C-captain could we talk about that promotion please?

>C-captain could we talk about that promotion please?

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Duncan_McNeill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the real Harry Kim was killed and replaced with a Harry Kim from an alternative reality and nobody cared.

Reminder that every time you use the transporter, you die and are literally replaced with an exact clone.

Those are literally nothing when you live in a universe where naturalistic materialism is the dominant metaphysical view.

Reminder that his friend got promoted, demoted, then promoted again despite being a former convict all because he's a white male and kim isn't

NO YOU FAKE DOPPELGANGER FUCK! YOUR NOT EVEN THE REAL HARRY

STAY IN YOUR PLACE ENSING SLANT

how long do you have to work on a fleet ship b4 you get a promotion?

Or because he's the best god-damned pilot onboard whereas everyone else seemed to be able to do Kim's job.

Tom Paris is the most competent person in all of Star Trek so he deserves it.

Then why did he get all those students killed attempting a stunt at the Academy?

>start as bridge science officer.
>xenobiologist
>baby replaced with one from alternate timeline
>disappear from show.
>daughter becomes semi regular character
>the kitchen troll and the borg drone become the defacto parents of your daughter
>though you still technically exist on the ship.
>even when scenes are in your quarters. you are not present.

Not as bad as Carey/Kerry/whatever the O'Brien knockoff was called.

come back in the last season to be used as the Redshirt on an away mission.

Isn't Ensign an entry level position? Fucking Wesley was an Ensign before he even entered the academy. Exactly how incompetent is Harry Kim?

Reminder that he was also almost replaced by yet another copy in a volcanic planet, and had to deal with being patient zero of the fluidic space aliens' effect on humans. Kim really had the best times during those seven years on Voyager
Didn't he get just a single student killed? From what I recall he was in the academy with Wes Crusher and some other student they attempted some risky maneuver, then he was expelled for trying to cover it, but they couldn't get the same actor because I don't remember why, the guy looked like kinda Tom Paris though.

Hard to see the console with only 50% vision

Kim is a mess!

Exact same dude, was going to be the same character too.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Duncan_McNeill

>the kitchen troll

Oh my, all this time I thought it was a different actor.
The pedo kitchen troll no less.

Reminder Voyager never made it home and is stuck in a temporal loop.

we need to talk about the promotion situation