Batman is a much better than character than Superman...

Batman is a much better than character than Superman. I understand that Superman's main appeal is that he is a perfect man and his goody persona is heartwarming. But this can only go so far until it gets boring. Batman on the other hand is a self made hero that has many flaws to make him an intriguing complex character. This is because Bruce knows if he gives up being Batman he will find happiness but his vengeance is what drives him. Also I dont know why anyone would root for Superman to beat Batman in a fight. Superman beating Batman is something very realistic and predictable. Watching a god pummel a man dressed as a bat isnt something that would be interesting in a comic book setting. Rather the underdog and the one that relies on brains instead of brawn should be the victor. I am not a batfag, I just know that Batman is a superior character to Superman.

Ok.

Ok Batfag

Superman sucks. How does it feel to know Superman isn't as popular as Batman anymore?

That's exactly something a Batfag would say...if we were on YouTube. Wow you nothing more than a normie

here we fucking go.

SUPERKEK
SUPERKEK
1-800-SUPERKEK

they both suck. go back to 7chan.

huh, cuck got wordfiltered again.

THIS IS NOW A WORLD'S FINEST BROS THREAD

POST WORLD'S FINEST BROS

The ultimate bromance

they work best as bros, yes

do you think johnathan ever took clark to see a big city and he bumped into bruce as a kid?

Character fags are the worst, Superman fans are the most buttflustererd character fags of all, always and forever.
They're lower than Deadpoolfags.

>Batman on the other hand is a self made hero
How far would your self-made hero be able to go without his parents' money?

They met on Kent Farm as kids once.

I don't have the issue.

Except when it comes to pie

DURR LE BATFAG

is this the Sup Forums buzzword equivalent of a brony screaming "normie" to someone that doesnt like shows meant for 4 year olds?

Ok Batfag

I think the reason the bromance works so well, is because it's one of the few occasions where bruce can really let himself not only care about clark (like he does for the robins) but also, have his mind at ease, relax and not worry about something happening to him, just enjoying the friendship (while he worries for the robins). Why? He's freaking superman.

Their mutual understanding of why they do what they do doesn't hurt, either.

Why are you flasefagging so hard, OP? Need even more people on Sup Forums to get triggered and hate Batman?