just black Spider-Man, that's it. With even less history and character development than Peter.

Amy Pascal is producing. Of course she would put progressivism over quality, just like she did with Ghostbusters.

Look everyone, he's a nigger so they made his logo graffiti. Aren't we progressive and hip with the kids?

Sony has no self-awareness.

Really hoping he's MCU Prowler

Wasn't this being written by Phil Lord and Chris Miller? That would mean it'll actually be great

That's not Miles' Spider-logo. Miles also has no blue on his costume. And what the fuck is with the graffiti? Just because he's black he's now a tagger?

Jesus Christ, Sony.

No is not gonna suck

If Alex Hirsch is involved the movie will end 2/3 into the run time, the first third will be nothing but setting up subplots, and the second third will be starting up and finishing the main story with no rhyme or reason linking the events.

>graffiti
Is his theme song going to be a gangsta rap too? Please let it be a gangsta rap, Sony. Take this to the limit.