Wow. The second half of 2017 is looking pretty great guys

Wow. The second half of 2017 is looking pretty great guys.

Rabbids are still a thing in 2017?

damn, why couldn't it be a rayman+mario crossover?

Mario's been shit for 10 years and at the end of the day the e moji movie is just another flash in the pan cash grab based on marketing that will quickly be forgotten.

So calm the fuck down

You detestable spergs

I never though they'd come up with a game more embarrassing than Hotel Mario, but they managed to.

>we get a Mario/Rabbids crossover before a real Mario/Sonic crossover

>Sonic is only playable in a fucking Olympics Spin-Off.
>We got BABYMETAL, Shaun the Sheep and the Famitsu mascot in Mario Maker instead
Fuck.

>Super Mario Galaxy was 10 years ago.
Damn, man.

I can't believe they got Ding Dong to appear in a Mario game.

It's nice that there's gonna be a great 2D movie released in the second half of 2017 that'll save the animation industry.

Please tell me the right image is a good photoshop

Hotel Mario at least was a fuck-up by Sony. This time Nintendo is digging it's own grave.

>Sony

I meant Philips, damn it.

Sonic is playable in mario maker you're just getting costumes from the special events

maybe you should belong in some special events

Time, please stop

You're moving too fast for me

How the fuck did Nintendo and Ubisoft agree to this?

Let's try to focus on what matters, OP.

>still no TGT game developed in-house by Lazerbot
JUST

>This is the apologise for Rayman not being exclusive

But what about super mario galaxy 2? It was kind of a fun game

>Patrick Stewart is a piece of shit
IS THIS WHAT YOU ALL WNATED
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
IS IT
ALL
YOU
WANTED?

This. And the funniest thing about it is that this cartoon can't be discussed on a board for cartoon discussion.

Honestly, OP. Focus on the negative shit too much and you'll forget about all the good shit.

7 years.
Children who weren't even born when it was released can now tie their own shoelaces, ride bikes and will be heading into second grade this September.

Man, people need to lighten up.

Don't like the Rabbids? Cool, don't play it. Don't like the Emoji movie? Cool, don't see it.

It's fucking embarrassing seeing so many people overreact to shit like this like it's the worst thing ever. It's just a goofy crossover game. It's not like it's taking the place of a real Mario game.

You can discuss it, you just can't post images or make threads about it.

Wasn't Ubisoft the one making it?

Reminds me of sonic 06

>tfw you'll live to see nintendo's dreamcast
>tfw you'll see mario on xbox 0,12+Z^2 and ps12

Patrick Stewart is...!

Only one of this thing is Sup Forums related. Also is Sony, why are we surprised they are going to make a shit animated movie?

3D World was alright. I'm glad they're going back to the SM64 style with Odyssey, but 3D World was a neat distraction.

Captain Underpants is dead

Nintendo probably wanted a Rayman crossover but Ubisoft knowing them went
>Rabbids are Rayman too you know!

Anyway how much do you want to bet that they're still going to blame the low sales on third parties not selling well on Nintendo systems when it has a big old Mario pasted on the cover?

This week just keeps getting worse.

Do they keep on mentioning that he's gay from that point on or just keep it casual?

It's the worst it's ever been now that you showed up.

I know Nintendo's been doing a lot of crossovers lately, but they've all been with japanese companies.

Why fucking white minions?

Seeing that Rabbids came first, shouldn't we call Minion "Yellow Rabbids"?

So far the only thing we've seen is material used to make a pitch. Material that calls Peach a "bad-ass".

Doesn't mean Nintendo has agreed yet.

Barf.... didn't know the right picture existed.

Pretty sure it's from the last book.

Thank you for filling up my denial

Nothing confirmed yet, fuck everyone

WEW
used to wonder if I was missing out reading it as a kid, glad I didn't now

>complaining about having shaun the sheep in a video game
???

>b-but the gay people hurt my feelings!

Well jeez user, maybe you should stop being so sensitive.

hopefully ubisoft does all the shit for nintendo?

honestly this is almost a decade and a half too late to be relevant

People are still salty that the emoji movie replaced the popeye one.

This is why nobody likes you, Sup Forumsmblr

>not being a pussy faggot who gets offended by everything means you're tumblr

really makes you think

This is the same argument you use every time someone doesn't like your agenda. Most people just tune out whenever you say that kind of thing now.

