ITT We scream and cry like children because our favorite Superheros aren't getting the attention they deserve

ITT We scream and cry like children because our favorite Superheros aren't getting the attention they deserve.

>Still no Captain Marvel Rebirth
>Wally West still doesn't have his own spin off solo comic because some of the executives literally hate him
>Martain Manhunter is never coming back
FUCKING WHY DC
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

How about fuck off.

>Wallyfags STILL crying
Buy Titans and Flash. If you don't you are literally the reason he doesn't have a solo
Demand doesn't mean shit unless you provide evidence you want him

MM got used well enough on Supergirl, but they've written most of his powers out because he's too convenient.

I've never liked the Flash comics. I've tried, he just doesn't appeal to me.

WAAAAAAH

Go read Blue Beetle
Also he got a place in Injustice

lots of people told me that.
How much does he show in BB? A couple of chapters or a continuous presence?

He gets the short end of the stick in Injustice.

Except in his arcade ending. Where he gets to retire and gets his wife back.

You mean SHAZAM! Rebirth

I know, I know. Honestly, even when he appears, no one can recatch Dematteis. Heck, most of them ignore nabu has been redeemed and reborn as a human for ages.

He's not even a major character in Flash, retard. All those sales do is tell them we want more of Barry. And Titans is just bad. Why should people have to buy shit?

ITT: OP pretends like ignoring the richest history in comics that contains some of the greatest characters in the medium shouldn't be met with anything other than complete derision and disgust

I WANT MORE JASON BLOOD!
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

He's in Injustice 2 so at least he'll be recognized by normies.

>buying a Titan or Teen Titan book
>ever

WHY THE FUCK IS SLOTT THE ONLY PERSON THAT WANTS TO WRITE SILVER SURFER
COME ON GUYS
HE'S LITERALLY THE BEST PROTAG COSMIC MARVEL EVER HAD
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND LETTING THAT DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION TAKE OVER THE CHARACTER

>doesn't have his own book
>lost 616 Mjolnir for bs reasons
>heir is a cancerous cunt
>lost left arm because of PLOT
>doesn't get to own Ultimate Mjolnir, aka best Mjolnir
>in Secret Empire, Thor is a mind rape victim because of drugged water. Nevermind the fact that he have a healing-factor that should negate this. Even more bs is that it also affected Vision and Deadpool.

No. Fuck the name change

Wally fags are the fucking worst. You have the Titans comics completely dedicated to stories revolved around him. One of the Flash comics implied that he was even better than Barry. Yet you Wallyfags are never happy.

>no Superman cartoon
>gets disrespected on pretty much anything this days
Fuck DC

He was introduced a few issues ago and hes still around as far as the August solicitations, also Kevin Kho OMAC is in the book as well.

Silver Surfer would have never approved of lobster bisque. And Dawn is like, the most annoying girl ever. Everything always has to be about her.

No amount of shilling will undo the unceremonious murder of the best Flash of all time.

>reading any Titan related book

>this angel of perfection is forced to share a book with "muh gun" the walking stereotype

They had the perfect moment to establish some non-lantern cosmic powers a while ago but nah, let's make Sinestro king of the universe instead.

She should have stayed Power Ring

Has Animal Man appeared in Rebirth yet?
What stories in Rebirth are actually good, if any?

>not enjoying baz smashing cars through walls

Also he gave up the gun.

Flash isn't getting enough attention?

1) He has his own book and has kept it for decades

2) As far as I know he has never *not* been shown as being one of the Core 7 of the Justice League.

3) Every single time there is a Crisis it revolves around Flash. Not Supes, not Bats, but around Flash (Bats is sneaking into this current one, admittedly, but its still Flash-centric).

4) Has his own tv show.

I'm not sure what it is you're wanting but you've gotta be either Batman or Spiderman to get more love than this character.

Pretty sure he is talking about OG Wally.

I know his name is in the title but Venditti is still writing it and Hal deserves a solo, it's not fair ;_;

Slott is still writing? How long has he been on that fucking comic?

when's the last time your favorite superhero writer won an Eisner

Hey, Venditti improved a fuckton, Johns obviously did some coaching or something.

>wants more Stupidman
NO! KRYPTON HAD ITS CHANCE!

