Is it bad I am still mourning the loss of a fictional character?

Why did Ashi have to die? Did her soul get erased too. I need answers Genndy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk
streamable.com/3jsad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mourning

Weird way to spell celebrating

You cannot erase that which is immortal. You can come up with any headcanon, but basically if a reality is erased, a soul will just go somewhere else. Perhaps where it came from.

Honestly her mom should have swallowed

muh daughterfu

she... did. Did you not watch episode 9?

oh yum

At least her timeline was erased BEFORE she died, meaning her soul would theoretically continue to exist in whatever afterlife exists in the corrected timeline.

Imagine if she had died in the now-unwritten future.

When I finished Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea I was fucked up for days. I feel you

This. The real person we should be mourning is Aku. Because he deserved better than to be punk'd in a minute.

Boy, was that game a pile of sads too... and guess what, it also had a forced bittersweet ending, also written by its Jew of a creator!

Who would have known that hacks are prone to forcing things they can't achieve.

Aku got to reign over the surface of the Earth for three-thousand years. He was still weakened from the previous fight when Jack reappeared unexpectedly.

I genuinely can't even comprehend Ashifags, she was just so boring as a character. It's like making a lamp your waifu

Sup Forums has been through this before

The real bully is Genndy for forcing "muh bittersweet ending" on to everyone. Genndy just loves to piss off a lot of people or make them cry or sad. He is a fucking hack.

dumb shipping poster

youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk

This now makes me sick ad cry like a bitch

Fuck you

I want a remake ;_;
I want Jashi

Have this
streamable.com/3jsad

Maybe it will soothe the pain.

No she didn't die she reincarnated into that Lady bug in the end. Didn't you get the hint threw out the episodes. She loved nature so much she finally became a ladybug to be one with it forever.
or so the story goes.

JAJAJAJA KEEP CRYING, YOUR SALTY TEARS GIVE ME POWER

It is actually possible since it lines up with Buddhist beliefs.

Wait........... didn't she see a ladybug in the episode where....... we saw her butt?

i thought buddhists only became different people, and that animals were more of a hinduism thing

Makes sense really, our western culture looks at death, time, and the future much differently than traditional eastern culture. Genndy did say that he researched a fuck ton when creating Samurai Jack.

Hehehe

That is what I am saying. I mean did you see the little lady bug open it's eyes when it landed on Jacks finger in the end of the series. It was obviously her reincarnated as a ladybug. Ashi is a Ladybug now. Can someone get a screen cap of that lady bug towards the end?

The ladybug also stares into Jack's eyes for a few minutes. Maybe it is a message from Ashi telling Jack there is still hope and she will meet him again in the afterlife?

Buddhist believe that animals are always inferior and reincarnating as one is a punishment for not being enlightened enough.

>None of the species and people Jack encountered and helped exist anymore
It still hurts.

>not mourning Aku
Godspeed you magnificent unspeakable evil

This is the true ending.
That or one more quest for Jack to use his knowledge and the existing time portals to save Ashi.

Just looks like a ladybug to me

Yes, exactly. I think they are only meant to be in the afterlife. So nothing really ends, just new beginings. It was like her message to him saying that she is fine and to be happy. A small last goodbye.

dude the eyes are here when Jack really starts staring at it closely dunder head.

>Ladybug is better than a living, breathing wife

This. Ashi ruined the season.

I disagree entirely

I'm not buying it. It's a visual motif connecting Jack to Ashi, because she saw one in the cave, but I don't think it's literally her.

No Ashi is best girl who deserved to live not that piece of shit Jack, Ashi should have became the main character honestly.

Dude it lines up perfectly.
>ie.

Perhaps she chose to reincarnate as a ladybug specifically to give Jack a message that there's still hope since it was what first changed her mind.

I am 99% sure Genadiy Tartakovskiy would not want to completely definitely forever kill his dream waifu. He would at least keep her existing in some way.

>three-thousand years
i like to think samurai jack got sent into the year 2001, placing the ending in 2051

Or maybe you're all reaching for something that isn't there. Look up "物の哀れ" if you want a better idea of what the Japanese view on things like this would be. Hint: it's not "dude, Buddhism tho".

Why would Genndy erase his dream waifu from existence?

Then he would have just had her die conventionally.