Would you prefer this ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they fug?

Do you have the edit where they bicker about whether trannies are gay?

I don't get it, if Manhattan was going to fuck off at the end why didn't he let him do it?

He didn't care about humanity at that point, wasn't he pretending to be human since he had evolved too much?

Thank you!

It would have made more sense.

Its supposed to come off as, "Laurie reminded me every single person in existence is the result of winning nuclear lottery after lottery, and all those people existing at the same time is even more exponentially unlikely. So I value everyone the same, a lot. Which means I can't doom billions after millions have already paid the price. But I'm not human so my place isn't among them."

But it comes off as, "...so I value everyone the same, a lot. Which is why I'm going to defend Ozys plan...without condoning it...and you have to die bc I don't LIKE it, but I won't condemn it. Every life is a miracle, so I remain unphased and indifferent, and yaknow what? If its so special, I'll do it myself, fuck off adrian I bought you 10 years."

Why do some say giant space squid out of nowhere is better than framing Manhattan, and what other changes are there in the movie?

However, now that Watchman is Multiverse continuity, and we know he sees enough strings to orchestrate the button just so Batman quits... it's fair to say he killed Rorschach specifically to set off a chain of events leading to multiversity and the Multiverse discovering how vital hope is and earning it back. After the 80s n 90s went so extreme and dark

Because Manhattan is fundamentally an American man and an American-made weapon of mass destruction, and him being turned into an all-powerful God that destroys cities would make the commies even more afraid of American science and potentially even lead them to try and replicate the experiment that lead the Dr. Manhattan, leading to a metahuman arms race, while the psychic squid was framed as a strictly outer world threat that could pop up anywhere at any time and act as a common enemy for the Americans and Russians to put their differences aside and find countermeasures against together.

Truthfully, no idea dude. I think it offers more breadcrumbs in the book, seeing this spooky sketch, hearing about revolutionary cloning breakthroughs, seemingly unrelated then suddenly boom-boom-boom dominoeing into Jesus-fucking-christ-is-he-trying-to -(start of issue 12), whereas the movie spent all that time focusing instead on Adrians interactions with the other heroes. I liked the movies SQUID much more. Concise, still a good twist, more feasible than duping dozens and killing hundreds unnoticed before the bombs even went off.

Oh shit that's great...yeah fuck me that adds up, you right.

Driving in the sun
Looking out for number one
California here we come

So is this like an actual meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI
Are there any other examples?

>Kamen Rider Fourze.jpg

>TFW from California but me and all my friend have slowly split off to other states because we can't afford to live there on our own.

idktf
Iktf where your friends all went their own separate ways and only keep in contact via Facebook messenger but nobody will ever write a song relating because Ann Arbor is not in California

Good for you and your friends. Fuck California. It's a cancerous shithole.

I'm sure it's the ending Alan Moore wanted.