Come my wayward children, let us confess our sins to one another and lay bare our souls...

Come my wayward children, let us confess our sins to one another and lay bare our souls, so that we may all achieve forgiveness and enlightenment.

I thought that the ending to samurai jack was decent

I don't read comics, I just watch cartoons.

I bought some issues of Batman Eternal and Futures End when they were coming out.

I wouldn’t say that’s a sin.

I only shitpost and post contrarian opinions for their own sake

SMASH MY SINS!!!

Samurai Jack season 5 was such a disappointment. It's like Genndy thought about episode 1-3 for a long time, getting all the details as right as possible within the 22 minute timeframe, and then just started improvising from there on.

I think Genndy might have passed his prime right after Sym-bionic.

One More Day got me into comics and Spider-Man in general, I didn't think BND was that bad...EXCEPT maybe for Menace, fuck Menace, awful rehash.

I really enjoyed Ronin Clint.

I'm more of a DC guy when it come to actual comics, but whenever I see an MCU movie/show, I become completely obsessed with the characters and their respective comics.

I actually liked s5 of samurai Jack but the ending really fucked with me to the point it kinda affected my work for the following day. I don't know why but it made me really anxious and mad that we had that bullshit ending when all that was needed was for jack to be happy at the end. That's my two cents for what it's worth

>adaption gets casuals to read the source material

user, this is exactly what we want to happen

you've gotten very eloquent recently, hulk.

I find black girls repulsive. So I really hope the rumors about zendaya playing MJ are false. Especially since zendaya is fugly even for a black girl.

I find the THICC meme disgusting. Especially since half the girls featured aren't curvy, just fat.

(Garbled French and broken Legs intensifies)

I unironically enjoy pic related.

And I didn't think the old series was all that great.

I'm almost 30 years old.

fite me

>not loving the delicious brown
Jesus Christ, user, there's quicker ways to tell the world you're gay.

I love the MCU overall, but I disliked GotG 2 a lot. I didn't even like the first movie that much either and always thought it was pretty overhyped.

I love the Avengers side of this universe and I'm kinda bummed that the GotG will be in Infinity War, even though it makes total sense that they'd be part of this cosmic storyline. I just find the characters in this adaptation really fucking annoying and wish James Gunn would fuck off from writing duties.

I once tricked my baby cousin into watching the Star Wars Christmas Special

Okay Father Hulk

I unironically enjoy some AUs more than the actual source material

Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie. I wrote a twelve thousand word essay about how much I enjoy it.
BvS and MoS are two of my favorite movies
I can't stand Pixar. I think Toy Story 1 is watchable and despise everything else.
I'm a guy in my 20s and write shipping fanfiction
I think Injustice 2 looks great and would probably be buying the complete edition if it came out for PC
I love all the Marvel Netflix shows, DD and Iron Fist especially.

>Capeshit does not appeal to me in the slightest
>The only comics that interest me are webcomics, since they are the only genre of its medium that bothers to stay current
>I still unironically enjoy Horse Show and S7 is one of my favorite seasons so far
>SJ started of great but feels like Genndy suffered idea exhaustion and Sup Forums praises the character direction because they like eating shit out of their hands

Father hulk is displeased with you.
>go and watch the entirety of the star wars prequels as penance
Here is the (you) that you wished for my son

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have a folder dedicated to art saved from THICC threads.

>Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie. I wrote a twelve thousand word essay about how much I enjoy it.

I'd love to see this if you still have it. I enjoy BH6 as well.

i only come here to remind myself how Sup Forums isnt that bad

Huh, here's how I feel. I do not like the GotG movies but I do enjoy the comics, even the modern ones to a lesser extent. The only Guardians story I legit did not enjoy was Black Vortex due to being a crossover across a shitload of books.

>das racist

every board is the same, user. it all depends on your level of enthusiasm for the topic of the board.

although Sup Forums does have an unusually high number of pedophiles, even for this site.

I used to be a HUGE weaboo. The kind that wouldn't be caught dead watching anything western. Because of that I missed some great cartoons.

Batman v Superman might be one of my favourite superhero movies of all time.

Oh no, I quite enjoy some of the GotG comics too. It's just the movie adaptations I don't like.

It's not even a "not muhh" situation. I enjoy other MCU characters just fine even if they're different from the comics, I understand it's a different universe so I don't expect them to be the same. The GotG are different, but they're also not good (in my opinion).

I enjoyed Civil War (the event not the movie) and don't see it as absolute trash