>tfw Scotsman was never born

YOU GOOK-FACED TATTY! I TRUSTED YOU! I THOUGHT YA WERE ME FRIEND! YOU BASTARD! YOU'VE DESTROYED ME, ME DAUGHTERS AND ME WIFE! EVERYTHING! YOU'VE BETRAYED US ALL! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE FUTURE, NOT ERASE US! YOU WERE MY CLAN BROTHER! YOU WERE... my buddy... you cold-hearted, soy-faced, pajama-wearing daisy cocksucker...

Fuck you and yer stupid parents.

How exactly Aku not existing means that Scotsman was never born? Seriously he isn't his spawn and he wasn't birthed and raised for the purpose of killing Aku

Yes he was born, if you pay attention the land in where he lived never seemed to be affected by Aku at all, it was beautiful.

People don't know that even Aku had his limits, that he never traveled every single inch of the planet, etc

Why are you guys so dense?
The events that lead to the Scotsman's ancestors even meeting are unlikely to happen in a drastically changed future.

>[mournful bagpipe music plays in the distance]

Honestly this doesn't upset me nearly as much as them just not addressing it

c-could it be?

>aye Jack! Go and save the future! We are counting on y- *gets erased*

Bravo Leon s gennedy you done it again

Shit. I can see him saying something like that.
Man, that would utterly fuck Jack's mind.

Yet it all happens anyway, because time travel is literally magic, and cartoons don't care what Anonymous thinks is impossible.

>"IDIOTS JUST BECAUSE AKU WAS DESTROYED IN THE PAST AND ASHI VANISHED BECAUSE OF IT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE VANISH TOO WHO WERE ALSO AFFECTED BY AKU"

>"WHO CARES ANYWAY, THEY KNEW THEIR CULTURE, FAMILY AND CHILDREN WOULD CEASE TO EXIST WHENT HEY WENT TO HELP JACK!"

>"GENNDY IS 100% KINO"

EVERYBODY THAT CAME TO RESCUE JACK SAW THE BROADCAST AKU MADE

AKU EXPLAINED THE NATURE OF JACK'S MISSION IN THAT BROADCAST

THEY ALL CAME ANYWAY

IT WAS FUCKING FANSERVICE, IF THEY KNEW THEYD BE ERASED SCOTSMAN WOULDNT BE PROTECTIVE OF HIS DAUGHTERS AND ATTEMPT TO GET ONE TO MARRY JACK YOU FUCKING AUTIST

to SAVE him, not to be wiped from existence. Do you even know what "fan service" is?

Yet Ashi still disappeared. If not for that, I would've not minded, since that meant the future still existed as an alternate timeline. Honestly, all of this could've been so easily fixed if Jack had destroyed Aku in both the past and the future.

It's not like they were gonna let the Jack die. Plus using the old shows intro in the broadcast was more of a gag/nod to the older series. You know? you and your friends sitting down at the tv watching samurai jack?

I am also wondering why some people here seem to be unable to think about a cause effect chain over a thousand+ years.

>you and your friends sitting down at the tv watching samurai jack?

>tfw watched it alone on my old 1980s tv cuz no friends and too poor to afford fancy one

I recall in the first episodes the dogs mentioning that Aku has ruled for thousands of years.

Oh sry bro

The Scots will still live in their little clan home in their valley without Aku. At most the Scotsman's dad will fuck a slightly different sheep.

>At most the Scotsman's dad will fuck a slightly different sheep.
What the hell you say about me mum?

Because co is full of underaged brainlets

>Ashi you have Aku's powers!
>*gasp* I do!
>*spits time portal*
I kekd

saright

Yeah...no. Given the fact that Aku is now gone and the world is a much safer place not being ruled by an immortal evil tyrant the scots clan wouldn't have a need to be living inside a fortress castle. They wouldn't be the same huge, muscular, sword wielding, battle hardened red heads we know them as because that's what Aku's future made them to be. They'd be regular people working jobs as teachers, firemen, accountants etc.

The scotsman could potentially still exist but he wouldn't be the same person we know him to be. He wouldn't need to be carrying around a sword and have a machine gun leg. He'd probably either be a farmer or working a deskjob

Because Ashi was literally created by Aku, Aku played no part of the birth of the scotsman.

But Scottsman was born in AKu's Future.

All Scotsmen are dumb degenerate skirt-sporting sheep-shaggers, and so was your dad. Your mum was probably a black sheep as well, seeing as how most Scots are commies as well

>They'd be regular people working jobs as teachers, firemen, accountants etc.
>Scotsman working a deskjob
The curse of normalfaggotry. What a dreadful and uninspired fate. Although as a farmer he might still have some of his old traits, but it wouldn't be the same...

