True detective 3

Stephen dorf and two other literal who's (darkies) starring in season 3 of true detective.

>deadline.com/2018/01/true-detective-stephen-dorff-cast-season-3-hbo-anthology-series-1202234846/

>Season 3 will tell the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks and a mystery that deepens over decades and plays out in three separate time periods. Ali will play the lead role of Wayne Hays, a state police detective from northwest Arkansas.

>Dorff will play Roland West, an Arkansas State Investigator who, along with his partner, has his life and career influenced over three decades by a baffling crime.

Will it be as good as season two?

Will his character smoke an electric cigarette?

>literal who
Mahershala Ali won the academy award for best supporting actor last year my dude.

Who? And academy?

Sounds like a shameless attempt to recapture the magic of season 1.

Dumb weeb poster

>Stephen dorf
lol

it's DOA

Academy Awards have been dogshit ever since Crash won Best Picture, my man. They are in absolutely no way an indicator of talent or competence.

Sounds too much like they're remaking season 1. And how the fuck does Stephen Dorf get the headline over Ali lol

WTF i'm a weeb now! Sorry, reddito.

It makes me feel empty inside that we'll never get anything as good as S1.

But Ali is actually good and fun to watch

Goddamn Blade was 30 years ago

Stick to capeshit for your fill of big actors, kid.

fuck me hbo stop delaying my suicide faggots i thought this show was dead... i thought that i could finally be dead too... i was even gonna put "caspere knew this" at the end of my suicide note!

Because the HBO execs still have no idea why it was good.
They thought S2 would be good because they got a bunch of big name Hollywood actors for it. That's why S1 was good, right?

I'm afraid they'll go too far with the spoopy supernatural shit for this season.

Lol we already have that show. It’s called Ozark.

>David Milch of Deadwood as co-writer

>Jeremy Sauliner of Green Room directing

Should we get hyped lads?

>season 1 but with Remy Danton and a bunch of washed up nobodies
Hyped anyway

>David Milch of Deadwood as co-writer
it's only in 1 episode

>Jeremy Sauliner of Green Room directing
cringe