New Justice League pics

New pic of Seaman's costume in JL

Batman with his dumb shades

cybernegra 9001

the torso looks too big, like bad forced perspective.

Whats the fucking point? Joss Whedon will insert his bullshit politics, "witty" comedy and tv tier direction.

Kino is dead. Bury it.

I hate the silver. It make him look like a skeleton wearing tinfoil. Injustice's design is so much better. The Cyborg half looks scary, like it's eating his face. The white coloring has a clinical, sterile, ipod-terminator look.

that's some spicy memes right there senpai-chan

>Joss Whedon will insert his bullshit politics, "witty" comedy and tv tier direction.

He's now directing the reshoots he was already writing. He was already involved with the film.

bitch tears, also Aquaman is being directed by James Wan

JL already was infested with quips because of the WB executives anyway, may as well go full Avengers at this point

DCYou is the step in the right direction. Read: Perfection. Glad that's the faceplate the movie design used.

>JL already was infested with quips because

You mean someone might have a conversation that isn't about directly stating the themes of the movies or firing off god-awful Frank Miller parody-level one-liners in-between bouts of whining about how hard it is to exist?

What monsters, they must be stopped. Clearly JL needs seven characters who all talk like Philosophy 101 students writing their term papers on cultural societies in the west and never deviate from that at any point.

>Eating the bs PR
They forced Snyder to do a quipfest, he probably tried to balance quipfest and kino, tragedy happens, WB brings Whedon for full quipfest.

If what you said was right, they would have announced it earlier that Whedon was writing some scenes.

Oh, the director of Fast and Furious 7, great comfort.

>If what you said was right, they would have announced it earlier that Whedon was writing some scenes.

Snyder said he didn't want to bring it up before because he didn't want to talk about why he was leaving.

This is literally Snyder's decision.

Looks pretty good for an armored army

I still think the glasses look retarded, should've just have him white eyes like Deadpool's.

Yuck. I need something to wash the taste out of my mouth.

But you say Whedon was already involved before. Why not announcing it earlier? And why lol whedon from practically any other director WB has available?

Hell, if they needed to shot quick something the cinematographer could take the reigns and would be completely impossible to notice in the final product.

Whedon was a script doctor in Hollywood for DECADES before he ever directed Avengers.

Yeah, he doctored great Alien resurection. Just in time to fix it! Dr. Whedon to the rescue!

>But you say Whedon was already involved before. Why not announcing it earlier?

Because Snyder didn't want to talk about it before, which is his decision as the parent.

>And why lol whedon from practically any other director WB has available?

Maybe Snyder and Whedon are friends? Stranger things have happened.

Of course he has to have a quintident and not a trident, because he's two fifths edgier than old Aquaman.

>Why not announcing it earlier?

Bro, script doctor isn't something you put on a resume. It's an open secret in Hollywood that plenty of movies are written by completely different people than who actually gets credited.

Time Warner was never going to announce Whedon was doing anything prior to Snyder stepping down.

>And why lol whedon from practically any other director WB has available?

He's directing Batgirl for them. He's already on their payroll and involved. He has a financial stake in Justice League's success so he can do his Batgirl movie.

Even someone as uninfored as you should be able to follow the money.

Wish Aquaman cut his hair, shave his face and dyed it blond. it's too fucking different. It's like giving batman shades for his tanning salon

>He's directing Batgirl for them. He's already on their payroll and involved

Not him, but guess is it's the other way around, ie "I'll play cleanup on your JL movie if you fund my Batgirl film."

>Yeah, he doctored great Alien resurection.

>"It was mostly a matter of doing everything wrong. They said the lines... mostly... but they said them all wrong. And they cast it wrong. And they designed it wrong [...] They did everything wrong."

Wow, Whedon clearly put his heart and soul into Alien Resurrection. What a glowing seal of approval!

I'd be okay if they just said the salt in the water bleached it out even the slightest bit. It's far from a bad look with everyone else so clean cut.

It's. Simple, whedon. Wasn't working. In a movie and Snyder wanted to film the new escene quickly, they had whedon as a writer so he was familiar with the new escenes and was a director not directing anything, it was a logical and cheap option. Now it's pretty weird, we know 2 things, it will be filmed In london and that not an action heavy escene. So it's probably just some set up for the next movie.

It looks like Younger Toguro.

Why's he got a vagina on his chest?

>Yeah bro, my script was great, its just that...uh...fucking Ron Pearlman said my line wrong! But the line was good! Fuck Wynona too!

>implying

I generally like Whedon but his complete inability to accept responsibility for any of his failures is his worst trait. Resurrection had

>Sigourney Weaver
>Winona Ryder
>Ron Perlman
>Michael Wincott
>Brad Dourif
>Dan Hedeya
>Leland Orser

in it is not going to fail because of the performances. That might be one of the best collections of genre actors of all time.