It hasn't been confirmed that the drugged water is the reason Thor, Wanda, Vision and Deadpool are on Cap's side, just the general population. Like for instance in FCBD we see Vision get taken offline, probably been hacked.

I came to agree with this guy. Billy Batson needs some love.

From Harley

It seems like Bart fans whine less than Wally fans. Why is that?

I like how they set up Hope Summers as a Mutant Messiah along with her own band of disciples and then they just drop off the face of the planet save a few appearances here and there, sometimes with no dialogue and just to fill a crowd scene-like the only one who turns up is the African one, Ogun? Oya? the one with fire abilities

Most mutants end up saving the day so having a messiah is redundant on a whole other narrative level. The people that go around saving everyone don't need a savior. They can save themselves.

That's true but she was built up to be this Phoenix style trained by Cable to lead the mutants Jesus Saviour archtype, King Herod or King Ramese type massacare of the children when she was born, they derailed Bishops character in order to go for a whole Terminator-kill them before they do something in the future gambit, shook up the status quo, had the xmen relocate to san franscico, bastion and nimrods from the future tried to kill her, , and then they dropped her, where is she now? At Wolverines School?
It disappointed me, shoulnd have expected so much...

Worst time to be a Thor fan tbqh

Does this count?

vision was hacked and deadpool only needed cap to ask him to help no brainwashing

bart?

she is going to be in the new dc superhero girls tv show

>bart

Pls don't do this.

>We scream and cry like children because
I would waste a wish on a magic lamp for this to be automatically put at the beginning of every thread on Sup Forums.
Even though Rebirth seems to be mostly about getting rid of everything that happened in the New52 I would really like to see David again. Doesn't matter that he isn't Batwing anymore I just want to know what happened to him. The JSA coming back can't happen soon enough, but if they managed to bring back the Freedom Fighters including Plastic Man I'd be happier than a pig in shit.

>always wanted an earth girl lantern
>disappointed at how they shit the bed with Jade
>everything turned out better than expected

Now if we can do something about that dumbass eyepatch thing.

I still can't bring myself to care about Simon. He brings nothing to the table we couldn't get from Guy.

Wallyfags whining and bitching always puts a smile on my face. Good thing you fuckboys do it so much.

Why does DC hate wally?

Jay was never murdered though

>Whinning
You say that as if it isn't justified.
>DC promotes lesser known heroes like Supergirl and Powergirl constantly
>There are executives that are purposely not wanting him to be apart of the new Flash family.
>This is despite the Flashes popularity being so big right now

>You are literally the reason
Except Titans and Flash are selling amazingly well and yet there is still no Wally Solo. Guess what faggot, the execs don't want a Wally solo because they don't want casuals to get confused.

they don't hate him, he's getting plenty of exposure

This helped Arcade's career more than anything else.

Too bad BB is selling like shit and will probably be the first to be discontinued along with supersons.

>implying Chinese Superman won't get the axe first

>Completely dedicated to stories revolved around him
That hasn't been true besides his first few issues of his return.
Wally is literally the most powerful hero that remembers the most of old Pre-flashpoint earth and yet what do they do with him? Make him a side character in a small comic series. He was a fucking Justice League member for over 20 years.
>B-But user you should be happy that he is a side character in a meh comic book!
>Look at him job to Slade again
>Lets forget all about his children ever existing too

There are less Bart fans. Bart wasn't The Flash long enough to get enough fans.

Funny enough this is literally the reason. DC is pushing Black wally HARD and doesn't want the average casual to be confused as to why there are 2 Wally's. That is why DC killed him off so badly in the comics and in Young Justice.

Wallyfags still have a ways to go to surpass HEAT in retarded toxic fanboyism

I love how people "call out" us Wally fags as if Barry's revival didn't ruin his character either.

>DC promotes lesser known heroes like Supergirl and Powergirl constantly
>lesser known heroes like Supergirl
>DC promotes Powergirl
Wew lad

I love Peej but I don't see this promotion. I'm glad fan demand got her in Injustice 2 even if Supergirl got priority because of her show.

t. Batfag

tfw the best swamp monster only has 1 terrible movie

>Flash
>getting his own movie
>in another movie
>has his very own quite popular TV show
>in Injustice

What's wrong with Flash? He's everywhere these days.