I was thinking the very same thing. Also it's good that it won't come out the same time as Thor Ragnarok. so I don't have to choose which to see first

how mad will the janitors be at this thread?

Never heard of that Mario game until now. I wish I kept it that way.

>the GAY AGENDA

are they turning the frogs gay too?

The difference is that Mario's core gameplay mechanics are fundamentally different than Sonic's, and they honestly fit better in a modern cityscape.

Tell me the idea of bouncing from skyscraper to skyscraper doesn't enthuse you. It's like Spider-Man 2, almost, except with added Nintendo fun.

>Rabbids
What fucking year is it again?

> waaaahh gay people exist!!

Nice strawman

You seem triggered

I'm okay with him being gay but I'm creeped out his head seems to be smaller than it was when he was a kid.

Is it Dan? Is Dan coming back?????

I know it's not. One would just hope.

I'm pretty the people getting upset over something petty are the triggered ones.

>no u
Good comeback

He likes stupid roles. Stupid roles that pay an assload of money also help.

This made me funny scream

It's giving me a Sonic Adventure vibe

>I'm pretty

:3

That book's pretty recent though, I think it's from 2015

>implying that the Emoji movie won't be kino and make 3 bil easily

What is it, I could use some hope right about now.

Hopefully it gets bad enough for you to kill yourself

These books were after my time, but why does the the puffy haired guy look so bummed out to meet his past self?

Will Sony even be alive after the Emoji Movie flops to even make a PS12?

In fact will we all be alive?

Aw fuck. I guess this means those little shits are getting into Smash 5 instead of Rayman right?

No he has not, Galaxy 1 & 2 were the best games the Wii ever got (besides Kirby's Return To Dream Land of course), Bowser's Inside Story is 2nd only to The Thousand Year Door, 3D Land is the best game the 3DS got as is the same for 3D World for the Wii U.

The New Super Mario Bros games are all great games, the 3DS one was the weakest but was still a solid game, Sticker Star was not bad by any means but Paper Jam was a better game all around, so was Color Splash.

Super Mario Maker is excellent, a must buy for both Wii U and 3DS.

And in the end Mario + Rabbids is going to be a much better game then Arms anyway.
No, this puts Arms to shame.
Still waiting on Fred Flintstone & Popeye for it's Switch release.
It's real and it's going to be a better game then Arms.
No, Ubi-Soft made Mario + Rabbids and it's going to be better then Arms in every way that it can.
Read above.
No, it will be better then Arms.
Read above.

Famicom? is that you? christ even your taste in game is terrible

Yes, that's a problem. They shouldn't. Just like in Saudi Arabia, Chechnya, Iraq, Iran, etc.

The current year.

No, but thers something about Arms that just urks me.

Never liked the Rabbids but always loved Mario, just by design alone this game and just this game is going to be better then Arms.

Gay people shouldn't even exist, honestly.

Let me guess, you hate it that they are some characters showing skin? don't make me making dump pics of the drill negresses

So anyone else remember that one weird time Rabbids had an actual good game, before retreating back to shit?

>Gay is frowning
>straight is smiling
Really make sure you think

this tbqhfamm

I was wondering the same thing. When will this thing die for good? I thought this thing finally will rest in peace until this happened.

>Mario's been shit for 10 years

No.

i pray to god that right image isn't real. otherwise i think it's safe to say nintendo is dead

I will never forgive Rabbids for killing Rayman

No, outfits are fine, it's that none of the characters are appealing other then Spring Man (and Mechanica to a lesser extent), hes (they're) alright but the rest are just not clicking with me, I'm still going to get the game to see if the game play itself will be good but from what I watched it's just not clicking with me.

What I want the most this year is still Super Mario Odyssey.

At least we got Rayman Origins and Legends while those long-eared fucks go act annoying in their own games.

>tfw you're going to have to buy the next Nintendo Pokemon machine soon
If they did not have the pokemon machine factor I swear.

More like the Mario machine.

It doesn't matter. You ask anyone in the street and they know about the minions. Fuck, they have their own motivational-images-that-aunts-post-in-fb...they're just very, very popular at this point

Rabbids on the other hand? I don't think so.

What about Smash Bros?

>Super Mario Galaxy
You know in spite of its flaws, that game was the first I ever completed 100%, with both Mario and Luigi.
Fucking loved that game when I was a kid, still do, but for different reasons.