Better than his extreme 90s costume from BvS

That suit is a fucking nightmare

Good lord, that's awful

At this point super satan, there really isn't any excuse for any film with a mask to not use digital whites.

I'll take ANY injustice batman look over this

About the only thing effective in Resurrection is the quick-editing in the action scenes. A lot of it is played as comedy which is a tone the director and editor set when filing and editing.

I hate the movie, and I blame the studio and producers who didn't give a shit about producing a work of substance.

Come on lad.
Only 2. 1 was dogshit.

going from this to fucking ridiculous. why do snyder's suck at batman and dc?

skipped leg day

>no nipples
Whats the fucking point anymore

>why do snyder's suck at batman and dc?

He doesnt. You are just a crying bitch specially when the first suit was also Snyder's and neither was actually designed by him. The battle suit iare just plates over the new suit, the best thing about all the designes including shitty cyborg is that all look extremely different from each other and all reflect the backstory of the character.

Cyborg doesnt belong in the movie but you can blame Johns for that, but you should thank snyder for not making him look like War Machine.

>Seaman
Hehehehehe.

Reminder that Cyborg purposefully looks like this because this is before Bruce upgrades his armor.

I'm pretty sure cyborg has a battle mode that has nothing to do with bruce. I'm sure that particular designe looks like that to make it more alien, less friendly and not like iron man or your standard mechsuit

Whedon would never befriend someone with so much toxic masculinity

>this is a prototype before a human upgrades new genesis tech

a whole level of stupid

Same guy that leaked the WW plot on Sup Forums that was confirmed legit said Bruce gives Cyborg white armored plates at the end of the JL movie and Bruce says "Didn't get around to painting them" which Cyborg responds with "What color did you have in mind?" and Bruce says "Black" and after a long pause Cyborg says "Think I've got that covered"

Where Flash, Womder Woman and Jesusman?

Reminder that this is the go to excuse for any retarded design in Justice League

Like in the comics?

Isnt it? I thought he was gonna upgrade Barrys shit too? First I'm hearing about Cyborg though

So they purposely designed Cyborg to look like shit.

Comic book Batman ≠ Zack Snyder's Batman

Why does he look like shit? it's a good designe,it's not pretty, it's ugly as fuck, that doesnt mean it's bad

There are multiple in 2

Why bother making a capeshit movie if you're not going to follow the source material for the costume? These are cosplay tier. Then again, at least pro cosplayers know what the fucking costume needs to look like.

>Why bother making a capeshit movie if you're not going to follow the source material for the costume?

Blue arms

I like Aquaman's
I'm okay with it since it's just padded armor over the batsuit.
Better still too thin.

Pretty neat. What does he transform into?

Both suits will be in the movie, familia. Calm your autismo.

Something similar to this but with different colors.

Also that behind him it's the armor flash used in the "bad future"

Hate away. It's his classic look. Of course, that didn't seem to matter with Aquaman (cowards).

I was jokingly comparing him to a Bayformer, user.

>hurr the colors are the same so it's the classic look fuck off haterz

That would look pretty slick with a stache

Fucking autist.

Seriously go fuck yourself if you don't understand why different media needs a different look you are only a manchild.

Not him but I'm more upset about Flash's lightning, which is about the same tier as blue arms I suppose. It's not even about comic accuracy, it's because of complimentary colors and how vibrant/energetic yellow is. Blue filter doesn't help either

>It's his classic look

I don't like the DCEU look for Cyborg. But the more I think about what they could have done differently or closer to other designs the more I think it would have looked to much like irobot. Just in adding smoother lighter surfaces I think the comparison becomes unavoidable. So maybe that's why they chose this direction

>being this salty

Go rage on tumblr, faggot.

I'm not the imbecile crying over muh blue arms.
There's no blue filter. But beyond that, but you should wait, the lightning was white and more in the yellowish side in BvS, my guess is that in the gotta go fast it will change color. If Aquaman gets both a normal suit an a royal armor, just like mera, Batman has a normal everynight suit and a battlesuit, and Cyborg has a normal look and a battlemode it would make snese to give Flash a gimmick, and i think that yellow lightning sounds correct.

I actually really like the DCEU look. It makes sense in context and it's different. I think it looks fantastic in motion from what we've seen. But when he evolves, I want more skin showing and sleeker looking tech.

It annoys me that a fusion of man and machine constantly looks clunky and outdated. Plus a lot of designers focus on the fact he was a football player

I don't even like Cyborg, but they should've done something like this
Practical > CGI

DCU fags dont get our anger, let me explain:
We fucking know this movies are not meant to be like the comis BUT THEY SUCK, and all thats coming from the DCU looks like shit, the suits, plots, directors, everything AND this will lead to have a loooong wait until some director dares direct,for example, a batman movie. Even if it is a good one.

Why bother having green when it's just going to look grey in the movie anyway?

Damn right. Robocop was honestly the better way to go