Positive reactions from critics

>Positive reactions from critics
>Tracking to make 100m on opening weekend
>Most anticipated movie of the summer
>more anticipated than fucking Spiderman
>More than a movie, being a viewed as a cultural phenomenon

fandango.com/movienews/director-patty-jenkins-reacts-to-wonder-woman-being-named-the-most-anticipated-summer-movie-752310

Just apologize Sup Forums, I know you hate women, but just admit you were wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

fandango.com/movie-news/news-briefs-green-lantern-rumored-for-batman-v-superman-750499
fandango.com/movie-news/10-reasons-man-of-steel-is-going-to-be-awesome-738621
fandango.com/movie-news/fantastic-four-being-rebooted-584237
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Tracking to make 100m on opening weekend
>>Most anticipated movie of the summer
>>more anticipated than fucking Spiderman

I know you cut and paste this from Sup Forums and just switched it to "Sup Forums", but Sup Forums is largely pretty supportive of Diana as a whole.

Sup Forums is largely supportive of the DCEU in general, it's just 3 or 4 marvel fags that bash based snyder.

Homecoming looks like literal shit.

If you say so.

Now go back to feeling sorry for Zack the Hack.

Geoff Johns really did it

lolno

(you)

>implying
Bashing Snyder is a meme and tons of newfags and casuals do it.
Only idiots legitimately like Snyder, characterfags hate him more than Marvelfags, and actual DC fans just want the DCEU to be good.
In general if there's something people hate it's Snyder, not the DCEU in general. A different director means that everyone who hates Snyder for the meme alone is pretty much silent about WW. The only opinions you hear about it are negative memes (i.e. Gal is a skelly), or just WW fans hoping it's good.
No one else really has an opinion because most of Sup Forums doesn't read comics, and WW hasn't had a film before.

Loving
Every
Laugh

Lol, I love this, it's the complete opposite, no one thinks much of anything positive on DCEU except for maybe 3 or 4 WB shillers.
I'm a fan of DC characters, but these movies are shit, so there is absolutely no way I'm going to praise these movies fucking up the stories and just being generally poor quality because I like the characters.
Fucking ridiculous bullshiter shill, how many more years does Sup Forums have to put up with you?

Hi Disney shills! :)

As much as I want Wonder Woman to do well, I would sigh with relief if it sucked. Wouldn't want to give anyone any expectations for Justice League.

We already got a good Wonder Woman movie. And if the leaks are true about this movie, I can't say I'm thrilled given some of the liberties. Suicide Squad was the last straw for me personally

Zack Snyder manages to bring things to light but fuck it all up at the same time. I'm thankful that he turned Guardians of Ga'hoole into a movie but he fucked up the story and managed to fuck up some of th characters.

For that, I hate him. This is my only extent to understanding why you guys hate him, considering that I only recently became interested in the DC and Marvel world, I don't know shit.

Thats really not surprising they've put out like half a dozen of those already.

There's just to much about Wonder Woman I don't like to begin with. I want to be wrong, I just haven't seen anything to change my mind, yet. It may do well but that doesn't guarantee I'll like it. And good for them if it does.There are loads of things I don't like that perform very well. But I'm not going to apologize until I see a movie that I think lays my doubts to rest.

That's Sup Forums, and alot of the "support" is ironic.

Marvel fans were calling for Patty Jenkins to get breast cancer because she worked on a DC movie

It looks terrible though.

I don't hate women, I hate people making a mockery of one of the worst wars of human history which I'm almost certain this movie will do.

Granted it probably won't be as abhorrent as Battlefield 1.

Have you watched the movie you dumb retard? No.

I'm hype, those going to watch it in two weeks, who are you going with?

>Most anticipated movie of the summer
Is it? Admittedly not really following much news this year because all I care about is Transformers, but not really been hearing a whole lot of Wonder Woman hype.

>Wonder Wonder Woman

I hope it's good. At the very least, it looks gorgeous. I love the costume

I'm sure all those WWI vets will be really offended.

i'm gonna wait for the R-rated extended edition where you see her hide the sword up her ass

You sound like a real fun guy user.

I like the character but I'm underwhelmed by the actress. I was really hoping for someone who looked like she could actually beat people up like the changes most of the men go through to be superheroes.

Despite being a unabashed Marvelfag, I like Diana and WANT this movie to be good. Frankly, I want the whole DCEU to be good, not only because I think proper competition would force Disney to step up their game, but because I enjoy good superhero movies.