Scots are not vikings

True, but Scotland and the Scots in Aku's future seem to be far better than our IRL commie Scots.

What makes you think he wouldn't have born without Aku?

Maybe some ugly ass drunk viking shagged his great-great-great x 20 scottish granny.

I feel like you idiots have zero imagination. The probability of you yourself being born even in the event of your parents conceiving is infinitesimally tiny. The chances of that specific sperm breaching that egg is small. Easily someone who would have been your biological brother or sister would have been born and you would have never existed. Imagine how different the lives of others you encountered would be. Imagine millions of other people never being born and very different people being born. Imagine how this would be a chain reaction of different encounters marriages and people walking around. Imagine if bumping into Hitler's father annoyed him and he had sex with his wife 3 seconds later than would have happened in the original timeline and instead they concekved a baby girl. What are the chances any of the seven billion people alive would be the same exact people if that happened.

>They exist in the future that is Aku
>Undo the future
>"Well they could still exist!"

Bravo.

>Chrono Trigger
>bittersweet realization that Robo will cease to exist if you defeat Lavos is 10/10 and he helps you anyway
Why can Sup Forums recognize Kino but Sup Forums can't when their shows take a page from them?

>nobody hurts me daughters!
>that's why I'm letting you destroy us all, go forth Jack lad!

I never played chrono trigger but I imagine that robo at least considers his own existence at least once in it if he's going to disappear.

Nobody does that in Samurai Hack.

They went to save jack from getting killed, I thought that was obvious. Has nothing to do with accepting they will cease to exist.

I would've also liked it if Jack stayed in the future, but I take solace in the fact that The Scotsman + everybody else Jack met knew that going back in time would erase them, but they went to break him out of Aku's shackles anyway because they wanted to repay him and wanted to free the future from Aku.
Aku had explained that Jack wanted to "Undo the future that is Aku" live across the entire earth.

What if they make a new season of Samurai Jack and address this? I mean having the timeline split and have Jack go back to the future to save them and Ashi could work. SJ was a huge success after all so maybe they will milk it.

Robo didn't cease to exist though, he is seen with his robo-waifu on a mountain in oen of the endings.

Although he does get axed along with the rest of the Chrono Trigger cast in Chrono Cross, but nobody counts that pile of shit as canon so...

> but nobody counts that pile of shit as canon so...

Season 5 is the Chrono Cross of Samurai Jack

Did we ever see ashi in that leaked samurai outfit? If not could that mean there could be more SJ?

>I never played chrono trigger
Do yourself a favor and play it.

> robo at least considers his own existence at least once in it if he's going to disappear.
Yes, and more character development with him as well. It's kind of a pivotal plot point that he's fighting to protect a future that he may never become a part of.

No. That's the end of it all. Those leaks were just unused concept art

We can all watch the marathon on Saturday together user

>I would've also liked it if Jack stayed in the future
He could've stayed. Become its new ruler. Help to rebuild it. Become Warrior King Jack.

>aku dominates the planet, tortures and kills millions
>jack saves handfuls of people regularly for 50 years

which of those is more valuable

stopping hundreds of years and countless destroyed lives and saving the original timeline, or deciding the new timeline and those handfuls of lives are more important

We can only hope. I just hope tumblr doesn't get involved if there is a next time.

King Jack become a thing in the comic book ending. Haven't seen it myself but I hear its better than the cartoon

>shit talking chrono cross
Game's great but the story is hit or miss.

My nigga.

Keep telling yourself that.

>Ashi opens the portal
>Jack hesitates
>Ghost Scotsman flies down
>"JACKIE, WHAT ARE YE DOIN? GET GOIN!"
>"But... I am leaving all of you behind-"
>"LISTEN, EVERYONE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOIN WHEN THEY CAME HERE TO HELP YE, DEFEATING AKU IS BIGGER THAN ANY ONE O' US"
>cutaway to Aku smashing a bunch of good guys
>"YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, AND STOP ANY OF THIS FROM EVER HAPPENIN!"
>"You are right. I will never forget you."
>"YOU BETTER NOT YE P-PYJAMA BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE *sniff*

Two of the main deities of Jack's world are heavily linked with forms of reincarnation. Possibly all three but reincarnation in Norse myth seems like a stretch and obviously the mythology of Jack subscribes to Valhalla complete with Valkyries.
It doesn't really matter that they don't exist, they already exist in some form. They simply won't become that specific iteration of themselves but regardless they will always be.
I don't know those assholes. But I like Scotsman and his thick daughters.