>Take popular character
>Make him not exist for years and replace him without ever mentioning his existence
>Oh look everyone he is back as a side character in a random B to C tier comic book
>W-Why are you complaining?
How do you think people would feel if Wonder Woman was randomly replaced with a random black chick with no hope of ever coming back?

Supergirl is lesser known until the show. Most people know there is a girl superman but that is all they knew.

Swamp Thing has two movies, user.

Though I suppose only one of them is terrible.

>S-Stop being so entitled!
What are these shills doing here?
Sorry if people don't like shit corporate decisions that ruin the thing people like.
The Flash has been shit since Barry came back
MM has been erased from existence.
Popular heroes like Plastic Man and Captain Marvel haven't been mentioned in a long time.
Fuck you corporate cocksuckers.

Cap should be a goddamned amazing hero right now while he's finally entered the public consciousness, and the MCU incarnation has made him adored, instead he's a hamfisted Trump allegory who is right in the middle of character assassination.

Same basic thing goes for Ben Reilly.

>Popular heroes like Plastic Man and Captain Marvel

the golden age was a long time ago

>some of the executives literally hate him
What do you mean?

>The Flash has been shit since Barry came back
tn: WAHHHHH MUH WALLY I HAVENT ACTUALLY READ ANY OF BARRY'S NEWER RUNS BUT WAHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MY WALLY WHY CANT EVERYTHING BE LIKE MUH DCAU

Why are legacyfags so cancerous?

Captain Marvel is still one of the more popular heroes user. He is getting a movie for a reason after all. At the very least he is very popular with DC comic readers even if not so much by the general public yet.

I did read them, that's the problem. Only the most hardcore Barryfags can deny that he has been shit since he came back. Post Flash Rebirth was shit, New 52 was mostly shit and Rebirth is mediocre at best.

you mean Shazam.
is he even in the Justice League anymore? its like he disappeared just like Vibe

i'm talking about manthing though but i like swamp thing

I don't give a shit about Barry. New 52 was great for most of the run. Haven't read any Rebirth yet. And I've yet to see a single Wally story that's so amazing it justifies breaking into tears just because Flash is blond instead of ginger.

DC execs specifically don't want Wally having any prominence because it could confuse casuals who just watch the TV show. There are also some people who are known Barry drone and literally did everything they could to make sure he was the one and only Flash. They were willing to fuck over both Waid and Johns to accomplish this. Johns might be a huge Barry fan himself but even he didn't want Wally completely gone, he wanted Barry and Wally to be side by side sharing the title.

I know, I was just memeing on you. Clearly we need to bring back Amalgam and get the swamp boys a comic. We can call it... Thing-Thing.

>Likes the shit show that was New 52
>Is saying 90s Flash (the best Flash) isn't that good
Is this bait?

New 52 Hawkman had potential but got ruined so goddamn hard by leifeld.

I'm just holding out hope that we'll get a new one out of the Metal event they're doing.

>wally fans are not as bad as the guys that send death threats over Hal Jordan
>"Fuck you!"

That was likely a accidental reply. I wish the GL brand could move past Hal personally.

>tfw Grundy was cut from Injustice 2.

>new 52 was great for most of it's run

i hope the r.l stine man thing series does well is it any good btw?

eh, I'm fine with multiple GLs. They're Space cops and Earth is a really shitty neighborhood.

>Likes the shit show that was 90s Flash
>Is saying New 52 (the best Flash) isn't that good

You do realize outside of your Wallyfag circlejerk, new 52 Flash was broadly enjoyed, right? You'd never hear about anything starring Barry being good, because you hear the opinions you want to.

No, it made Man-Thing intelligent and constantly making jokes like it's Spider-Man. I had alot of hope for it too.

oh fuck

Really? I don't go to reddit so they might enjoy that shit here but I have never before anyone say anything about New 52 Flash here that wasn't someone shitting on it.
>Barry is a shit character and inconsistent
>Barry is a huge fuck up
>Black Wally is shit
>Reverse Flash is shit
>The stories are boring and rehashes
>The artists and writer doesn't know how to properly represent speed or going fast in a way that makes it exciting
>The Rogues are never enjoyable
>Power scaling happens too fast
>Boring plot
>No real character growth

but then again it rl stine does add some humor into some of his stuff it can't be that bad can it!?