I hope it's good. There aren't any good female comic book movies. Also, it'd be funny if DC could pull it off before Marvel even tried

>I know you hate women
Nah, just Jewish women who can't act.

I guarantee at least half of this isn't true

When do RT scores go up?

>Everyone but the three guys employed by Time Warner is a rival shill
wew ;^)

What if...

Sup Forums doesn't even have some undying love for Marvel and Disney. When the movies are good, or at least serviceable, they say so. When they suck, they admit it. Most people on co won't argue the Thor movies are pretty bad, even if they enjoyed them

I'm not going to subject anyone I know to this kind of torture.

Of course it isn't

The reason wonder woman is the most anticipated summer film is because Spiderman homecoming spoiled everything in a single trailer

Plus it's been receiving tons of positive reactions

I wasn't speaking to you, dumb fag

Looks familiar.

>being called the next dark knight

this is the main constant

>fandango

They have such an incredible track record

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Dan Amboyer (above) will appear as a pilot named Lieutenant Christie in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and he may possibly be making his debut appearance as famed hero Green Lantern.

fandango.com/movie-news/news-briefs-green-lantern-rumored-for-batman-v-superman-750499

>10 REASONS 'MAN OF STEEL' IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

fandango.com/movie-news/10-reasons-man-of-steel-is-going-to-be-awesome-738621

[seriously, this article is a modern classic]

>'FANTASTIC FOUR' BEING REBOOTED

fandango.com/movie-news/fantastic-four-being-rebooted-584237

to be fair, it might have actually taken 6 years to get the reboot to screens, but it's probably just shit-talk

The other thing you need to recognize about fandango is that they regularly publish partnered advertising - "advertorials" which blur the line between ads and independent reporting. Because they make money that way.

If you want to know how a movie or show is really likely to do, look for articles on sites that don't ever publish advertorials.

I have never seen so much assblast

The next few months are going to be hell for anti-DCEU kids

wot
wot
>More than a movie, being a viewed as a cultural phenomenon
WOT

I get the feeling it's a bit intimidating to say bad things about the first female driven comic movie. Not as bad as nuGhostbusters, but I'm sure a few are wary

>assuming this move will be good because it's "most anticipated"

Is it really a cultural phenomenon. I've only heard that from websites that are promoting the film.

It might very well be good. But DC's track record isn't good and the trailer didn't make it look different to any other DC film.

I'm going to wait for reviews and word of mouth before I consider watching this.

40 somthing women will love it i guess...

My mon is 50 and my aunt is 48 and she is coming to town just to see it, i never knew this shit was so popular among old women.

But then reality happens and the DCEU only can succeed in getting large amounts of money from people thanks to trailers which were better than the actual movie only for DCucks to continue to suck the dick of Hack Snyder.

I never new or thought that Twilight would be popular among old women, but it is.

Are you on crack? This is the first Wonder Woman movie you dope. Cartoons don't count OBVIOUSLY.

It's the usual treatment, people ask why no promotions then 2 weeks before its release they spam you with star wars oranges and the like and it catches a lot of attention.

>advertorial

well, you learn something new everyday...and you hate the world you born into a little bit more everyday.

Do we know when the review embargo lifts?

May 31st.

>anti-DCEU kids

I like DC characters. But I'm only "anti-DCEU" because I actually saw the movies. It's not my fault they weren't very good.

My gf and I will go and watch it. I hope it's pretty good. We've seen pretty much every DCEU movie and a few Marvel ones.

I'm really not looking forward to re-litigating the "how terrible is BvS" issue once Wonder Woman comes out and is much more everyone's bag.

It's going to take all of my willpower not to respond to everyone on the internet saying "finally, a good DCEU movie" with "I'm sorry you have bad taste".

So, a few days before the actual movies comes out.......

That doesn't leave me very optimistic, if I'm being completely honest

I don't understand. Has no one seen the trailer, I literally don't understand how anyone expects this movie is going to be anything other than mediocre.

Besides a female lead, what is this movie bringing to the table of the super hero movies. Are they trying interesting new plots? No. It's more or less Thor + Captain America.

It's just the same shit. We already know what the plot is. Chris Pine discovers wonderwoman and her kingdom or whatever, she helps with villains from WW1 and there are fight scenes, one of them turns out to be Ares, they have a fight, Chris Pine dies and it's sad and wonderwoman leaves until BvS.