T-Thanks user

>It's kind of a pivotal plot point that he's fighting to protect a future that he may never become a part of.

This is cool and should've been on the minds of the samurai jack cast, but gendy is a hack so everything just feels weightless and meaningless

This is it dude. This was meant to wrap up everything, and gendy admitted he was physically unready for it, and has proven that he was intellectually and mentally unprepared as well. There's nothing more to be said.

If there had been a moment like this, I wouldn't mind. Damn you Adult Swim for not giving Genndy 13 episodes, you damn corporate bastards.

Hell fuck 3 more episodes that could've been 10 seconds we weren't watching Jack's pointless wedding or him walking.

>hit or miss
Entirely miss.

The gameplay itself was pretty stupid. Most encounters could be skipped. Stat distribution was completely random. Things like field effect and the RNG heavy combat weren't fun. There was zero attachment to be had for any of the characters besides a few due to the sheer unnecessary number of them.

The only good thing was the music.

>Entirely miss.
Strong disagree.

>The gameplay itself was pretty stupid. Most encounters could be skipped. Stat distribution was completely random. Things like field effect and the RNG heavy combat weren't fun. There was zero attachment to be had for any of the characters besides a few due to the sheer unnecessary number of them.

Also strong disagree.

Sorry user, but we needed half a minute of the Scotsman rambling off names way more than something like that :^)

This actually makes Aku future look pretty great.

I bet in Jack future, there's no more need for adventure or wonder. Aku's had drastically different cultures and ways of living spanning from cyberpunk future society's to primitive but well im touch aggrarian worlds.

Do warriors still exist 1000 years from Jack's time? What if Jews just took over and people are just living in blissful complacency? I don't want Jack's world turning into the shitty watered down present.

#BringBackAku

Not according to HTTYD

>tfw lived long enough to see people actually defend Chrono Cross
How horrifying.

Considering the massive alien cultures that exist in Aku's future? Pretty sure it becomes Star Trek.

>I'm going to name all my daughters even though we are going to be erased

What did he mean by this?

We both watched the show alone might as well watch the end like a family, you know?

>not according to HTTYD
Disgusting.

>implying anyone still exists to be mad
Machiavelli, yo. The end doesn't justify the means. Unless you kill everyone who could get upset about the means.

This.
What the actual fuck is happening

Its almost like fictional universes are different from non-fictional universes.

No, it becomes pre-Disney EU Star Wars. The fairy aliens confirmed that. A much better fate than Star Trekking, which is probably where Jack's shitty future is heading towards.

I apologize for nothing.
Enjoyed CC. Not sorry.

Thanks user. Haven't had a genuine feel moment like this since /r9k/ went to deeper shit and got conquered by /soc/.

>Jews take over
Jews would never take over. For Jews fear the samurai.
And there's no telling what JAck's future would become. And for the record the show is set 100 to 800 years beyond our present day. If flinging Jack 1000 years in the future is to be taken literally.

Those are Vikings, not Scots.

I'm gonna rape you.

I'm not going to ever watch this shitty cocktease of a show again, thank you very much.

And I would still never apologize.

>All you fags taking a fucking cartoon THIS seriously

Jack believes in ancestral spirits, knows that ghosts exist for a fact. Why wouldn't he believe in descendant spirits who are just born in the new future at different times or in different bodies?

Good, because no one invited you, dork.

Least I can do is appreciate samurai Jack with another friend and not watch it alone before I have to go to work 30 minutes later

>goes through all of his daughters' names
>Jack deletes them from existence and marries the spawn of Aku's finger jizz
bravo Genndy

Jack's future would just become our present time. In the past the world is the exact same as ours both geographically and culturally speaking. The events that follow samurai jack would follow our world's events identically. No one in the future would think Aku or Jack's story is real they'd think its more japanese folk lore

I would have been fine if they all were Scottish, but then suddenly the younger generation sounds American...

Sorry to read that bro, well if you ever want to watch the show with a couple friends instead of watching it alone then your welcome to join us

>says this on the board about cartoons and serious and humorous cartoon discussion
Why are you even here? Why do normalfags have to ruin every thread?

Heres a little something that me and a drawanon made up on another thread

You're a good man user. Let's enjoy our last hoorah with gusto.

nice fan fiction, I'll put it on with the others.

Realistically Scot's daughters weren't Jack's type at all.

I can't see him handling a strong empowered Scott woman well. He needed a complacent qt like Ashi.

>mfw that wasn't his finger

Thanks...? I guess?
It's hard to tell sarcasm from reading