WW is popular amongst older women given the nostalgia over the tv show, and Twilight because it's the same vein as shitty romance novels you see at a dollar store they vicariously live through. But as another user said, women practically are obligated to like Wonder Woman like they have to turn in their vagina for thinking otherwise

>Tfw I've had to defend the DCEU since mos
>Wonder Woman will be critically acclaimed, people will stop with this "DCEU is dead" nonsense

I can finally relax

>women practically are obligated to like Wonder Woman like they have to turn in their vagina for thinking otherwise

And that's how we got a series of Divergent movies.

She has a badass theme, and her fight scene in BvS was cool. How dare people actually like her.

>Thank me later

Even the director is a WW fan because of the show

too bad the WW in the movie looks nothing like that

I hope it's good, maybe they can actually get a character right for once.

They fucked up Batman, by making him old in a cinematic universe, they fucked up Superman by changing making him depressed. They fucked up suicide squad, because of editing. Let's hope they actually get Diana right, they already fucked up the casting I truly hope patty Jenkins does well.

Shame they have Chris Pine as a supporting cast actor, he would have made a great Hal Jordan.

I know right. It looks like a trick to get us to watch Iron Man 4

It's fine. But in what universe does having a cool theme song mean a good character or even a cool movie. If you think "badass music" means shit then you're an idiot.

Also, what was so badass about her fight scene in BvS?

She had no reason to be in that movie at all, and her action scene was a cgi mess. If anything, her presence further makes Clark's "death" nonsensical given that she could have stabbed Doomsday herself

Are you sure about that? I certainly haven't seen any significant excitement for it.

>She has a badass theme

I'd be interested in Spiderman if they didn't give the whole plot away in the trailers.

>Also, what was so badass about her fight scene in BvS?
She's pretty great in scenes where she doesn't have to speak and computers are doing most of the work.

I can't stand the SJW side of things, but all of the fags who are basically going REEEE WOMAN BAD are just as retarded.

I told you this movie would be the first succesful DC movie with everyone praising it. Wonder Woman is the wet dream of any girl so of course it will be liked

how is it mocking WW1? Doesn't look as ham fisted as BF1

>But in what universe does having a cool theme song mean a good character or even a cool movie.

SHAFT?

I'll just wait until her fight scenes are on youtube. I wish I'd done that for BvS

I feel like if Wonder Woman fails it's going to be a big blow to female comic book movies, and we'll keep getting the same batman/iron man/whatever shit for the next ten years

no one believes your lies shill

Maybe Elektra could get a spinoff Netflix Series out of Defenders. Maybe Captain Marvel will be good. I wasn't really a fan of Iron Man or Ant Man or GoTG but they all managed to have pretty decent movies. Maybe Wasp could go solo.

a lady who looks like she could be wonder woman but is emotionally broken and doesn't want any sort of relationship beyond friendship.

I don't understand why there's such a backlash against wanting this movie to be good.

I think what he's getting at is they'll do a piss poor job representing WW1 given how senseless and complicated it was, reducing it to "Germans=Bad Guys". WW2 had a "face" to the enemy, here it was just several nations hitting one another with mustard gas and flamethrowers

Because you have to be really naïve to think that it will. There's simply nothing about it that suggests it'll be particularly good. I can understand wanting it to be good, but honestly what about it makes you think it will be?

I'm gonna be working until three am because of this movie

The clips are what spoiled it for me, kind of drained the last of my hope. And I know people view things differently but if what they showed is what's getting used as promotion then I don't even want to see the stuff they're hiding.

Like this thread and other movies and with music it's people trying to argue that financial success or really at this point anticipation are the equivalent of quality.

I guess it's because it being good somehow justifies the DCEU to continue rather than starting over altogether. Can't say I blame them, the role is miscast, the creative liberties taken aren't great, and it's stuck in a shit universe Snyder established

It honestly didn't seem that bad to me. Is it going to be holy shit amazing? Obviously not. But I think it'll be okay.

Thank you. I just want interesting characters and a creative plot. This just looks like movies I've already seen before.

Be there for her, show her men are still good

If the promotion and marketing make it seem like it's only okay then, based off DC's track record, it's probably going to be garbage.

Serious question user, why settle for mediocre? I get the shits of Hollywood phoning it in, comic film or not, all the time. You keep accepting shit they'll keep feeding it to you.